From truecel to MTN

Easier to betabuxxx off of delivering curry when you live in a council flat in East London with a few Bangladeshi and Somali friends

Delivering curries is a lucrative business everyone

Funny GIF

'East London' LOOOL is that where you shacked up when you came down here? Poor you.

Nah bruv I'm in North west London and not a single one of my friends is Somalian lool you must be joking me. Are those the low IQ cucks that befriend you? Oddballs need to team-up I guess.

You have the face of someone that would get bullied in East London and you must have gotten dirty looks or something lmao

Zero bigonial width
Zero maxillary width
Terrible midface ratio

The most common failos amongst Zoomer incels. Just thank the lucky stars you're 6'2 and keep gym maxxing

What can he do to fix his failos @Pakicel ?

Funny GIF

'East London' LOOOL is that where you shacked up when you came down here? Poor you.

Nah bruv I'm in North west London and not a single one of my friends is Somalian lool you must be joking me. Are those the low IQ cucks that befriend you? Oddballs need to team-up I guess.

View attachment 1918960

You have the face of someone that would get bullied in East London and you must have gotten dirty looks or something lmao

View attachment 1918961

Zero bigonial width
Zero maxillary width
Terrible midface ratio

The most common failos amongst Zoomer incels. Just thank the lucky stars you're 6'2 and keep gym maxxing

I have already told him what he can do.

Why are you even bullying a kid half your age?

Funny GIF

View attachment 1918960

View attachment 1918961

Zero bigonial width
Zero maxillary width
Terrible midface ratio

I lived in Enfield, North London.

I have already told him what he can do.

Why are you even bullying a kid half your age?

Comes at me in troll threads I make not having the common sense to know I was joking and then tries flexing.

If he wants to do that, I will little bro him. I've offered to help him in the past and we had a little manly heart to heart on discord even, but he needs to pipe down. It's tough love.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I lived in Enfield, North London.

Lool, not that I needed to Google search this as I already knew

No wonder you thought I lived in a council flat

Btw @Pakicel what do you quickly suggest for my NCT?

One eye is worse than the other obviously. Sinus infection and all that shit caused the left one to tilt.

Both are negatively tilted but one is worse than the other. Obviously dont wanna get into the complications. You already know what happened with the air sinus and that after I lost my tooth and didn't replace it.

Left
7f900024af268c2c5503a065deb8ca37

Right
3e8799161e732cfc565ef2a2a404040b

Btw @Pakicel what do you quickly suggest for my NCT?

One eye is worse than the other obviously. Sinus infection and all that shit caused the left one to tilt.

Both are negatively tilted but one is worse than the other. Obviously dont wanna get into the complications. You already know what happened with the air sinus and that after I lost my tooth and didn't replace it.

Left
View attachment 1918976

Right
View attachment 1918974
Canthoplasty but like I told you. It is not worth the risk.

Why are obsessing over minor failos like this?

I don't disagree. He just took two random photos of me a year apart lol and tried to label it as an ascension whereas I never claimed that it was jfl. I haven't even begun to looksmax.

Oh shut up.

You even said it was an ascension on discord. Every single person thinks you are a 4.5-5/10 now while before you were literally unbearable.

Why you capping? Can't you stand up for yourself? Where's your backbone kid.

He is wrong lool

Oh shut up.

You even said it was an ascension on discord. Every single person thinks you are a 4.5-5/10 now while before you were literally unbearable.

He is wrong lool
Before just seems like a shitty candid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Before just seems like a shitty candid.

Yeah so, how would that mean he is a 3 in a proper picture tho? Below 4 is ugly. He's not ugly in non-candids

Canthoplasty but like I told you. It is not worth the risk.

Why are obsessing over minor failos like this?

It's not minor tbh. It shows irl. I am not obsessing.

Quick questions.

Q1. Fat grafting under eye-area yay or nay?
Q2. Infra rim implants with saddle yay or nay?

Yeah so, how would that mean he is a 3 in a proper picture tho? Below 4 is ugly. He's not ugly in non-candids
Yeah. I would not say he is a 3/10. He takes lots of shit pics and has a shitty haircut now with glasses.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Yeah. I would not say he is a 3/10. He takes lots of shit pics and has a shitty haircut now with glasses.

Even in that photo he is 3/10?

All because of a long midface, narrow inner face, narrow outter face, NCT eyes, NCT eyebrows and partial IPD?

Oh wow, I did actually name a few there.

He's got good skin complexion. Strong hairline. High set cheekbones.

It's not minor tbh. It shows irl. I am not obsessing.

Quick questions.

Q1. Fat grafting under eye-area yay or nay?
Q2. Infra rim implants with saddle yay or nay?
I believe your NCT may be caused by orbitals that are tilted somewhat downwards. Not sure how either of those things could actually correct it. You are gonna have to consult a surgeon to know.

Cantho can help but it will look probably uncanny like most eye surgeries.

Oh shut up.

He is wrong lool
No, I'm a 3 or 4 lol which is LTN

I believe your NCT may be caused by orbitals that are tilted somewhat downwards. Not sure how either of those things could actually correct it. You are gonna have to consult a surgeon to know.

Cantho can help but it will look probably uncanny like most eye surgeries.

Yeah negative orbital vectors.

Yeah that's the concern with cantho. If I can correct the tilt by playing with the orbitals it will be better. I think it is negative orbital vectors as well a weakened under eyelid.

Even in that photo he is 3/10?

All because of a long midface, narrow inner face, narrow outter face, NCT eyes, NCT eyebrows and partial IPD?

Oh wow, I did actually name a few there.

He's got good skin complexion. Strong hairline. High set cheekbones.
He does not have NCT eyes or NCT eyebrows. He may have pseudo NCT because his lids are kinda droopy. His eyebrows are a bit short though.

Yeah negative orbital vectors.

Yeah that's the concern with cantho. If I can correct the tilt by playing with the orbitals it will be better. I think it is negative orbital vectors as well a weakened under eyelid.
Schedule a consult I guess.

• +1
No, I'm a 3 or 4 lol which is LTN

3/10 is beneath a low tier normie dude.

You're not a 3.

I have Pakistani friends similar in pheno and look to you in Kenya and they are tall, slightly long midface normies with charisma

I would say your eye-area is making all the difference.

@Pakicel can you quickly centre his eyes, make his outter tilt neutral and lengthen his brows?

a6c492d9469d6e3d7c30662d61935a43.jpg

You're not a 3.

I have Pakistani friends similar in pheno and look to you in Kenya and they are tall, slightly long midface normies with charisma

@Pakicel can you quickly centre his eyes, make his outter tilt neutral and lengthen his brows?

My eye area isn't that bad in normal pics. Thats a passport/ ID card pic and I think it used an inverted lens.

• +1
He does not have NCT eyes or NCT eyebrows. He may have pseudo NCT because his lids are kinda droopy. His eyebrows are a bit short though.

I must be seeing things because by my reckoning his entire harmony is pretty much trashed by his lack of PFL (Width of eye)

If he had wider eyes he'd be decent. He can looksmax this shit but he hasn't discussed it with literally anybody on this site lol

You're not a 3.

Nah. I can't morph him like that without making him look uncanny.

Also, we would need to widen the rest of his face too. I don't think his IPD is bad relative to the rest of his face. It is just small on an absolute level. I suspect his IPD is below 60 mm. And then it seems like he has strabismus or something so he is always looking slightly inwards.

I must be seeing things because by my reckoning his entire harmony is pretty much trashed by his lack of PFL (Width of eye)

If he had wider eyes he'd be decent. He can looksmax this shit but he hasn't discussed it with literally anybody on this site lol
Impossible to change my eye structure without surgery

My eye area isn't that bad in normal pics. Thats a passport/ ID card pic and I think it used an inverted lens.
Nah. It is 100% unfrauded. People here squintmax and anglefraud and shit.

• +1
It's not that bad tbh. There are dudes with your IPD and PFL who still look good.

Nah. I can't morph him like that without making him look uncanny.

Also, we would need to widen the rest of his face too. I don't think his IPD is bad relative to the rest of his face. It is just small on an absolute level. I suspect his IPD is below 60 mm. And then it seems like he has strabismus or something so he is always looking slightly inwards.
Yeah I think I do have strabismus. I'm going to go to an eye doc on Monday to get it checked out. Thanks for pointing it out though.

Nah. It is 100% unfrauded. People here squintmax and anglefraud and shit.
Yeah I know but my point is is that the lens of the camera might be flipping my face which makes it look worse.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Yeah I think I do have strabismus. I'm going to go to an eye doc on Monday to get it checked out. Thanks for pointing it out though.
I think if you were to fix it, it would actually increase your measured IPD.

Yes. PFL and IPD are his issues. But it is not death tier.

• +1

You will be getting surgery bro

Look at your issues. You can do it without making it look uncanny by going to someone expensive and taking very extra precautions

3a95ff41fdd9c45a5e43ff52785c5700

send a pic where you fraud hard. wanna see how much it changes

I don't fraud in my eye-area lol

I never really fraud man lool

I guess under heavy lighting

• Hmm...
Yes. PFL and IPD are his issues. But it is not death tier.

It is death tier to his harmony. It is death tier to making him subconsciously feel to a general person that he is not neurotypically brained.

Why are you lying bro? It completely off-sets his harmony. Same with Alex from Playing With Fire.

the reply was for lonely but now that u did, why are people saying u have nct?

I have it. My bad I am getting ready at the same time. Fuck I am too addicted to this place.

I have it. My bad I am getting ready at the same time. Fuck I am too addicted to this place.

you dont look like you have it to be honest, at least in this picture. might be your lashes

50% of people that have seen my face say i have NCT when i dont at all

• Hmm...
View attachment 1918996
you dont look like you have it to be honest, at least in this picture. might be your lashes

50% of people that have seen my face say i have NCT when i dont at all

That's the eye that hasn't negatively tilted due.

Look

• +1
I plan to be MTN in the future

You are MTN if you can fix your eye-area and you will be HTN sex-appeal with your height + frame + gym max body

It's just your eye-area. Ask anyone that knows what they are talking about. Your midface being long isn't that bad as you are tall. Currently you are strong LTN