Fuarrkkk!!! Nobody explains better the blackpill theory than FACEandLMS

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
I dare you to show this video to any of your normie friends that think it's all about game.
Then enjoy watching the faggots struggling to string two sentences together to defend their fallacious beliefs about life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Truecel14, Hector, MammothActuary and 6 others
ugly people are delusional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
ok FACEandLMS

Old af but I think it's much better than his latest vids, those are just autistic and way too much PSL bloated to be easily popularized and consumed by the average normie.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 1212 and Deleted member 1464
Invis is a genius, legit genius, his IQ must be higher than 140

A normal person would watch this and then forget about it the next day...Not weigh it too highly

Only aspies and BDDcels will take all of this shit to heart and watch it every day

It's very easy to sidetrack the whole entire life of an autist by feeding him exaggerated information. People who take things literally especially as a result of brain chemistry are easily manipulated and dangerous.

That's why many autists are given a monthly stipend for benefits despite being able to technically integrate into the working class easily. Since they're able to master and craft themselves into an expert at certainly areas they're fixated on, they could be used for extremely dangerous purposes

It's easier to just give them money and let them do their thing, then face the risk of what they could do if they were used for the wrong purposes.

A terror organization could easily get a high functioning autist to do high level nuclear tech work for an extremely low wage in comparison to what they're doing.

Old af but I think it's much better than his latest vids, those are just autistic and way too much PSL bloated to be easily popularized and consumed by the average normie.
complete trash post as usual Brandon10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, Alexanderr, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
I dare you to show this video to any of your normie friends that think it's all about game.
Then enjoy watching the faggots struggling to string two sentences together to defend their fallacious beliefs about life.

99% of people are blackpilled

I was telling one of my closest friends (he's good-looking and has success with girls) who I met up with recently that I have had been rejected by all 49 of the girls I had asked out.

He told me that if I was ok emotionally and I said yeah. Then he told me that I should change something before I keep asking out more girls.

I said what?

He told me I should visit a plastic surgeon and find a way to make my jaw more attractive and started showing me videos of jaw implant results etc.

So ppl who pretend to be bluepilled are really blackpilled and are coping with muh personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, no_hope_left and CopeAndRope
You are ignoring content by this member.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Member above is complete faggot that claims to be ignoring me while he just quoted me a few posts earlier. J F L

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Petsmart
BBCandLMS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and Ritalincel
Legit, every time I watch his videos I have to make sure that i bring a few extra ropes.

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
He's a hero

I think he has a talent for film production. When I first saw his vids, I thought it was a BBC documentary