Fuck eye surgeries. Just change your eye color

What about msm supplements? They’re probably a cope right?
sorry i dont know anything about msm supplements but im guessing its probably cope. most supplements are.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
sorry i dont know anything about msm supplements but im guessing its probably cope. most supplements are.
A lighter eye color would halo me pretty good since my eye area is one of my strongest features

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
A lighter eye color would halo me pretty good since my eye area is one of my strongest features
i think your only options are probably stroma but that will change you eye colour completely and eye contacts.
im planning on trying the honey drops soon for a couple of months. i have brown eyes and would like lighter eyes aswell, if i notice any difference i can message you?
doubt there will be any change though

don't feel like searching through this thread but chico has brown eyes and one of the best eye areas on the planet

Women generally lock eyes more easily with blue eyed men. It's pretty obvious if you have at least some awareness of what is happening around you. Of course, if a brown eyed guy is an 8 and the blue eyed guy is a 3 then they obviously rather look at the brown eyed guy but getting eye contact from women with blue eyes is living on easy mode.

No eyecolor for face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
i think your only options are probably stroma but that will change you eye colour completely and eye contacts.
im planning on trying the honey drops soon for a couple of months. i have brown eyes and would like lighter eyes aswell, if i notice any difference i can message you?
doubt there will be any change though
Yeah please let me know if u notice any changes. Be careful and do ur research though. I don’t think putting honey in ur eyes would be completely safe

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
Yeah please let me know if u notice any changes. Be careful and do ur research though. I don’t think putting honey in ur eyes would be completely safe
Yeah I'm gonna do a bit more research before I try it but so far apparently putting honey drops in your eyes has plenty of benefits like reduced chances of getting certain types of eye problems.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Not agree, this depend of the situation.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227