Fuck it, how to actually get taller in puberty

spdxer

spdxer

external mog
Muh hgh muh Ai
if ur 13-14 this guide is ideal for you and if ur younger than 17 you still got time so listen up

1: NEVER GYMCEL IN PUBERTY
The only way u can gymcel and get taller in puberty is have a insanley good diet and have the right genetics for it, which you dont. I became a stocky manlet instead of a tall nigga cus of gymcelling at 14, now im actively trying to lose muscle and have completely quit the gym at 16.

2: Diet
Eating a healthy, balanced diet in puberty is a fucking meme and jfl if u do that. Ideally your diet needs to contain lots of sugary foods, sour patch kids, soda, chocolate, orange juice and fast food. In the case of carbs u should mainly be eating the ones with the highest glycemic load like, white rice, potatoes, white bread and ofc fast food. Finally for protein u should focus on red meat, chicken and (maybe) milk.

3: Live an nt lifestyle
play sports, vape, go to party’s, be low inhib
(none of this will stunt ur growth JFL)
if u rot on .org all day its over for you, i got lucky last year and i now I actually do shit every weekend with different people. DEPRESSION WILL CUCK U IN PUBERTY, dont be a loser basically

4: For gymcel manlets, how to lose muscle:
It might be hard to do this but your gonna be happy u did it for the rest of your life. First of completely quit gym, 10 min full body stretching routine every night and run atleast 10k a week whilst not eating too much food. This will deffo turn u into a skinny twink but if ur doing sport it'll be fine

5: ROIDS
If ur taking mk677 lmk how much ur taking and most of the time ill tell you to bump up ur dose and the frequency of it, most people do not take enough of that shit, i didnt either. The only real way to get taller that wont give u cancer in like 5 years is HGH and Ai, but most people on here will never take that. Salute to the low inhib demons that actually have.

5. accept defeat:
if ur over 18 on this thread i dont know what to say to you, just know that below 5’8 means ur gonna have a dogshit life unless u live in the south of hyderabad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SDPmaggot, xayru, cavy and 8 others
lmk if you want a diet guide

Muh hgh muh Ai
if ur 13-14 this guide is ideal for you and if ur younger than 17 you still got time so listen up

The only way u can gymcel and get taller in puberty is have a insanley good diet and have the right genetics for it, which you dont. I became a stocky manlet instead of a tall nigga cus of gymcelling at 14, now im actively trying to lose muscle and have completely quit the gym at 16.

Eating a healthy, balanced diet in puberty is a fucking meme and jfl if u do that. Ideally your diet needs to contain lots of sugary foods, sour patch kids, soda, chocolate, orange juice and fast food. In the case of carbs u should mainly be eating the ones with the highest glycemic load like, white rice, potatoes, white bread and ofc fast food. Finally for protein u should focus on red meat, chicken and (maybe) milk.

if u rot on .org all day its over for you, i got lucky last year and i now I actually do shit every weekend with different people. DEPRESSION WILL CUCK U IN PUBERTY, dont be a loser basically

It might be hard to do this but your gonna be happy u did it for the rest of your life. First of completely quit gym, 10 min full body stretching routine every night and run atleast 10k a week whilst not eating too much food. This will deffo turn u into a skinny twink but if ur doing sport it'll be fine

If ur taking mk677 lmk how much ur taking and most of the time ill tell you to bump up ur dose and the frequency of it, most people do not take enough of that shit, i didnt either. The only real way to get taller that wont give u cancer in like 5 years is HGH and Ai, but most people on here will never take that. Salute to the low inhib demons that actually have.

5. accept defeat:
if ur over 18 on this thread i dont know what to say to you, just know that below 5’8 means ur gonna have a dogshit life unless u live in the south of hyderabad
Igf or hgh is all that matters

Muh hgh muh Ai

5. accept defeat:
What do you have against gaining muscle? This is a retard post bro

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
another retard openly invited to the ignore list

• +1
Reactions: goat123
Muh hgh muh Ai

5. accept defeat:
This is the truth but no one wnats to hear it

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Kazey and spdxer
This is the truth but no one wnats to hear it
What to take if im in a barely populated country in asia what will be avaiable to ship 😢 maybe qsc ship to mongolia?

JFL at this low quality shitty thread

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, Deprived, zura and 1 other person
Muh hgh muh Ai

5. accept defeat:
I regret lifting tbh, did heavy ass squats and probably stunted my shit

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
wheres a source that says gaining muscle can stunt growth in puberty

Muh hgh muh Ai

5. accept defeat:
Can i do boxing aa alternativw to 10k

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
why do i have to lose my beautiful muscles faggot

• +1
Reactions: Van
Muh hgh muh Ai

5. accept defeat:
What about just doing pullups and pushups

Muh hgh muh Ai

5. accept defeat:
lol bro hgh gives u cancer nigga what jst blast mk677 with huperzine a or hgh and use ai to keep plates open if u run other shit

Muh hgh muh Ai

5. accept defeat:
Going to gym 3 times a week it’s optimal and dont train very intensely

Muh hgh muh Ai

5. accept defeat:
Nope It’s 99.9% genetics. You can maybe squeeze a few more cms if you inject hgh and take ais for a few years like me. Regarding dieting and lifestyle just don’t be malnourished or obese theory. That’s it

Muh hgh muh Ai

5. accept defeat:
not a molecule+ ignore list

what is this thread bro sugar is important for igf1 but u can get it from fruits honey and natural sources and ur asking kids to vape and stop gym so basically ur encouraging kids to be fuckin losers who vape eat junk and stop being fit and taking care of their bodies, opposite of heightmaxxing jfl, the gymcelling part is debatable and i agree its prolly not a good idea to tryhard and become gymcel but having some lean muscle, maybe lil calisthenics will aid growth and also didnt mention the most important thing sleep for 9+ hours during puberty

• +1
Reactions: xayru
what is this thread bro sugar is important for igf1 but u can get it from fruits honey and natural sources and ur asking kids to vape and stop gym so basically ur encouraging kids to be fuckin losers who vape eat junk and stop being fit and taking care of their bodies, opposite of heightmaxxing jfl, the gymcelling part is debatable and i agree its prolly not a good idea to tryhard and become gymcel but having some lean muscle, maybe lil calisthenics will aid growth and also didnt mention the most important thing sleep for 9+ hours during puberty
every "loser" i know is happier 2x as happier as any forum browser and are tall

every "loser" i know is happier 2x as happier as any forum browser and are tall
so your telling me you concluded that a degenerate lifestyle is best for height growth during puberty since all the tall kids u see are degenerates? jfl at this

so your telling me you concluded that a degenerate lifestyle is best for height growth during puberty since all the tall kids u see are degenerates? jfl at this
vaping and eating some junk food here and there is by no means degenerate, its very NT

vaping and eating some junk food here and there is by no means degenerate, its very NT
eating junk from time to time is fine yeah but vaping isnt it will only lead to worser addictions

• +1
Reactions: xayru
dogshit guide delete account asap

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
Muh hgh muh Ai

5. accept defeat:
bla bla doodoo guide been posted 1 million times we know already

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Horrible thread, straight to ignore list.

Delete your account asap.

Muh hgh muh Ai

5. accept defeat:
worst heightmaxxing guide ive ever fucking read

well done youve been on a incel forum longer than me congrats ur guide is still absolutely shit and useless kill urself immediately
ive been on nearly a year longer and u have over half my posts, fucking loser
also insta ignore

Last edited:
ive been on nearly a year longer and u have over half my posts, fucking loser
also insta ignore
why would i care about being ignored by u fag ur threads are fucking shit clearly