Fuck i can't stand wagecelling

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I have some 9 hours seminar in 4 hours but i'm thinking about ditching It. I don't want to end up far from home doing some receptionist shit, wageslaving my soul away. I want to keep living with my dad and doing Uber when i feel like it

• +1
Reactions: kebab, Heinrich Schmidt, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
Never began if ur this lazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, AlbinoMaxxer, ElTruecel and 3 others
lmao bum

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
this is your destiny

Never began if ur this lazy
Idc Bro. Rotting Is Just superior. I don't feel like interacting with other people, having a routine, and so on.

• +1
Reactions: kebab, john2, 6′2 still over and 1 other person
Idc Bro. Rotting Is Just superior. I don't feel like interacting with other people, having a routine, and so on.
brutal mindset

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and Kazakh Theist
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I legit seriously think about spending the rest of my life just doing a few freelance software work and just getting a bit of passive income with my inherited money and spending the rest of my life in front of my computER playing video games.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Pikabro and the BULL
brutal mindset
I wasn't Always like that, but i got rejected far too many times, and employers became undigestible to me. I don't like their manners, don't like their slang, their way of talking, nothing. I don't want to be associated with them anymore. Plus the schizo pills made me become extremely chill, can't insert myself into a chaotic, stressful environment

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 30679
I legit seriously think about spending the rest of my life just doing a few freelance software work and just getting a bit of passive income with my inherited money and spending the rest of my life in front of my computER playing video games.
I'm doing Uber at the very max. Work when i feel like, Just be able to afford food and videogames, don't care about traveling or betabuxxing some run through roastie.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and 6′2 still over
Smoke ganja with ur dad and film it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, tombradylover, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
I have some 9 hours seminar in 4 hours but i'm thinking about ditching It. I don't want to end up far from home doing some receptionist shit, wageslaving my soul away. I want to keep living with my dad and doing Uber when i feel like it
mannn just do what you wanna do but one can get a whole shit more money

Wouldn't know how to spend It anyway.
I mean it’s not too much it’s a secretary job, you’ll make a good living, my grandma was a secretary 😂

I wasn't Always like that, but i got rejected far too many times, and employers became undigestible to me. I don't like their manners, don't like their slang, their way of talking, nothing. I don't want to be associated with them anymore. Plus the schizo pills made me become extremely chill, can't insert myself into a chaotic, stressful environment
Your schizophrenic?
Having a huge savings just in case anything happens is a good thing

Your schizophrenic?
Having a huge savings just in case anything happens is a good thing
I'll inherit own house and have 5k in bank.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I mean it’s not too much it’s a secretary job, you’ll make a good living, my grandma was a secretary 😂
Nah bro you have to talk with the hotel stayers and shit it's too stressful for me

• +1
Rotting and drugs have ruined your attention span and will power.

GG incel nigger it is 100% over

Rotting and drugs have ruined your attention span and will power.

GG incel nigger it is 100% over
I don't give a fuck. If i can't get foids as a broke bum i don't care. Chad doesn't have to beta bux

• +1
I don't give a fuck. If i can't get foids as a broke bum i don't care. Chad doesn't have to beta bux
Chad needs to betabux to get stacy, you need to beta bux to get your mtb looksmatch

img_2989-jpeg.2654712

Chad needs to betabux to get stacy, you need to beta bux to get your mtb looksmatch

img_2989-jpeg.2654712
If i Need to betabux i don't want It. Imagine slaving your ass away to finance some hoe.

IF you can choose, then yes, get away from the job.
Some of us can't choose

Get rid of the piercings boyo

IF you can choose, then yes, get away from the job.
Some of us can't choose
How? At the very worst the government give you housing and some Money and Caritas associations give you food

How the fuck did you manage to spend all of your Money while living with your parents
i chased pussy and paid for too many experimental looksmaxxing procedures

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
How? At the very worst the government give you housing and some Money and Caritas associations give you food
Yeah but I have 2 kids with different women. I can survive without money but I'm forced to pay them every month