Fuck I was botched

chadtindermoney

chadtindermoney

Mistral
I had a 3 piece lefort and BSSO for my underbite. I looked at the ct scan with pagnoni and he told me I need a revision. My original surgeon made my maxilla slanted by grafting bone in the left side. Now my jaw is tilted down to the left. The mandible and chin are deviated up to the right. Fuck I need help. Please help. Do i sue my original surgeon or ask him to fix it? He said this result was the best he could accomplish for my bite

Attachments

• 860B0AB5-8A23-4CC4-98E6-BAFE836EFF43.png
    860B0AB5-8A23-4CC4-98E6-BAFE836EFF43.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 6E82E762-BB11-4671-8A75-5F87436CEF8A.png
    6E82E762-BB11-4671-8A75-5F87436CEF8A.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6335.MOV
    7.8 MB
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Moggie, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
before pics plox

• +1
Reactions: to be human
You are deformed but still look good, harmonypilled again

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Pagnonisavemyeyes, zeek and 4 others
You are deformed but still look good, harmonypilled again
Still I’m consulting with pagnoni, but fuck I was really hoping I didn’t need to get surgery again.do I ask my doctor for a refund

Fuckkkk he fucked you up

Simo Hayha cel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6764, ROTTING, Wallenberg and 7 others
Doubt suing would work lol. Plastic surgeons don't have much liability on them

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: John124, Deleted member 14693 and rand anon
Looking at your before and after from Reddit, I don't think you needed a lf1 at all. Just BSSO for mandible setback. Your midface was already decent

Can’t mossad the Assad :Comfy::Comfy:
hes really last man standing down there
incredible how hes not dead yet
and Gaddafi warned them all too
some anime shit ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Does this mean you can have your maxilla moved forward more?

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
After pics?

I had a 3 piece lefort and BSSO for my underbite. I looked at the ct scan with pagnoni and he told me I need a revision. My original surgeon made my maxilla slanted by grafting bone in the left side. Now my jaw is tilted down to the left. The mandible and chin are deviated up to the right. Fuck I need help. Please help. Do i sue my original surgeon or ask him to fix it? He said this result was the best he could accomplish for my bite
this is why plastic surgery is dangerous.

You still look better than before

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PointOfNoReturn and chadtindermoney
This is a fear of mine
I would bet most surgeon's see themselves as Gods and are void of empathy for the deformed plebs who's bones they saw apart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, baruch, bogii and 2 others
This is a fear of mine
I would bet most surgeon's see themselves as Gods and are void of empathy for the deformed plebs who's bones they saw apart
im going to get revised and get rhino and cheek implants too

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
No more sex for you buddy boyo :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I need some "standard" to compare to when I get my surgeries and hopefully ascend through geomaxxing.
You’ll be ok bro, get bimax and implants correctly and you’ll be fine remember my advice I told y

You’ll be ok bro, get bimax and implants correctly and you’ll be fine remember my advice I told y
Bimax is expensiv af nigga :feelswhy::feelswhy:. I'm definitely doing implants though.

shit happens. get revision.

I remember your after pics and you looks fine. You need a genio setback.

Should have gone to Giant Implants and got custom titanium plates so this can't happen

Where bro my surgeon said it’s good result
sounds like he knows it's fucked but trying to chicken out of revision. try to talk to him again and if he refuses then give him a bad review and chances are he'll give in.

I remember your after pics and you looks fine. You need a genio setback.
his jaws quite clearly look tilted as fuck in relation to his cranium in the CT. how's this normal?

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
botched and still slays. this is the power of phenotype. so fucking over jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
having this fold is death tier. I actively got rid of mine and it looksmaxed me a ton

kill that cocksucker

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
hmm. idk. would consult a few more surgeons about it. @chadtindermoney

agree with genio setback from the pics I remember though.
Going to consult with other surgeons and ask if they can impact and move my maxilla bit more forward while they’re st it. Also give me some implants and a rhino why not lmao

did you get 3D planning with custom guides and plates for ur original surgery?

Also i dont advise you to go pagnoni , go to ramieri

did you get 3D planning with custom guides and plates for ur original surgery?

Also i dont advise you to go pagnoni , go to ramieri
Y

3D planning is done for every surgery,

Im talking about custom cutting guides and custom plates, which yield a very high accuracy.
He said he would but it looks like he didnt

3D planning is done for every surgery,

Im talking about custom cutting guides and custom plates, which yield a very high accuracy.
Y is pagnoni bad

The most is giving a revision for free even then You have to pqy for the anetthesia. It happen a so too bad, You signed the term and agreements

Users who are viewing this thread

Back