Fuark i wanna go back to school

dimorphism

dimorphism

Tyronelite Potential
I miss waking up in the morning and texting my friends to ask if they're going today
I miss walking to school with my headphones on during a calm morning
I miss meeting my friends when arriving
I miss chit chatting in class
I miss goofying around during recess
I miss going to grab lunch
I miss going to a friend's house after school

Maybe i should go to college

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28927, Pikabro, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
I don’t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bluk, Deleted member 20399, Zonar and 2 others
I don't miss it. Adult life mogs as long as you don't spend it alone.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, bluk, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Passive-aggressive teachers and public reviews of your works in class (I know in some countries results are only shown to a student directly but here we had teachers reading them with comments and then giving back the papers), (despite having friends) bulling and fights in middle school (they pissed on one fat guy literally because he refused to fight and I, knowing they can do it to me aa well, was always alert and used to fight a lot physically, thus even earned some "respect" but I sinply wanted them to leave me alone), tons of homework keeping you busy til midnight etc. People of various social classes and interests were forelcefully grouped together. In college, there was an intense mental load as well but people were much more mature and overall atmosphere was much friendlier. Maybe because it gathered people with more common interests (I was in CS, a home of nerds but less nerdy than pure math or physics).

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, Pikabro and fuxkdakikez
Passive-aggressive teachers and public reviews of your works in class (I know in some countries results are only shown to a student directly but here we had teachers reading them with comments and then giving back the papers), (despite having friends) bulling and fights in middle school (they pissed on one fat guy literally because he refused to fight and I, knowing they can do it to me aa well, was always alert and used to fight a lot physically, thus even earned some "respect" but I sinply wanted them to leave me alone), tons of homework keeping you busy til midnight etc. People of various social classes and interests were forelcefully grouped together. In college, there was an intense mental load as well but people were much more mature and overall atmosphere was much friendlier. Maybe because it gathered people with more common interests (I was in CS, a home of nerds but less nerdy than pure math or physics).
sheesh at all that text

damn u must be a low inhib NT jock

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Something about a black guy going to Irish school seems very exciting on my part.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I don't miss it at all. I have about a year of college left and I cannot fucking wait to be done with that bullshit.

im in school and dont experience any of this