fuck i wanna be sick

one of these girls was jewish, i didnt know until she said but then i saw it. she was raised jewish heavily and had a bat mitzvah too. shes the one who started the hate on uncut guys. but i didnt suspect she was jewish cause she was raised a country girl and jews usually are city dwellers
The Jews can’t even control their own women. It’s over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, nav_w1, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
Top guy is indo aryan but his vedid blood is low. He’s a northern paki
what?

Both dudes are Afghans. Apparently this type is more common in the mountains

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Tales from botched surgery racist artificial intelligence of .org

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and ChadpreetMaxxer
How old did you say you were to them? How old are you on bumble?

😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙 yakhiiiii

Attachments

• download (8) - 2022-10-28T182850.227.jpeg
    download (8) - 2022-10-28T182850.227.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, nav_w1, Moggie and 1 other person
what?

Different ethnic groups. It doesn’t matter at all but ones indo aryan and the other Pashtun

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
what?

Different ethnic groups. It doesn’t matter at all but ones indo aryan and the other Pashtun
i'm stopping this right here

plz keep ur indian sub discussion out of my thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Danish_Retard, LightSkinNoob and 24 others
i caught one of them glance at my shoes and thought she might but then she had me stand next to the mark and told me I passed
how tall are you with and without lifts

why didnt u have a foursome with them? werent they hot enough? or were you too shy to ask?

i remember asking if they had a racial preference for guys

one immediately said no asians/indians/or skinny guys. The two others didnt protest her answers.

Then another girl said no blonde guys or short guys or any guy who looks like I can pick them up

i asked about eye color saying that I've heard some girls say they dont like blue eyes cause its feminine, they all looked at me like i was retarded and said no its not at all but that eye color didnt matter

they said theyve used dating apps as a damsal in distress just to get guys to come over to fix stuff for them, their cars or build a desk or whatever. But they admitted any guy that would do that is a guy they wouldnt be into since a gl guy would never agree to something like that.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dracosondracos, p0lishsubhuman, Lmao and 12 others
I was drunk and pissed and didnt give a shit about optics so I told them my real body count (250)

You should be in the Guiness Book of World Records nigga
Like for real probably you have the highest body count for an autistic male

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 8771, JL~ and 15 others
how old did u tell them u are?

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer and subhuman incel
@justgetacutbro read real chad stories lol

All 3 of them started making fun of uncut dicks too, saying they look weird and one girl said she wouldnt suck a uncut dick.
Life Fuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, nav_w1, Deleted member 19469 and 3 others
they said theyve used dating apps as a damsal in distress just to get guys to come over to fix stuff for them, their cars or build a desk or whatever. But they admitted any guy that would do that is a guy they wouldnt be into since a gl guy would never agree to something like that.
Brutal

lol op the retard trynna make his defected cut dick feel better

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
All 3 of them started making fun of uncut dicks too, saying they look weird and one girl said she wouldnt suck a uncut dick. So yeah theres that, vapid whores making fun of guys who havent been mutilated .
Jfl the actual state of the (((United States)))
What a utterly wasted shithole, at this point I would not even care if you have 100 % North-Western European ancestry @Amnesia , the new world is full of trash and needs to be handled on minecraft

What a worthless society you are, how can anyone take you even seriously
Muuh white, muuhh BBC, muuuh chicanos

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and HerpDerpson
just make assumptions on regular girls based on strippers theory

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Slayer
I’ve seen girls talk like that… but then I see pics of guys and they’re barely htn

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20193, datboijj and Deleted member 22126
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 19469 and 3 others
lol this

high-tier PSL autism required to extrapolate the life of a generic college whore onto every girl ever

Another guy was ghosted bc he was too big and it hurt
And then we have morons who laugh at me when I say big dicks aren’t ideal.

Tales from the guy who didn’t hit the 6ft mark on the door and got kicked out
They should have a new rule that says you gotta take off your shoes first.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19469 and Amnesia
another dumbass tale from lift frauder

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Shrek2OnDvD
Another great field report and sneak peek into the deranged mind of the modern woman.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Amnesia
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Boldandbeautiful
I don’t even hate punjabis. Please stop mentioning us in every thread. Leave us alone :fuk:
You heard the man, no Indian sub discussions here! 👎🏿

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Sprinkles
yea what got to me was ho casual they were talking about it in front of me, a total stranger, in such a shameless manner

they all have had threesomes too, one lost her virginity at 12

they all looked older than their age. Or maybe I've completely lost perspective. The more 18/19 year old girls I hang around the less young they appear to me. Yet young guys look a lot more youthful and healthy on average than the girls imo
How much older did they look

yea what got to me was ho casual they were talking about it in front of me, a total stranger, in such a shameless manner

they all looked older than their age. Or maybe I've completely lost perspective. The more 18/19 year old girls I hang around the less young they appear to me. Yet young guys look a lot more youthful and healthy on average than the girls imo
Yea foids seem to age rapidly these days its insane. 18 year olds looking 25. Sad world we live in . I wonder though if american bitches just age like shit. I looked at tinder profiles abroad and they were a lot more looking their age, leading me to think that a combination fo lack of exercise, diet full of fast food and processed food, high sun exposure, and the estrogens in the processed food accelerating aging making american foids look much older

Star Trek Lol GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000 and the BULL
Below is a pic of their door with a pencil mark marking 6' height because they say so many guys height fish on apps they make guys stand next to it. (I passed)
You were bailed by Americans' savage custom of wearing shoes indoors, you would have been exposed in a civilized country.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 19469
I went over to a girls apt, and her two roomates were there and all three were on bumble comparing their matches and to hear unfiltered women talk amongst themselves. Like the little stuff the ywere nitpicking men over omfg

and then talking about matching the same guy OMGGG YEA HE'S SO HOT LET'S BOTH INVITE HIM OVER, DO U THINK HE WILL COME? WHAT IF WE BOTH SNAP HIM SEXY PICS

They go to theor room to do it, then drama starts because he only responded to one of the girls and the other was like trying to grab her friends phone to see what he said cause he stopped talking to her. Literally fighting over Chad

And then talking sex, about how one guy was ghosted bc he nutted after 10 seconds

Another guy was ghosted bc he was too big and it hurt

They said guys regularly height fish claim 6'3'' and show up 5'9''

One girl said she got hatfished, the guy took his hat off as the LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING before fucking, she saw his bald head, but was already naked so she said fuck it and slept with him. But ghosted him after

There was a lot more but I got drunk cause I couldn't stand listening to all their girl talk but one thing they also said that they normally wouldnt invite a guy over first but this one guy was so hot that "the rules didnt apply" and "if he kills us well whatever"

Below is a pic of their door with a pencil mark marking 6' height because they say so many guys height fish on apps they make guys stand next to it. (I passed)

View attachment 1925837

These girls were all under 21 and were saying their body count. One was 40 the other said 25 and the girl I was with refused to answer while uncomfortably looking at me so I can only guess. I was drunk and pissed and didnt give a shit about optics so I told them my real body count (250) thinking they were gunna be grossed out but didn't seem surprised

Also all 3 of them had dads that walked on on their mom/family before they were 15 yrs old.

All 3 of them started making fun of uncut dicks too, saying they look weird and one girl said she wouldnt suck a uncut dick. So yeah theres that, vapid whores making fun of guys who havent been mutilated .

EDIT: I will add anything else I remember, but it was absolutely a shitty night. Also one of the girls had a stack of money on her desk and I jokingly said "nice money u made from stripping" and she shoots a look at her roomate like "did u hear what he said" and she tells them what I did and they all start laughing cause she literally is a stripper and that money was from stripping. This girl is 19
@fogdart nahh fighting over a tinder Chad is crazy lollll

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
3 large stinking dogs in an apartment? Disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
how tall are you with and without lifts

5'9'' to 6'1''

how old did u tell them u are?

"I put22 on the dating app and when meet irl say I’m really 24 and I used an old fb login that has my age wrong. I’m 34 in reality. And never get questioned further. In fact I get heavy sus looks from men and women I meet irl and tell them my real age to the point I get accused of lying and asked why I tell ppl I’m 34 when I’m clearly mid 20s

I think I look late 20s"

lol op the retard trynna make his defected cut dick feel better

i dont agree with them, i would rather be uncut and feel more sensation, I was just reporting what they said

only 1 was a stripper, the others were just college girls (at least thats what they said) I just said all 3 looked like they could be strippers, they were gl

How much older did they look

like they just had bad skin, rough looking, dried out, mid 20's I'd say

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, Lmao, currylightskin and 1 other person
american women are all sluts

I've been in the States for a semester abroad and yesterday hooked up with 2 girls that are cuffed, they're insanely degenerate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 22126

brutal booze pill

that was hilarious
both are someone's future wife, their degenerate past will haunt them forever leading to either her simp husband accepting a threesome with GigaChad or divorce

once degenerate forever degenerate

Where you live at? Send them my dick pics please

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne
one started flirting a bit after she had a few drinks, caugght her looking and smiling at me, she was the one with 40 body count. She touched my arm once in a convo.

When I had first gotten there and they asked each other if anyone else matched with me too offf bumble and one of them looked at me and said "I woulda remembered matching with him, he's way out of my league" but that was the only comment they ever made about my looks other than they liked my "long" hair more in person than my shorter fringe style in my bumble pics

i styled my hair like the drawing in this op

Im curious as fuck how you look like that with that haircut

great thread giving an insight into female nature and what they like/dislike

we need more threads like this tbh