Fuck, I could've talked to a girl irl today

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
About an hour ago or so I left to go get some groceries and on my way to the store it started raining heavily. I quickly ran to the nearest building for shelter to wait the storm out where this cute girl was standing. We were completely alone there for what seemed like a good 20 minutes. I caught her looking at me numerous times, she even got a bit close to me at one point. I honestly thought about making small talk but I was so nervous and just couldn't pluck up the courage to say anything. I think this was god's way of giving me a chance and I fucking blew it!!!

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!! I HATE BEING LOW T

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Demir, Deleted member 2012, SikKunt and 4 others
bro... you could've slayed you autistic SLAYER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, DidntRead and Balkancel
Missed opportunity. Now she's at Chad's apartment redefining the meaning of black holes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
bro... you could've slayed you autistic SLAYER
I should've just raped her right there and then bro. That's how the baldcel gene survived for hundreds of thousands of years: baldcels had no choice but to rape prime fertile women tbh
Missed opportunity. Now she's at Chad's apartment redefining the meaning of black holes
She did check her phone twice. Probably to see if chad texted her back :feelsbadman:

:/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Balkancel
About an hour ago or so I left to go get some groceries and on my way to the store it started raining heavily. I quickly ran to the nearest building for shelter to wait the storm out where this cute girl was standing. We were completely alone there for what seemed like a good 20 minutes. I caught her looking at me numerous times, she even got a bit close to me at one point. I honestly thought about making small talk but I was so nervous and just couldn't pluck up the courage to say anything. I think this was god's way of giving me a chance and I fucking blew it!!!

So this is the low t fuck that mocks me because of low prenatal T

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Balkancel
She looked at you because she thought you were about to rape her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Demir, Mr manlet, Balkancel and 1 other person
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Balkancel

• Love it
Reactions: Balkancel
What a loser. I would have known her entire life story within 5 minutes

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Vanillestorms and Balkancel
fukd up bro, now she is at chad's appartment cooking his raw meat to raw meat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, fobos and Balkancel
Luckily i dont leave my place and dont have to experience this

• +1
Luckily i dont leave my place and dont have to experience this
This was the first time this has happened to me in years and I leave my house daily. It will probably never happen again :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Demir, fobos and rockndogs
I honestly can't imagine you being autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, dogtown and Balkancel
I honestly can't imagine you being autistic
Bro I'm legit retarded. I shouldn't be allowed to leave the house without a helmet tbh

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Demir and SikKunt
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Balkancel and dogtown

And like that, OP's opinion means nothing to me.

Had high hopes for you bro.

And like that, OP's opinion means nothing to me.

Had high hopes for you bro.
Dude I'm spending this beautiful summer caged in my room and you had high hopes for me? banderas.gif

Jfl

• +1
I feel your pain, happened to me couple of times, fuck

• +1