Fuck it’s over I can’t sleep

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Why would a foid invite me into her house after a drinks date then invite me into her bed, take her top off when we make out etc. then randomly go ‘I’m on my period’

I don’t get it. I’ve never heard of this before if a girl invites you in it’s like a 99% chance you’ll smash.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jungcuck, socialcel, sub5c3l and 2 others
At least u have the fb thats all we need bruh

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
At least u have the fb thats all we need bruh
Bro why she do this bro? She 100% was lying about the period I’m really confused bhai

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
like I don’t really get rejected from dates etc. this doesn’t happen a lot idk what happened

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
She said I looked like my pics etc. so it’s not that and she invited me in so she was deffo down to smash? It’s really weird bro

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Bro why she do this bro? She 100% was lying about the period I’m really confused bhai
No idea bro maybe u icked her out somehow i dont think its a big deal though , wait a day or 2 and hit her up again

• +1
No idea bro maybe u icked her out somehow i dont think its a big deal though , wait a day or 2 and hit her up again
It is for me she was ran thru she told me she brings guys back from tinder and meets guys she also goes all the time god knows how many guys she’s fucked

• Woah
Reactions: socialcel
There was drops of blood on her bed sheets bro ngl, she went out the night before some guy probs railed her on her period while I got rejected

• +1
you just weren't chud enough bro

• +1
you just weren't chud enough bro
Bro I mogged her she told she’s never even been in a car with heated seats (jfl at her) and her ex didn’t drive. My watch was worth more than her rent.

Jfl if you think guys were mogging me who’s shes slept with. She thought I was a drug dealer at first

There was drops of blood on her bed sheets bro ngl, she went out the night before some guy probs railed her on her period while I got rejected
I am attached to a girl just like that its over for me as well , maybe she wants a ltr in your case though

• +1
@edodalic29 thoughts?

Bro I mogged her she told she’s never even been in a car with heated seats (jfl at her) and her ex didn’t drive. My watch was worth more than her rent.

Jfl if you think guys were mogging me who’s shes slept with. She thought I was a drug dealer at first
shut maybe she was just playing hard to get idk mane

• +1
I am attached to a girl just like that its over for me as well , maybe she wants a ltr in your case though
Bro probably she wouldn’t shut up about my car, bitch never been a nice car before fuck her tbh she ran thru my watch was worth her rent I didn’t work hard for this shit roiding etc also to get rejected by an mtb ran thru

• +1
@lebronjames23 give thoughts bhai

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Validation and ego boost , she's probs feels on top of the world rn knowing u wanted to fuck sadly

• +1
shut maybe she was just playing hard to get idk mane
Over my smv is very high irl I was wearing all designer too. I smv mogged her very hard

Validation and ego boost , she's probs feels on top of the world rn knowing u wanted to fuck sadly
Ye probably but we went for drinks first then when I dropped her off she invited me in why would she do that jfl just to reject me?

• +1
Bro probably she wouldn’t shut up about my car, bitch never been a nice car before fuck her tbh she ran thru my watch was worth her rent I didn’t work hard for this shit roiding etc also to get rejected by an mtb ran thru
Gold digger detected , but yeah u good just hit up that one bitch and cope with her

• JFL
Ye probably but we went for drinks first then when I dropped her off she invited me in why would she do that jfl just to reject me?
Exactly, and maybe she sees you as LTR material and doesn’t wanna be seen as a slut

• +1
  • JFL
Exactly, and maybe she sees you as LTR material and doesn’t wanna be seen as a slut
We’ll see if she replies in the morning bro to me but I doubt it she was stuck up af she had an attitude about stuff

• So Sad
Thoughts on this @edodalic29

Over my smv is very high irl I was wearing all designer too. I smv mogged her very hard
sounds like er thinking his drip and bmw would save the day lol

• JFL
Thoughts on this @edodalic29
Again text her inna few days if she dosent respond or initiate back then ghost but she could be telling the truth who knows

• +1
Again text her inna few days if she dosent respond or initiate back then ghost but she could be telling the truth who knows
I texted last night but she might respond and play me now and use me for dates

I texted last night but she might respond and play me now and use me for dates
Yeah tell her no dates u already had that shit and she had her time and if u paid then u deserve it or else never speak to her again

• +1
Yeah tell her no dates u already had that shit and she had her time and if u paid then u deserve it or else never speak to her again
Ok bro 100%

• Love it
What country do u live?