Fuark glucosamine is working

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
After 3 days of x2 usage I measured myself with both the book and eye level method and after 10 hours of being awake I haven't lost my full morning height yet, I'm still well above my bedtime 5'10 after half of my wake time has passed :ogre:

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 17345
Which dosages?

its actually NOT cope as glucosamine allows better fluid mangment in the joints and over time grows the cartlidge so in your case the joints heold more fluid better but i doubt they grew so quick tho

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
Which dosages?
Glucosamine Complex with added Chondrotin, MSM, Bosweilla and Quercetin

Glucosamine alone is 500 mg, 2 capsules after lunch

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator and 5.5psl
I just started glucosamine too but I found it it cand cause risk of diabetes after long usage. It's supposed to be cycled tho right ?

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
its actually NOT cope as glucosamine allows better fluid mangment in the joints and over time grows the cartlidge so in your case the joints heold more fluid better but i doubt they grew so quick tho

I had knee cartilage problems and many doctors told me glucosamine is useless:feelswat:

Im taking tablets which contain Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride 942mg, equivalent to Glucosamine Sulfate 750mg, Bovine sodium chondroitin sulfate 50mg and after one day my night height is very similar to my morning height, plus lower back pain is reduced interesting to see if i can grow an inch in height after a month usage

Im taking tablets which contain Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride 942mg, equivalent to Glucosamine Sulfate 750mg, Bovine sodium chondroitin sulfate 50mg and after one day my night height is very similar to my morning height, plus lower back pain is reduced interesting to see if i can grow an inch in height after a month usage
I have rhuematoid arthritis do you think it would help me?