FUCK HIGH CARB DIETS

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
wtf I did a refill day today in my middle of the diet and I feel like shit, even hungrier then I would have normally

I just took a few pictures with different angles and understood why I looked so much better 2 days ago, like legit maybe above average,
I was bloated this entire fucking time
shit, I feel so bad as well like I am about to poke, fuck high-carb diets

I am literally 26.8% bf and I didn't look bloated at all, now I look like a pile of shit,
my bloated face just looks so bad, I tried taking the same angles as before, same place and all of that
and I look entirely different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
high carb diet is a meme, high fat animal diet is the ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 9699
100-180 grams of carbs wont bloat you, I eat over 100 carbs and i'm fine, i fell for the keto meme a while ago. it does work but at the end of the day its all calories in calories out, also you're bloating because you're eating too much sodium. max 2,300 mg of sodium a day

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 7901
100-180 grams of carbs wont bloat you retard, I eat over 100 carbs and i'm fine, i fell for the keto meme a while ago. it does work but at the end of the day its all calories in calories out, also you're bloating because you're eating too much sodium. max 2,300 mg of sodium a day
my lowcrab on a weight lose is like 80carbs, but that only to minimize hunger not even for increasing weight lose, and normal diet like yours
I don't do keto or anything like that lol

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
my lowcrab on a weight lose is like 80carbs, but that only to minimize hunger not even for increasing weight lose, and normal diet like yours
I don't do keto or anything like that lol
im only eating 1500 cals rn, and i eat over 100g of carbs and still dont really get hungry tbh. just have self control. make sure you dont eat too much sodium, thats the biggest thing that will bloat u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
carbs are literally for faggots JFL at bloated carbcels

eat meat, drink water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 9699
jfl at you i eat 100-180g of carbs per day and i never get bloated
rookie numbers, average normie eats 3x that

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
I've been skinny all my life and I eat a high carb diet. It has nothing to do with macros, it's all about calories in vs calories out.

I've been skinny all my life and I eat a high carb diet. It has nothing to do with macros, it's all about calories in vs calories out.
I am pretty sure I had days where I underrate and there people who used to eat a very similar to diet of mine and were underweight, also I am 100% sure that my brother eats fine with some occasional snakes yet he's also overweight

99% of normies I see snack 24/7 on their netflix and then gas light you to lose fat jfl (before you say fat excuses I have gown down from 40% bf to 26.8% bf and still lose)

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
I am pretty sure I had days where I underrate and there people who used to eat a very similar to diet of mine and were underweight, also I am 100% sure that my brother eats fine with some occasional snakes yet he's also overweight

99% of normies I see snack 24/7 on their netflix and then gas light you to lose fat jfl (before you say fat excuses I have gown down from 40% bf to 26.8% bf and still lose)
There is no magic to gaining or losing weight, it's all about calories in vs calories out, your brother isn't a special snowflake, if he tracked his calories with myfitnesspal and used a food scale to track accurately, he would find out that he is eating a lot more than he thinks.

With skinny guys it's the opposite, we think we eat lots of food, but we are in a caloric deficit most of the time, we can eat a pizza but then the next day we'll barely eat anything else to compensate for it, while the fat guys will eat tons of snacks that add up without realizing because they have high appetites because their body is used to that weight.

Watch Alphadestiny's videos on weight loss, follow them and you'll be fine.

There is no magic to gaining or losing weight, it's all about calories in vs calories out, your brother isn't a special snowflake, if he tracked his calories with myfitnesspal and used a food scale to track accurately, he would find out that he is eating a lot more than he thinks.

With skinny guys it's the opposite, we think we eat lots of food, but we are in a caloric deficit most of the time, we can eat a pizza but then the next day we'll barely eat anything else to compensate for it, while the fat guys will eat tons of snacks that add up without realizing because they have high appetites because their body is used to that weight.

Watch Alphadestiny's videos on weight loss, follow them and you'll be fine.
lol you actually think that normies bother literally look at anything, some just end up fat and some don't, we weren't aware of the thing called calories for so long and yet now when we are the most aware we are also the fattest

there many factors which matter like your gut bacteria, people literally become skinny or fat right after getting a massive change there,
that pretty retarded to deny that there some people who snack 24/7 and still stay skinny

and I just told you that I lost almost 14% bf, and I lost like 35kgs in total, I already know everything about how to lose weight

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
100-180 grams of carbs wont bloat you, I eat over 100 carbs and i'm fine, i fell for the keto meme a while ago. it does work but at the end of the day its all calories in calories out, also you're bloating because you're eating too much sodium. max 2,300 mg of sodium a day
That guy is worrying about bloat at 27% bodyfat 😂

• +1
Reactions: karbo
a diet should be a strict eating habit that includes giving up some rewarding foods
"high carb diet" jfl just stuff yourself with carbs and call it a diet theory