holy fu#k at this insane bimax result

chinpilled

chinpilled

Knowledgable
Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Posts
613
Reputation
950




Done by Alfaro, the most underrated surgeon. He consistently produces god tier results
 
goldensoul

goldensoul

Amateur
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Posts
343
Reputation
411
there's also a rhinoplasty tho... i wonder if he can breath properly
 
Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Posts
8,707
Reputation
17,702
Insane. His nl folds are not visible anymore.
Seems like it had a strong face lifting effect.
 
.👽.

.👽.

hehehe siiiiuuuuuuuuuuu
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Posts
18,228
Reputation
29,234
he gained alot psl but he was negative psl before. subhuman to normie
 
homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Posts
3,756
Reputation
5,377
Deusmaximus said:
Insane. His nl folds are not visible anymore.
Seems like it had a strong face lifting effect.
brutal, bimax more effient on preventing and removing nsl folds then retin a
 
S

ScramFranklin

Erudite
Joined
Jul 29, 2019
Posts
1,026
Reputation
939
Saw that earlier today. Wonder how many mm the mandible was moved.
And downgrafting of the maxilla?
 
fernandobrocolli

fernandobrocolli

Apprentice
Joined
Sep 25, 2020
Posts
218
Reputation
217
I think he would look even better with cheek implants
 
Preston

Preston

Asked for a temporary ban
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
18,198
Reputation
36,223
chinpilled

chinpilled

Knowledgable
Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Posts
613
Reputation
950
zeek said:
Nose looks too short now.

Needs lengthening at angles/ramus in second stage.
this is how people who know nothing about surgery classically respond. Thinking it's like buying shit off amazon. Not realizing 95% of jaw implants look like shit and are the most complication prone implant on the face.

Once you get a good result it's time to cash out and be grateful , instead of turning into some endless surgery freak who will get botched eventually and live with plastic in your face forever
 
chinpilled

chinpilled

Knowledgable
Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Posts
613
Reputation
950
fernandobrocolli said:
I think he would look even better with cheek implants
infra malar implants look terrible in prescribe , in theory they seem like a good idea but on the face they don't add the sharp male model cheek bone effect you imagine but just make the midface look bloated
 
Z

zeek

Adept
Joined
Jan 4, 2022
Posts
102
Reputation
66
chinpilled said:
this is how people who know nothing about surgery classically respond. Thinking it's like buying shit off amazon. Not realizing 95% of jaw implants look like shit and are the most complication prone implant on the face.

Once you get a good result it's time to cash out and be grateful , instead of turning into some endless surgery freak who will get botched eventually and live with plastic in your face forever
"clasically respond" lmfao uhm no I do understand how he responded because I can see it. He looks like those shitty Sailer anteface results.

His nose looks like shit and is flat and upturned and you're just horny for this surgeon. It's not harmonious to bring a recessed chin forward to make up for lack of growth and not bring the gonions down which is what a naturally well developed jaw would have.

So it either needs to be done with lengthening implants or a chin wing retard. Implants look like shit because they're done on a shitty base. However, he is now a good candidate for a second stage surgery.

But hey, maybe if you keep jerking off to Alfaro on here he'll give you a discount so you don't have to rope :feelswhy:
 
chinpilled

chinpilled

Knowledgable
Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Posts
613
Reputation
950
zeek said:
"clasically respond" lmfao uhm no I do understand how he responded because I can see it. He looks like those shitty Sailer anteface results.

His nose looks like shit and is flat and upturned and you're just horny for this surgeon. It's not harmonious to bring a recessed chin forward to make up for lack of growth and not bring the gonions down which is what a naturally well developed jaw would have.

So it either needs to be done with lengthening implants or a chin wing retard. Implants look like shit because they're done on a shitty base. However, he is now a good candidate for a second stage surgery.

But hey, maybe if you keep jerking off to Alfaro on here he'll give you a discount so you don't have to rope :feelswhy:
actually fucken retarded if u think foids notice these aspie tier details. He went from ugly to handsome, doesn't need fucken shitty Eppley implants, he now has enough looks where by maximizing his finances , status and personality can get attractive women. Before he could not
 
metagross

metagross

Arcanologist
Joined
Jan 6, 2021
Posts
1,660
Reputation
2,753
zeek said:
"clasically respond" lmfao uhm no I do understand how he responded because I can see it. He looks like those shitty Sailer anteface results.

His nose looks like shit and is flat and upturned and you're just horny for this surgeon. It's not harmonious to bring a recessed chin forward to make up for lack of growth and not bring the gonions down which is what a naturally well developed jaw would have.

So it either needs to be done with lengthening implants or a chin wing retard. Implants look like shit because they're done on a shitty base. However, he is now a good candidate for a second stage surgery.

But hey, maybe if you keep jerking off to Alfaro on here he'll give you a discount so you don't have to rope :feelswhy:
You're actually delusional. Delete your account immediately
 
F

Freshkebab

Erudite
Joined
Jan 3, 2022
Posts
1,162
Reputation
989
chinpilled said:
this is how people who know nothing about surgery classically respond. Thinking it's like buying shit off amazon. Not realizing 95% of jaw implants look like shit and are the most complication prone implant on the face.

Once you get a good result it's time to cash out and be grateful , instead of turning into some endless surgery freak who will get botched eventually and live with plastic in your face forever
Pretty much this. Never search for perfection. iT WILL ruin your face.
 
C

Carpediem

Trainee
Joined
Jul 14, 2021
Posts
48
Reputation
46
chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Elementalist
Joined
Apr 30, 2021
Posts
808
Reputation
1,017
how do these bimax results end up fixing the nose? don't you need rhino for that?
 
Silver

Silver

Trainee
Joined
Jul 24, 2021
Posts
30
Reputation
56
Carpediem said:
He looks even more asymetric after surgery. Alfaro makes nice forward movements but is blind for asymetric correction, a lot of his patiens on insta looks very asymetric, that's a no go for a good surgeon.
What asymmetries are you talking about? If you're talking about the chin or the lips then there was already asymmetry present prior to the surgery, it just became more pronounced with the big movements. Barely noticeable unless you analyze the result like an autist.

I can agree with one thing, he messed up his dental midline as it no longer lines up with his cupid's bow but this should be fixable with elastics. Alfaro did alot of posterior downgrafting along with a bit of full downgraft with this case so that's why the dental midline is not lined up correctly with the cupid's bow.
 
Silver

Silver

Trainee
Joined
Jul 24, 2021
Posts
30
Reputation
56
chadmanlet04 said:
how do these bimax results end up fixing the nose? don't you need rhino for that?
Dr. Alfaro performs a subspinal Le Fort 1 on all of his patient from what I've seen. He cuts around the ANS point which prevents unnecessary protrusion of the nasal tip and the upper lip. He avoids chimp lip with this cut as he's quite aggressive with his movements and if he didn't perform this cut all his patients would end up with the "chimp lip". By avoiding the ANS point during the maxillary advancement he does he manages to project the paranasal areas and reduce the projection of the nose because of the added support it has gotten surrounding it.
 
Z

zeek

Adept
Joined
Jan 4, 2022
Posts
102
Reputation
66
chinpilled said:
actually fucken retarded if u think foids notice these aspie tier details. He went from ugly to handsome, doesn't need fucken shitty Eppley implants, he now has enough looks where by maximizing his finances , status and personality can get attractive women. Before he could not
chimp isn't an aspie detail. but forward growth in the name of forward growth is autistic as fuck. dude looks like a feminized ape.

I can tell you've never talked to a female because they do in fact notice weird jawlines.
 
P

Patient A

just a guy
Joined
Aug 22, 2019
Posts
8,033
Reputation
12,524
homo_faber said:
brutal, bimax more effient on preventing and removing nsl folds then retin a
little known fact that forward movement of the maxilla lessans nasolabial fold creases.
 
Z

zeek

Adept
Joined
Jan 4, 2022
Posts
102
Reputation
66
metagross said:
You're actually delusional. Delete your account immediately
says the guy who never "liked" angelina jolie or understood why she's attractive. you know nothing about jawlines. Pack your bags.:ROFLMAO:
 
P

Patient A

just a guy
Joined
Aug 22, 2019
Posts
8,033
Reputation
12,524
zeek said:
chimp isn't an aspie detail. but forward growth in the name of forward growth is autistic as fuck. dude looks like a feminized ape.

I can tell you've never talked to a female because they do in fact notice weird jawlines.
zeek said:
"clasically respond" lmfao uhm no I do understand how he responded because I can see it. He looks like those shitty Sailer anteface results.

His nose looks like shit and is flat and upturned and you're just horny for this surgeon. It's not harmonious to bring a recessed chin forward to make up for lack of growth and not bring the gonions down which is what a naturally well developed jaw would have.

So it either needs to be done with lengthening implants or a chin wing retard. Implants look like shit because they're done on a shitty base. However, he is now a good candidate for a second stage surgery.

But hey, maybe if you keep jerking off to Alfaro on here he'll give you a discount so you don't have to rope :feelswhy:
he should have gotten Modified LF3 to begin with tho. You are on the right page though.

all the fags in this thread disagreeing with you are probably doing it because of your join date and post count when in actual fact you make valid points. They don't know what they are talking about.
 
Z

zeek

Adept
Joined
Jan 4, 2022
Posts
102
Reputation
66
Patient A said:
he should have gotten Modified LF3 to begin with tho. You are on the right page though.

all the fags in this thread disagreeing with you are probably doing it because of your join date and post count when in actual fact you make valid points. They don't know what they are talking about.

Yep there are limitations to what can be done with LF1 bimax and genioplasty.

It's so funny to see that these retards idea of a good aesthetic result is a dude with a literal jaw line shaped like a fucking BANANA.

Please show me where that's ever been ideal.:ROFLMAO:

Could have picked better results from Alfaro too (overrated).
 
Last edited:
P

Patient A

just a guy
Joined
Aug 22, 2019
Posts
8,033
Reputation
12,524
zeek said:
Yep there are limitations to what can be done with LF1 bimax and genioplasty.

It's so funny to see that these retards idea of a good aesthetic result is a dude with a literal jaw line shaped like a fucking BANANA.

Please show me where that's every been ideal.:ROFLMAO:

Could have picked better results from Alfaro too (overrated).
I sent you a dm message reply
 
Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Posts
1,328
Reputation
3,020
zeek said:
"clasically respond" lmfao uhm no I do understand how he responded because I can see it. He looks like those shitty Sailer anteface results.

His nose looks like shit and is flat and upturned and you're just horny for this surgeon. It's not harmonious to bring a recessed chin forward to make up for lack of growth and not bring the gonions down which is what a naturally well developed jaw would have.

So it either needs to be done with lengthening implants or a chin wing retard. Implants look like shit because they're done on a shitty base. However, he is now a good candidate for a second stage surgery.

But hey, maybe if you keep jerking off to Alfaro on here he'll give you a discount so you don't have to rope :feelswhy:
This is indeed very much true. I specifically made a thread about it once, where I examined why Tyrions Bimax looks uncanny, and the short ramus is part of the explanation.

And all those people who say that jaw angle implants look like shit obvously havem't done their work. There's a difference between jaw angle implants and a massive, oversized Eppley implants. Jaw angle implants are frequently used in medical cases that have suffered substantial loss of mandibular bone mass due to several reasons and these cases focus heavily on function and harmony, thus they look VERY NATURAL.

You're also right that this guy got too much advancement. In the 3/4 perspective he will look like a fucking chimp. A good result is harmonious and not the most fucking autistic advancement you can get.
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,623
Acromegaly_Chad said:
This is indeed very much true. I specifically made a thread about it once, where I examined why Tyrions Bimax looks uncanny, and the short ramus is part of the explanation.

And all those people who say that jaw angle implants look like shit obvously havem't done their work. There's a difference between jaw angle implants and a massive, oversized Eppley implants. Jaw angle implants are frequently used in medical cases that have suffered substantial loss of mandibular bone mass due to several reasons and these cases focus heavily on function and harmony, thus they look VERY NATURAL.

You're also right that this guy got too much advancement. In the 3/4 perspective he will look like a fucking chimp. A good result is harmonious and not the most fucking autistic advancement you can get.
This. Jaw + zygo implants are used by every single maxfac in the world. My local surgeon did implants on someone who was born without zygos and jaw asymmetry and looked natural af. If you have ramus/zygo/gonial deficiencies, then implants will look natural. The issue is when recessed normies try and stuff massive implants in their face to look like models.
 
StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger

Turanidpilled
Joined
Dec 2, 2020
Posts
12,090
Reputation
24,401
His after reminds me of Eriksens profile
similar paranasal and mouth area
 
Z

zeek

Adept
Joined
Jan 4, 2022
Posts
102
Reputation
66
Acromegaly_Chad said:
This is indeed very much true. I specifically made a thread about it once, where I examined why Tyrions Bimax looks uncanny, and the short ramus is part of the explanation.

And all those people who say that jaw angle implants look like shit obvously havem't done their work. There's a difference between jaw angle implants and a massive, oversized Eppley implants. Jaw angle implants are frequently used in medical cases that have suffered substantial loss of mandibular bone mass due to several reasons and these cases focus heavily on function and harmony, thus they look VERY NATURAL.

You're also right that this guy got too much advancement. In the 3/4 perspective he will look like a fucking chimp. A good result is harmonious and not the most fucking autistic advancement you can get.
Very much agree. Some of Alfaro's results are nice, but this one is horse$shit.

The developed mandible has downward and forward growth, and one without the other is non-harmonious. Hence the uncanny result of many bi-max patients, and that's before factoring in the rest of the mid face...

And significant maxillary movement has aesthetic risks for the nose that have to be managed simultaneously or later.
 
C

Carpediem

Trainee
Joined
Jul 14, 2021
Posts
48
Reputation
46
Silver said:
What asymmetries are you talking about? If you're talking about the chin or the lips then there was already asymmetry present prior to the surgery, it just became more pronounced with the big movements. Barely noticeable unless you analyze the result like an autist.

I can agree with one thing, he messed up his dental midline as it no longer lines up with his cupid's bow but this should be fixable with elastics. Alfaro did alot of posterior downgrafting along with a bit of full downgraft with this case so that's why the dental midline is not lined up correctly with the cupid's bow.
View attachment 1494055
Yes, if the asymmetry was already there before, it should be solved. Now it's even more distinctive
I also discussed with a well known italian surgeon that Alfaro's results are asymmetrical.
 
Silver

Silver

Trainee
Joined
Jul 24, 2021
Posts
30
Reputation
56
Carpediem said:
Yes, if the asymmetry was already there before, it should be solved. Now it's even more distinctive
I also discussed with a well known italian surgeon that Alfaro's results are asymmetrical.
What did the surgeon say regarding Alfaro's asymmetrical results?
 
Daenerys

Daenerys

Apprentice
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Posts
233
Reputation
232
zeek said:
Yep there are limitations to what can be done with LF1 bimax and genioplasty.

It's so funny to see that these retards idea of a good aesthetic result is a dude with a literal jaw line shaped like a fucking BANANA.

Please show me where that's ever been ideal.:ROFLMAO:

Could have picked better results from Alfaro too (overrated).
Who's better? I wanted to get bimax + rhino with alfaro but I'm scared now
 
mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

RESSURECTED IN SPRING
Joined
Mar 10, 2020
Posts
4,288
Reputation
7,542
Patient A said:
he should have gotten Modified LF3 to begin with tho. You are on the right page though.

all the fags in this thread disagreeing with you are probably doing it because of your join date and post count when in actual fact you make valid points. They don't know what they are talking about.
Im not being funny but where the fuck are you going to get modified LF3 from? Can anyone give me an example of a modified LF3 done for cosmetic reasons which isn't on somebody thats really deformed? All the results online are for people with syndromes. The only example I have seen of a modified lefort 3 on a normalish looking person is this girl. Everyone else that gets a lefort 3 is gigatruecel tier ugly (aka the lefort 3 still leaves them looking subhuman).


One of the best jaw surgery results I have seen.

LF1 and Implants are much more realistic for your midface.

P @Patient A Acromegaly_Chad @Acromegaly_Chad Z @zeek modifed lefort 3 surgeons? I think getting a modifed lefort 3 is a PSL pipedream. Also can you guys post some bimax results you consider to be adequate. Zeek is new but for the rest of you I have never seen you satisfied with a bimax result.
 
chinpilled

chinpilled

Knowledgable
Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Posts
613
Reputation
950
o
Carpediem said:
He looks even more asymetric after surgery. Alfaro makes nice forward movements but is blind for asymetric correction, a lot of his patiens on insta looks very asymetric, that's a no go for a good surgeon.
so true, I'd rather look like recessed chinless subhuman than be slightly assymetric :feelsuhh:
 
S

Sick

Nathan Larson Enthusiast
Joined
Dec 2, 2021
Posts
85
Reputation
80
chinpilled said:
infra malar implants look terrible in prescribe , in theory they seem like a good idea but on the face they don't add the sharp male model cheek bone effect you imagine but just make the midface look bloated
Doesn't that depend on how fat the person is and the location/width of the cheek bones? Some retards on here got said implants and reported that they look better
 
P

Patient A

just a guy
Joined
Aug 22, 2019
Posts
8,033
Reputation
12,524
mulattomaxxer said:
modifed lefort 3 surgeons? I think getting a modifed lefort 3 is a PSL pipedream. Also can you guys post some bimax results you consider to be adequate. Zeek is new but for the rest of you I have never seen you satisfied with a bimax result.
Lf3 isn’t a pipedream. You just ain’t in the know.
 
mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

RESSURECTED IN SPRING
Joined
Mar 10, 2020
Posts
4,288
Reputation
7,542
Patient A said:
Lf3 isn’t a pipedream. You just ain’t in the know.
Well who does it them? Preferably in europe.
 
P

Patient A

just a guy
Joined
Aug 22, 2019
Posts
8,033
Reputation
12,524
mulattomaxxer said:
Well who does it them? Preferably in europe.
It’s not something you get off the shelf you idiot. DYOR stop relying on a forum for surgeon names. You use the forum to study the procedures
 
mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

RESSURECTED IN SPRING
Joined
Mar 10, 2020
Posts
4,288
Reputation
7,542
Patient A said:
It’s not something you get off the shelf you idiot. DYOR stop relying on a forum for surgeon names. You use the forum to study the procedures
Lol? Why am I an idiot for asking a question? There is little information for studying jaw surgery here, just a bunch of narcissists and puesdo-intellectual basement dwellers saying every jaw surgeon is a monkey. All of the information I know from jaw surgery is from outside this forum. The main thing this forum has gave me is surgeon names (which I also found from jawsurgeryforums and r/jawsurgery).

I don't see what you have to lose by simply providing me with names but w/e.
 
SixCRY

SixCRY

Quantum
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Posts
1,931
Reputation
3,016
very good results, people who say the 2nd dude look like a monkey and is asymmetric are retarded.
Nigga ascended and is still post op swelling + most chads have bimax protrusion slightly

Bimax will not fix facial asymetry neither jaw assymetry , it can only align mid teeth with nose
 
P

Patient A

just a guy
Joined
Aug 22, 2019
Posts
8,033
Reputation
12,524
mulattomaxxer said:
There is little information for studying jaw surgery here
Unfortunately, there is a great deal of jaw surgery information on here, but the catch is all the bad information muddies the waters. Lookism.net was the best source for jaw surgery information out of all forums, including the jaw surgery forums. But it has been deleted. Rip Lookism.net. It may never be replaced.
 
datboijj

datboijj

50.75% {Feb14th : JSE 4 month update}
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Posts
5,922
Reputation
6,688
homo_faber said:
inb4 "he looks the same":feelsuhh:

drastic improvment
lose his ogee curve
 
datboijj

datboijj

50.75% {Feb14th : JSE 4 month update}
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Posts
5,922
Reputation
6,688
Patient A said:
Unfortunately, there is a great deal of jaw surgery information on here, but the catch is all the bad information muddies the waters. Lookism.net was the best source for jaw surgery information out of all forums, including the jaw surgery forums. But it has been deleted. Rip Lookism.net. It may never be replaced.
 

Similar threads

´
Guide Handsmaxxing
Replies
11
Views
550
´´´´´´´´
´
prettyboislime
Replies
72
Views
1K
Pedro Zanatta
Pedro Zanatta
mulattomaxxer
Replies
26
Views
1K
entropy137
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Top