FUCK IT im scrapping together $50k and getting bimax CCW + genio

D

Deleted member 18808

Lurker
Tried to make the title interesting I need many opinions on this matter.

Gonna save $50k and get surgery.

Mouth widening at the moment maybe, rhino possibly if I get bimax, genio in the VERY LEAST.

My gonial angle looks something like 150 degrees and my mandible very short. Gook upper lip makes me look even more recessed.

Can anyone fucking morph this shit?

And before anyone says "bloat" I'm perpetually round faces from being boneless with no chin height and a small mouth. Even lean as fuck I still look bloated. Genetics.

Tell me what I need

I'm getting gyno surgery, eyebrow transplant to fix eyebrow assymetry, in the very least genio, maybe bimax, I also want voice deepening surgery.

Body pic for proof of low body fat you get the point.

Fuck looking like a 16 year old in your 20s is brutal. Luckily I'm mentally ill and getting surgery. Ascend or die.

Attachments

• PXL_20220413_143953365.MP~2.jpg
    PXL_20220413_143953365.MP~2.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20220414_143853625.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220414_143853625.MP.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • CBD86B24-E109-43D6-A08B-3B5F4215148A.jpg
    CBD86B24-E109-43D6-A08B-3B5F4215148A.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 7098, Danish_Retard and 3 others
bimax will ascend you to chad probably, but im sure u can slay the way u are

• +1
Reactions: socrates^, Aqua and Deleted member 18808
why 50,000 $? you should get it somewhere else honestly

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Ascend or die brother. FUCK being the way I am. I remember girls telling me "your body looks 23 but your face 18" when drunk. FUCK that.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and ROTTING
why 50,000 $? you should get it somewhere else honestly
No that's just an arbitrary number so I can afford all the shit I want. I want a FULL ascension. Covering myself in tattoos, natty bulking for 2 years to put on some actual fucking size, bimax, genio, voice deepening, fixing my flaws with eyebrow transplant and gyno surgery, I'm ready man I'm ready.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and angloidcel
Your

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18808
No that's just an arbitrary number so I can afford all the shit I want. I want a FULL ascension. Covering myself in tattoos, natty bulking for 2 years to put on some actual fucking size, bimax, genio, voice deepening, fixing my flaws with eyebrow transplant and gyno surgery, I'm ready man I'm ready.

for yourself? or for women

if you cant get women at your looks level right now being any more chad wont help you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: angloidcel, ROTTING, highT and 1 other person
for yourself? or for women

if you cant get women at your looks level right now being any more chad wont help you
for myself. don't give a fuck if women are willing to accept some gymcelled normie with tattoos. i want to look in the mirror and be happy. that is all.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Central Cee, Aqua and 6 others
for myself. don't give a fuck if women are willing to accept some gymcelled normie with tattoos. i want to look in the mirror and be happy. that is all.
ok brother based, inshallah you have good ascension and never enter uncanny valley

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 17829, Central Cee and 3 others
Add me on discord. You remember me?

• +1
Before you safe up 50k I suggest you get a scan for 200 bucks so you know where you are standing atm

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Mr.cope, Deleted member 17829 and 5 others
bimax and genio will cost like 15-20k at best surgeon in europe

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Anchor_Ship, efidescontinuado and 3 others
Before you safe up 50k I suggest you get a scan for 200 bucks so you know where you are standing atm
Copy that, what's the scan called and where do I go to get it. Can I just walk in to a hospital and ask for it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
You don’t need an eyebrow transplant jfl
Your mouth does look narrow though
How old are you? Your face might mature on its own if you’re in your teens
And why do you have gyno, did you take roids?

• +1
Try hard mewing and chin tucking

• +1
Copy that, what's the scan called and where do I go to get it. Can I just walk in to a hospital and ask for it?
An xray of your side profile would be enough I guess your dentist already has one, if not they are cheap. But if you are serious about surgery you need a cbct scan anyway sooner or later, in Europe they cost around 200-250 Euros. Just google cbct scan and go to a local doctor that offers it. Make sure they machine is good enough so it can make a scan of your entire face in one picture.

My scan for reference (ignore the other 5 pics):

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Pumanator, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
What’s my name on it
same fucking name you have right now? idk dude just DM me it or something. and i need genuine advice on bimax or just genio. can't seem to get a good consensus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
idk how old are u, but have u looked into MSE before going to do all those surgeries ? i think ur small mouth is the biggest flaw

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and Deleted member 18808
An xray of your side profile would be enough I guess your dentist already has one, if not they are cheap. But if you are serious about surgery you need a cbct scan anyway sooner or later, in Europe they cost around 200-250 Euros. Just google cbct scan and go to a local doctor that offers it. Make sure they machine is good enough so it can make a scan of your entire face in one picture.

My scan for reference (ignore the other 5 pics):

you got discord can I DM you and you send it to me? need to get myself talking to a lot of surgurymaxxers toget my mind acclimated to the thought of surgery. you become the type of people you surround yourself with, after all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
idk how old are u, but have u looked into MSE before going to do all those surgeries ? i think ur small mouth is the biggest flaw
I haven't yet, but if I have to get that done I am willing. My palate it kinda small as well anyways. I'm not sure how MSE works never met anyone who got it yet.

im in my 20s my bones ain't gonna fucking move from mewing jfl at that
And I'm in my 20s too started 5-6 weeks ago, and my front lower teeth came forward and now are touching my upper teeth, my cheekbones are more prominent.

Mewing alone doesn't do shit, extreme chin tucking does.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and Deleted member 18808
And I'm in my 20s too started 5-6 weeks ago, and my front lower teeth came forward and now are touching my upper teeth, my cheekbones are more prominent.

I'll try it while I'm saving money. But I will still plan for surgery. What's your process for extreme chin tucking, I will try it along with neck training and just include it in my regime.

I'm going to try mouth widening right now as a softmax and see if I can get my mouth wider that way as well.

what do you mean by extreme chin tucking? I do them 15 reps twice a day bu my neck is shit, i rot at my pc all day though

• +1
what do you mean by extreme chin tucking? I do them 15 reps twice a day bu my neck is shit, i rot at my pc all day though
Stop rotting dude life is a joke we need to ascend or die. What the fuck is the point of living if you aren't killing it every single day and reaching your goals. Let's fucking change shit. I'm sick of feeling the pain of being average and all this shit. It's time to change, I'm sick of it all.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Aqua and ROTTING
Well at first I didn't know shit, and did extreme chin tucking with my lungs full of air, that's a bad idea when standing or sitting because you might pass out if you're doing it for long lol, but anyway search for chin tucks Mike Mew has a video.

Smile with your teeth closed and swallow using only your tongue then press as hard you can. Over time your tongue will become much stronger, I prefer doing chin tucks when in bed the force generated is insane. You'll feel your lower teeth coming forward and even your jawline will be more defined.

It didn't fix my tired eyes, but it's too early to tell.

• +1
Well at first I didn't know shit, and did extreme chin tucking with my lungs full of air, that's a bad idea when standing or sitting because you might pass out if you're doing it for long lol, but anyway search for chin tucks Mike Mew has a video.

Smile with your teeth closed and swallow using only your tongue then press as hard you can. Over time your tongue will become much stronger, I prefer doing chin tucks when in bed the force generated is insane. You'll feel your lower teeth coming forward and even your jawline will be more defined.

It didn't fix my tired eyes, but it's too early to tell.
I'll give it a shot with no expectations man. Can you tell me if I need genio or bimax though I still honestly haven't gotten the answers I want.

you should get rid of your bloat first. i think you unironcally need a mouth widening surgery.

cant tell much because you are bloated. but you look chad on your last pic.

i too suggest to get a cbct scan.
this nigga has a good base tho. he should get rid of that bloat fist imo. and bimax generally doesnt work much for people with average forward growth. you should go for implants or fillers if you are at least average. bimax never turns anyone into chad unless at outlier cases like this:

Last edited:
  • +1
I can't tell yet because you're slightly recessed, so you need to fix that with extreme chin tucking for 2 years or bimax. I wouldn't touch my chin if I were you, since bonesmashing exists, anyway I'd try hard chintucking for 1 hour per day for months while saving and if that failed I'd go for bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 18808 and Deleted member 16371
Are you Native or am I just trippin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
I can't tell yet because you're slightly recessed, so you need to fix that with extreme chin tucking for 2 years or bimax. I wouldn't touch my chin if I were you, since bonesmashing exists, anyway I'd try hard chintucking for 1 hour per day for months while saving and if that failed I'd go for bimax.
2 years of chintucking:feelsuhh:

• JFL
jaw surgery is actually very safe if u do it with top suergons

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 18808
15 reps is next to nothing. Do at least an hour a day, you'll feel the tongue pushing the palate like the maxilla is going to explode. Search Mike Mew chin tucks on YT, mewing alone is cope, it doesn't do shit.

• +1
Consult a surgeon of course. But in my opinion, you really don’t look like a candidate for bimax. Your jaws don’t look recessed, ESPECIALLY not your maxilla, which actually looks quite good. You could probably ascend massively just from a good genio. Chin is recessed but jaws look good.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, ErbCel and Deleted member 18808
Consult a surgeon of course. But in my opinion, you really don’t look like a candidate for bimax. Your jaws don’t look recessed, ESPECIALLY not your maxilla, which actually looks quite good. You could probably ascend massively just from a good genio. Chin is recessed but jaws look good.
Here's another image

My jaw is terrible dude.

Screenshot 20201229 231528
IMG 20200904 155516

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and ROTTING

Is this the New account for the old user Native?

We spoke before and this forum basically agreed you are like PSL 5 on top of that you are like 6 ft 4.

Like you won the genetic lottery bro. It's your mental health man. No way am I going to push you to do these kinds of surgeries.

Go and enjoy life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NarrowJaw, Aqua, Johanjohan and 5 others
Is this the list of things you will never do?

• +1

We spoke before and this forum basically agreed you are like PSL 5 on top of that you are like 6 ft 4.

Like you won the genetic lottery bro. It's your mental health man. No way am I going to push you to do these kinds of surgeries.

Go and enjoy life.
He’s incel af. He gets no girls at all in

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Is this the list of things you will never do?
Until I fucking do all of it, and then you come back asking me on how my experiences for it went. I'm not the same as most people you talk to, nothing to fucking lose, a raging desire to be better. Doubt me or not this shit is happening.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Until I fucking do all of it, and then you come back asking me on how my experiences for it went. I'm not the same as most people you talk to, nothing to fucking lose, a raging desire to be better. Doubt me or not this shit is happening.
Me too

• +1

Go and enjoy life.
I'm like 3.5 PSL jfl and just tall. Why would I accept what I am. Fuck that. I want to be better.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 16371
isn't is good to look 17 at 23 or whatever?
You can try to bang 14-17 year olds and larp about your age (depending on age of consent in your country)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: A23ghskung, Johanjohan and Deleted member 16371
Always the greycels putting in the work - mirin :feelshah:

Genio would be more than enough imo

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 18808 and highT