Fuck im such a loser

F

Last edited:
you literally have a victim complex and you blame others - Traumatisedogre

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
I'm considering roping tbh. I wish I had drugs rn to cope. There's literally nothing going for me in my life rn, everywhere I look I get life mogged. For example I was looking at this girl from my old schools story and she was with people I used to know who are chads now. One of them used to be my best friend but he ascended and is a "cool kid" now. I have no direction in life, everyday my dad always beats me down mentally. I suck at everything, I can't even study for half an hour and now my grades are going to add to the list of shit things in my life. My dad is the only one to blame for this. Today this cunt really had the audacity to shout at me for not making friends. For the past 3 weeks he's been trying to give me advice on making friends like I can flip a switch and all of a sudden become social. Now whenever he asks me if I made friends he shouts at me for not taking his advice. Its his fault why I'm socially stunted if this fat fickinv prick didn't isolate me then I wouldn't have this problem. Fjcking retarded cunt just doesn't get it that its his fault. Im literallt getting pissed off typing this
are you done college?