Fuck im such a loser

Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

β€Ž πŸŽƒ
I'm considering roping tbh. I wish I had drugs rn to cope. There's literally nothing going for me in my life rn, everywhere I look I get life mogged. For example I was looking at this girl from my old schools story and she was with people I used to know who are chads now. One of them used to be my best friend but he ascended and is a "cool kid" now. I have no direction in life, everyday my dad always beats me down mentally. I suck at everything, I can't even study for half an hour and now my grades are going to add to the list of shit things in my life. My dad is the only one to blame for this. Today this cunt really had the audacity to shout at me for not making friends. For the past 3 weeks he's been trying to give me advice on making friends like I can flip a switch and all of a sudden become social. Now whenever he asks me if I made friends he shouts at me for not taking his advice. Its his fault why I'm socially stunted if this fat fickinv prick didn't isolate me then I wouldn't have this problem. Fjcking retarded cunt just doesn't get it that its his fault. Im literallt getting pissed off typing this

Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

β€Ž πŸŽƒ
@Vermilioncore how do i cope

Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

β€Ž πŸŽƒ
Whenever I make dog shit trolling threads i get more replies and views but whenever I'm serious no one replies :Comfy:

D

Deleted member 7224

Zephir
No tag no care. :soy::feelswah:

D

Deleted member 7224

Zephir
Whenever I make dog shit trolling threads i get more replies and views but whenever I'm serious no one replies :Comfy:
No one wants to face reality in here. Thats why everyone is trolling

Deleted member 13592

Deleted member 13592

Diamond
I'm considering roping tbh. I wish I had drugs rn to cope. There's literally nothing going for me in my life rn, everywhere I look I get life mogged. For example I was looking at this girl from my old schools story and she was with people I used to know who are chads now. One of them used to be my best friend but he ascended and is a "cool kid" now. I have no direction in life, everyday my dad always beats me down mentally. I suck at everything, I can't even study for half an hour and now my grades are going to add to the list of shit things in my life. My dad is the only one to blame for this. Today this cunt really had the audacity to shout at me for not making friends. For the past 3 weeks he's been trying to give me advice on making friends like I can flip a switch and all of a sudden become social. Now whenever he asks me if I made friends he shouts at me for not taking his advice. Its his fault why I'm socially stunted if this fat fickinv prick didn't isolate me then I wouldn't have this problem. Fjcking retarded cunt just doesn't get it that its his fault. Im literallt getting pissed off typing this
come to my school in finland i be ur friend

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

president of knajjd fanclub ❀️
okay enough about you let’s talk about me now

P

PingPong

β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž ‏‏
Just take ibuprofen :soy:

Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

β€Ž πŸŽƒ
Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

β€Ž πŸŽƒ
You really are a chadlite, ur problems are mental
How do I fix them tho, its literally over for me I should be hanging out with friends and messaging them like a normal fucking teenager. I literally go to the library, sit on my own. In lessons I'm on my own. On the bus I'm on my own. At home I'm on my own.

WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Banned
Cheekbones, jaw and hair are really nice never saw his eyes but he is at least 5.5 psl
This 5.5 psl chadlite is complaining about being lonely...
@N1666 mate just go out and be low inhib ffs

Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

β€Ž πŸŽƒ
This 5.5 psl chadlite is complaining about being lonely...
@N1666 mate just go out and be low inhib ffs
Its not that simple faggot, u sound like my dad "muh just speak to people"

mogstar

mogstar

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

deranged dark triad psychopath
You have to accept defeat and know you’re place in life as a doormat who everyone will step all over and also a punching bag that everyone will bully. You will end up like me when you’re 26. When you see me, you’re seeing yourself.

D

Deleted member 7224

Zephir
Im not, he’s really a chadlite he has a god tier bone structure, shit he can even be a chad if he doesn’t have a deformed eye area ( never saw it but I would guess he has good eyes )
Reminder that you rated me chadlite too but im abused subhuman abomination in real life 😞

Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

β€Ž πŸŽƒ
Reminder that you rated me chadlite too but im abused subhuman abomination in real life
Ur pics got leaked on discord jfl, ur literally chadlite

D

Deleted member 7224

Zephir
@LondonVillie
Im not with him in any server keep coping nigga. I was only in heightmaxxing server. Send me pic in dm that probablu not me

micropenis29

micropenis29

Gold
so your dad is a jackass

who cares?

he doesn't control anything about your life once you're 18

micropenis29

micropenis29

Gold
I'm 16. I need this nigga for a house and food

meant to say once* you're 18

LMAOOO at being 16 and on this site

just get a job and start buying your own food

Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

β€Ž πŸŽƒ
meant to say once* you're 18

LMAOOO at being 16 and on this site

just get a job and start buying your own food
He won't let me get a job.

rambocel

rambocel

Yubo/Tinder slayer
Sending you love brocel. The root cause of my isolation is different than yours, but it’s still isolation nonetheless, so I know that feeling bro. And as much as I want to tell you there will be better days ahead, I can’t, because there won’t. It’s truly over for socially isolated and inept cels. I am without any friends or people I can confide in (maybe excluding a few family members), and I guess I’ve just learned to cope with it and be a sigma. It’s a life of gloom and solitude, but this life is better than the prospect of eternal oblivion tbh.