fuck i wanna be sick

I went over to a girls apt, and her two roomates were there and all three were on bumble comparing their matches and to hear unfiltered women talk amongst themselves. Like the little stuff the ywere nitpicking men over omfg

and then talking about matching the same guy OMGGG YEA HE'S SO HOT LET'S BOTH INVITE HIM OVER, DO U THINK HE WILL COME? WHAT IF WE BOTH SNAP HIM SEXY PICS

They go to theor room to do it, then drama starts because he only responded to one of the girls and the other was like trying to grab her friends phone to see what he said cause he stopped talking to her. Literally fighting over Chad

And then talking sex, about how one guy was ghosted bc he nutted after 10 seconds

Another guy was ghosted bc he was too big and it hurt

They said guys regularly height fish claim 6'3'' and show up 5'9''

One girl said she got hatfished, the guy took his hat off as the LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING before fucking, she saw his bald head, but was already naked so she said fuck it and slept with him. But ghosted him after

There was a lot more but I got drunk cause I couldn't stand listening to all their girl talk but one thing they also said that they normally wouldnt invite a guy over first but this one guy was so hot that "the rules didnt apply" and "if he kills us well whatever"

Below is a pic of their door with a pencil mark marking 6' height because they say so many guys height fish on apps they make guys stand next to it. (I passed)

View attachment 1925837

These girls were all under 21 and were saying their body count. One was 40 the other said 25 and the girl I was with refused to answer while uncomfortably looking at me so I can only guess. I was drunk and pissed and didnt give a shit about optics so I told them my real body count (250) thinking they were gunna be grossed out but didn't seem surprised

Also all 3 of them had dads that walked on on their mom/family before they were 15 yrs old.

All 3 of them started making fun of uncut dicks too, saying they look weird and one girl said she wouldnt suck a uncut dick. So yeah theres that, vapid whores making fun of guys who havent been mutilated .

EDIT: I will add anything else I remember, but it was absolutely a shitty night. Also one of the girls had a stack of money on her desk and I jokingly said "nice money u made from stripping" and she shoots a look at her roomate like "did u hear what he said" and she tells them what I did and they all start laughing cause she literally is a stripper and that money was from stripping. This girl is 19
listening to women talk amongst themselves when they trust you or dont think anyone is listening is the biggest blackpill of all

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Teknomancer, Deleted member 8771 and 1 other person
yea what got to me was ho casual they were talking about it in front of me, a total stranger, in such a shameless manner

they all have had threesomes too, one lost her virginity at 12

they all looked older than their age. Or maybe I've completely lost perspective. The more 18/19 year old girls I hang around the less young they appear to me. Yet young guys look a lot more youthful and healthy on average than the girls imo
its wild how BEAT even teenage girls look now

they are decaying at every level

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed and Amnesia
Tbh wish I was there so I could height mog you and leave

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, gribsufer1, Amnesia and 1 other person
I went over to a girls apt, and her two roomates were there and all three were on bumble comparing their matches and to hear unfiltered women talk amongst themselves. Like the little stuff the ywere nitpicking men over omfg

and then talking about matching the same guy OMGGG YEA HE'S SO HOT LET'S BOTH INVITE HIM OVER, DO U THINK HE WILL COME? WHAT IF WE BOTH SNAP HIM SEXY PICS

They go to theor room to do it, then drama starts because he only responded to one of the girls and the other was like trying to grab her friends phone to see what he said cause he stopped talking to her. Literally fighting over Chad

And then talking sex, about how one guy was ghosted bc he nutted after 10 seconds

Another guy was ghosted bc he was too big and it hurt

They said guys regularly height fish claim 6'3'' and show up 5'9''

One girl said she got hatfished, the guy took his hat off as the LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING before fucking, she saw his bald head, but was already naked so she said fuck it and slept with him. But ghosted him after

There was a lot more but I got drunk cause I couldn't stand listening to all their girl talk but one thing they also said that they normally wouldnt invite a guy over first but this one guy was so hot that "the rules didnt apply" and "if he kills us well whatever"

Below is a pic of their door with a pencil mark marking 6' height because they say so many guys height fish on apps they make guys stand next to it. (I passed)

View attachment 1925837

These girls were all under 21 and were saying their body count. One was 40 the other said 25 and the girl I was with refused to answer while uncomfortably looking at me so I can only guess. I was drunk and pissed and didnt give a shit about optics so I told them my real body count (250) thinking they were gunna be grossed out but didn't seem surprised

Also all 3 of them had dads that walked on on their mom/family before they were 15 yrs old.

All 3 of them started making fun of uncut dicks too, saying they look weird and one girl said she wouldnt suck a uncut dick. So yeah theres that, vapid whores making fun of guys who havent been mutilated .

EDIT: I will add anything else I remember, but it was absolutely a shitty night. Also one of the girls had a stack of money on her desk and I jokingly said "nice money u made from stripping" and she shoots a look at her roomate like "did u hear what he said" and she tells them what I did and they all start laughing cause she literally is a stripper and that money was from stripping. This girl is 19
250? Jfc

Unironically these are your average western women and its only getting worse with each generation
The shit I overhear in class is identical to this, 18 year old middle-upper class white zoomer girls bragging about getting fucked raw by separate guys each week, discussing how good they are at giving head, saying that they'd rather kill themselves than sleep with average - below average guys
And the worst part is that theyre so blissfully unaware that they'll openly blurt this stuff out in public, literally no shame at all
This is so brutal ... man ... sad reality, cold world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340
Priceless thread lol can't ever please these hoes