Fuck I was botched

wtf u looked mogger why did u even get surgery

fellow chin mogger

Jew ass surgeon should’ve advanced your maxilla more, at the very least you weren’t botched irreversibly and you still look good, good luck getting that revision

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
Jew ass surgeon should’ve advanced your maxilla more, at the very least you weren’t botched irreversibly and you still look good, good luck getting that revision
Thank you bro I think it was e
Destiny. I’m consulting with an expert surgeon whos going to advance me a bit more, Widen my ramus, and make my bite straight in addition to adding implants i wish I found him sooner but it’s alright

Are you part asian?

You still look better than before but ya it's an obvious asymmetry that you should fix, I had bimax with Pags so I vouch for him

did you get 3D planning with custom guides and plates for ur original surgery?

Also i dont advise you to go pagnoni , go to ramieri
Why not pagnoni

I would spend a lot of money to get that chin. Big chin on guys look so good.
I just need Midface projection and think I’m getting 3mm reduced so it’ll still be pretty big

why u not just get tattoo in ur midface instead? i am from Russia and only make $5/month in my village sausage factory so i cannot afford bimax. i get tattoo now i get all bitches in my village.

I just need Midface projection and think I’m getting 3mm reduced so it’ll still be pretty big
why u not just get tattoo in ur midface instead? i am from Russia and only make $5/month in my village sausage factory so i cannot afford bimax. i get tattoo now i get all bitches in my village.

Ap or Richard millie

I would spend a lot of money to get that chin. Big chin on guys look so good.
do u know if there is a limit to chin height halo? or is a chin implant always good. should probably ask averagejoe about it tbh

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back