Fuck eye surgeries. Just change your eye color

Okay so it might be more costly but most looksmaxing improvement comes from the eye area

Orbital decompression for bulging eyes/deep set
Orbital rim implants for eye support
Canthopexy to lengthen pfl and change shape
Eyelid retraction to reduce scleral show
+Stroma
= No way you're not going to see good results
If you need more drastic results, tell your surgeon exactly that.
I have seen your eye area, and you really dont need orbital decompression.

I have seen your eye area, and you really dont need orbital decompression.
Who are you on lookism?
I definitely do, asymmetry is there

Reporting someone for racism is like pissing in the ocean, makes no difference.

See the reason I think my ascension will be pretty great is I already have a decent height for Indians (5'11) and I can just wear 2 inch lifts and be done with that.

the difference between titbot and you is that he has pretty good bone structure and can pass as a another race maybe, his base is good whearas yours is not that great.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Okay so it might be more costly but most looksmaxing improvement comes from the eye area

Orbital decompression for bulging eyes/deep set
Orbital rim implants for eye support
Canthopexy to lengthen pfl and change shape
Eyelid retraction to reduce scleral show
+Stroma
= No way you're not going to see good results
If you need more drastic results, tell your surgeon exactly that.
fat is better for undereyes unless you have recessed orbitals which probably means you have recessed zygos. so getting a modified lefort 3 to move your upper midface would give you better results.

canthoPEXY is usually done on older people and the results don’t last long at all.
Yep, good midface ratio or death, I got lucky on that (my midface ratio is 1.05)
my midface ratio is 1.02 wtf. urs looks more compact

the difference between titbot and you is that he has pretty good bone structure and can pass as a another race maybe, his base is good whearas yours is not that great.
What do you mean? My bone structure is not failoing me, it is eyes and narrow mouth, my jaw is decent, zygos are good, midface is compact, IPD is normal, chin to philtrum is good too.

it is eyes and narrow mouth
Jordanlaughing

SMV is race dependant - I am the least racist person on this forum. Most of my gurus were from India but that doesn't change the fact that you are recessed both physically and spiritually. Also the first laughing gif was just a joke idk why you took it so seriously.
Ethnicity makes no difference above 6 PSL

fat is better for undereyes unless you have recessed orbitals which probably means you have recessed zygos. so getting a modified lefort 3 to move your upper midface would give you better results.

canthoPEXY is usually done on older people and the results don’t last long at all.

my midface ratio is 1.02 wtf. urs looks more compact
Higher midface ratio means more compact I think.

for PSL no way but for SMV I am afraid it does.
dude your coping mad hard, Im pretty sure you made a thread about going to asia and running JBW game, its clear you have a racial bias.

a 4 psl white dude does not have more smv then a psl 6 Indian. An Indian thats a psl 6 wouldnt even look Indian and should pass for another race. Usually its impossible to be 6 psl as Indian if you look Indian.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
for PSL no way but for SMV I am afraid it does.
No it really doesn’t, look at someone like Zayn Malik, the really good looking ones have facial features which make them look less ethnic. A true 6.5 PSL Indian is basically equivalent to a white dude at the same level

• WTF
Reactions: MammothActuary
dude your coping mad hard, Im pretty sure you made a thread about going to asia and running JBW game, its clear you have a racial bias.

a 4 psl white dude does not have more smv then a psl 6 Indian. An Indian thats a psl 6 wouldnt even look Indian and should pass for another race. Usually its impossible to be 6 psl as Indian if you look Indian.
caged
Higher midface ratio means more compact I think.
more compact is closer to 1 if im not mistaken. all i know is 1 is the IDEAL midface ratio

A) I've never been to Asia to run JBW game

B) On this forum I actually talk how people shouldn't take pheno into account for rating because white copers downrate all non-whites so that I have a racial bias is really false.

C) By saying an Indian 6PSL wouldn't look Indian shows that you are the one that has a racial bias. And there are lots of 6PSL Indians that mog us to the moon and back in terms of facial aesthethics.

D) You must be new here.

B) On this forum I actually talk how people shouldn't take pheno into account for rating because white copers downrate all non-whites so that I have a racial bias is really false.

C) By saying an Indian 6PSL wouldn't look Indian shows that you are the one that has a racial bias. And there are lots of 6PSL Indians that mog us to the moon and back in terms of facial aesthethics.

D) You must be new here.
u guys joined 22 days apart lmfao

D) You must be new here.
Being Indian is so much of a failo that women would be repulsed by the accent alone. Not to mention dark skin itself is another failo. And the culture is also another failo

Being Indian is so much of a failo that women would be repulsed by the accent alone. Not to mention dark skin itself is another failo. And the culture is also another failo
Yeah but I went overboard by saying 4PSL white has more SMV than 6.5 PSL indian. 6.5PSL is really really attractive and race at that level has much less sway.

D) You must be new here.
Considering that you’re pretty new here I guess you don’t understand what 6 PSL means... 6 PSL Indians are less common than 6 PSL whites. This is because it’s not possible to be a 6 PSL Indian if you look Indian. Every Indian in this range has features which make them look less ethnic, which is WHY they have higher ratings (Example of this are better bone structure and eye regions)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Toni Mahfud doesn't look ethnic though because he has light eyes. This a an 8 PSL ethnic. The white guy is not a 5 either.

Toni looks very fucking ethnic

Toni Mahfud doesn't look ethnic though because he has light eyes. This a an 8 PSL ethnic. The white guy is not a 5 either.
sendhil-ramamurthy.png
5psl white guy has more smv than tbh

he is a race coper ignore and move on. Not maby people are too realisric about the things.
Dude I am not. It's a discussion about SMV I'm open to be proven wrong lol.
is because it’s not possible to be a 6 PSL Indian if you look Indian
rohit-khandelwal-top-indian-male-model.png

that looks Indian.
You've been here for a while but it seems you haven't learned a thing.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 2846

that looks Indian.
Yes and did you know there was a tinder experiment done on him where he got only 25 matches while the Chad got way more?

Imagine living in India, the birthplace of spirituality and using "gay" as an insult.
Keep coping, deep down you know a 4PSL white guy has 10 times the SMV value of a 6.5PSL curry.
legit srs?
if so
Im even more proud of India's accomplishments

What if your eye area is as shitty as fuck as mine? Then would you justify spending $20k to go to Taban?

Yes and did you know there was a tinder experiment done on him where he got only 25 matches while the Chad got way more?
But we aren't talking Chad, we are talking 4PSL guy and that Indian has higher SMV which is why I said that I went overboard and I was wrong.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
But we aren't talking Chad, we are talking 4PSL guy and that Indian has higher SMV which is why I said that I went overboard and I was wrong.
A 5 PSL white guy could get the same matches as he got

that looks Indian.
Btw my last comment wasn’t meant to sound hostile in any way, so sorry if it did. A demonstration of what I mean by this is, take a very good looking Indian and a very good looking white guy and remove all coloring from their faces. Then take an average looking Indian and an average looking white guy and do the same. You’ll notice that the average looking ones have a much more noticeable difference than the very good looking ones (on average). The very good looking ones of each race look more similar to eachother. This is why some good looking Indians or Arabs can tell people that they’re Italian and people will believe them. Not possible for the average Indian guy

legit srs?
if so
Im even more proud of India's accomplishments
Look at societies where being gay is considered ok and look at societies where being gay is looked as an abomination. Compare the IQs of the two societies. Case closed.

if this guy had blue eyes you all would be scared to leave your house

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Btw my last comment wasn’t meant to sound hostile in any way, so sorry if it did. A demonstration of what I mean by this is, take a very good looking Indian and a very good looking white guy and remove all coloring from their faces. Then take an average looking Indian and an average looking white guy and do the same. You’ll notice that the average looking ones have a much more noticeable difference than the very good looking ones (on average). The very good looking ones of each race look more similar to eachother. This is why some good looking Indians or Arabs can tell people that they’re Italian and people will believe them. Not possible for the average Indian guy
That's food for thought to be honest.

if this guy had blue eyes you all would be scared to leave your house
And I agree. That's why I say let's rate people based on PSL and not looking at pheno so that we prevent white people downrating ethnics lol. I saw the albino stuff which you were posting and I agree that they have good facial bones.

Gettyimages 967848774 1024x681

Damn guys check out Putin's beautiful blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
IRL a couple of people have assumed im persian, and people never usually guess Im indian because im relatively light skinned and dont have an Indian accent, more of an australian accent if anything.

IRL a couple of people have assumed im persian, and people never usually guess Im indian because im relatively light skinned and dont have an Indian accent, more of an australian accent if anything.

I always wondered, what's the difference between Persian and Indian, Saudi Arabian, etc.? There's a girl in my class who calls herself Persian, but I never really understood the distinction

I actually have plans to do that in Barcelona but there are risks tbh,
They not only cut away the melanin but even make tiny holes on other parts of your eyes(the type of hope your pupil is which makes your eye look darker and extremely sensitive to light, the technology isn’t advanced enough yet.
Either way
You’re a guinea pig if you opt for this surgery.

I actually have plans to do that in Barcelona but there are risks tbh,
They not only cut away the melanin but even make tiny holes on other parts of your eyes(the type of hope your pupil is which makes your eye look darker and extremely sensitive to light, the technology isn’t advanced enough yet.
Either way
You’re a guinea pig if you opt for this surgery.
those results from barcelona seem to be not worth it
it looks too dark
imagine having blue eyes but being mistaken as brown because the shed is too dark

I have dark brown eyes with black hair and brows. Should i get light brown contacts to look better

Cope, cope and more cope. Eye color halo depends completely on the color of your hair, eyebrows and skin. If you have blue eyes with dark hair, that looks infinitely better than having blue eyes with blond hair. The key is to have HIGH CONTRAST features (for example light eyes and dark hair, or dark eyes and light hair)

Over for eye colour copers without limbal rings it's ovER your eyes look just like a average cucked blue eyes the limbal effect is what you want

Is there any way to change ur eyes from dark brown to light brown? I heard msm working for a few people

Is there any way to change ur eyes from dark brown to light brown? I heard msm working for a few people
dont think theres any legit proven ways but apparently if you make a mixture of a natural honey like manuka honey and hot water and leave it to cool down and use it as eye drops its supposed to lighten your eyes. i havent actually seen any proof it works though

dont think theres any legit proven ways but apparently if you make a mixture of a natural honey like manuka honey and hot water and leave it to cool down and use it as eye drops its supposed to lighten your eyes. i havent actually seen any proof it works though
What about msm supplements? They’re probably a cope right?

I always wondered, what's the difference between Persian and Indian, Saudi Arabian, etc.? There's a girl in my class who calls herself Persian, but I never really understood the distinction
They just like to say they’re different facially a bit but reality is they’re the same shit.
those results from barcelona seem to be not worth it
it looks too dark
imagine having blue eyes but being mistaken as brown because the shed is too dark
those are the results you will wherever you go(turkey etc)
Stroma is not legit
They your contrast on their clinical trial pics
Using the same pic(you could see the eye in the same position in all 3 positions) in their Afters

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon