Most confusing date of my life it’s over

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
So I meet this htb and go for drinks right.

We speak for like 3 hours and we are vibing very well. Anyways I drive her back to her place and she’s like ‘do you want to come in?’

And I’m like ‘ye go for it’

So we get into her room. She puts her leg over me in her bed. So we start kissing, then I take her top off and she’s getting into it. Anyways, I go to slide my hand down her pants and she’s goes ‘sorry I’m on my period I just remembered’

Wtf bro? Why would she invite me in etc just to do that?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Ricky212, sub5c3l and 9 others
This has confused the fuck out of me hard. Why didn’t she just tell me ‘you can’t come in’ and why did she put her leg over and take her top off and shit during us making out?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and TechnoBoss
Nothing about this makes any sense. Why invite me in? Etc. it’s so weird bro

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and TechnoBoss
Kitchen tales mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger, mvp2v1, Costcosuperstore and 24 others

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik01, slavicpsycho, JoshuaG and 3 others
Anyone gonna give their thoughts or?

BROOTAL.... did u at least smash her throat and have her finish u off? if not... its over... ultimate blue balls.

• JFL
Reactions: Axii, WishIwasChico and ascension
She changed her mind

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and WishIwasChico
BROOTAL.... did u at least smash her throat and have her finish u off? if not... its over... ultimate blue balls.
No nothing it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Maybe you’re over thinking it. Maybe she genuinely did start her period and forget. You might not see blood or anything on the outside but it doesn’t mean when you stick it in that there won’t be blood inside. She might be self conscious.

Did she seem apologetic? Did you offer to still fuck her and say you don’t care? Big chance of pregnancy if she’s on period.

Did she text you after or say she wanted to see you again?

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, futuregigamogger, High Cortisol Chad and 1 other person
Maybe you’re over thinking it. Maybe she genuinely did start her period and forget. You might not see blood or anything on the outside but it doesn’t mean when you stick it in that there won’t be blood inside. She might be self conscious.

Did she seem apologetic? Did you offer to still fuck her and say you don’t care? Big chance of pregnancy if she’s on period.

Did she text you after or say she wanted to see you again?
Hasn’t texted me and ye she was apologetic but in a fake way bro I am so confused why would she invite me in etc?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I’m really confused bro I think she used me for validation or summat how could she forget she was on her period jfl

• +1

We speak for like 3 hours and we are vibing very well. Anyways I drive her back to her place and she’s like ‘do you want to come in?’

So we get into her room. She puts her leg over me in her bed. So we start kissing, then I take her top off and she’s getting into it. Anyways, I go to slide my hand down her pants and she’s goes ‘sorry I’m on my period I just remembered’

Amnesia had a similar Story, foids actually forget period when horny. I remember he didnt care and fucked her for 3hours

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russwestbrook, High Cortisol Chad, slavicpsycho and 2 others
you should have ate her out on her period like a true cuck vampire tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, alien and WishIwasChico
Why invite me in? Then put her leg on home, take her top off? Etc. just to reject me it seems very weird

Amnesia had a similar Story, foids actually forget period when horny. I remember he didnt care and fucked her for 3hours
She told me to stop tho

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fufurjde and TechnoBoss
Hasn’t texted me and ye she was apologetic but in a fake way bro I am so confused why would she invite me in etc?
Sounds like she was maybe embarrassed but apologetic in a fake way in what way? Like the way she said it sounded fake? Cause it doesn’t make sense to invite you in and all that just to not have sex.

Maybe it sounded fake to you but she was being sincere?

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and WishIwasChico
Sounds like she was maybe embarrassed but apologetic in a fake way in what way? Like the way she said it sounded fake? Cause it doesn’t make sense to invite you in and all that just to not have sex.

Maybe it sounded fake to you but she was being sincere?
Ye it makes no sense bro at all we vibed well and she invites me in? And then she was like ‘I really wanted to have sex but I’m on my period’ but it just seemed so fake bro. How would you forget?

• +1
She didnt even gave you head
ovER
Nah she didn’t seem interested very weird bro she purposefully invited me etc just to reject me wtf bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and fufurjde
Deffo the most confusing date I’ve ever been and probs will ever go on

Not than confusing, if u guys havent hooked up before its normal she might've just known and wanted to take it to second base or something and fuck another day

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, NotCarv and WishIwasChico
Not than confusing, if u guys havent hooked up before its normal she might've just known and wanted to take it to second base or something and fuck another day
Why invite me in then? We could’ve kissed etc outside? Then invite me onto her bed and out her leg over me and shit.

Ask her to reschedule. That will give you your answer.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Why invite me in then? We could’ve kissed etc outside? Then invite me onto her bed and out her leg over me and shit.
You cant have a thorough hookup and take her top off in public lol

But do some investigating and figure out if shes actually on her period.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and WishIwasChico
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Ye it makes no sense bro at all we vibed well and she invites me in? And then she was like ‘I really wanted to have sex but I’m on my period’ but it just seemed so fake bro. How would you forget?
You’d be surprised bro. We’d remember because we aren’t women but they have that shit every month and I’m sure it can slip their mind sometimes genuinely. I’ve been in a similar experience with women. They’ll legit come over to hookup and either I’ll take their panties off and they’ll be like “oh fuck I think my period started” or they’ll say they forgot. We still fuck anyway, but it’s not abnormal for a girl to forget tbh. They have it every month until like 50 so for them it’s normal. I don’t think it was fake bro.

Give her a text and tell her you had a nice time and that you wanna continue where you left off when you left. Don’t overthink it. Don’t attribute it to being malicious when it could genuinely be real. It’s better for your mental health anyway to think like that.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, NotCarv and WishIwasChico
You’d be surprised bro. We’d remember because we aren’t women but they have that shit every month and I’m sure it can slip their mind sometimes genuinely. I’ve been in a similar experience with women. They’ll legit come over to hookup and either I’ll take their panties off and they’ll be like “oh fuck I think my period started” or they’ll say they forgot. We still fuck anyway, but it’s not abnormal for a girl to forget tbh. They have it every month until like 50 so for them it’s normal. I don’t think it was fake bro.

Give her a text and tell her you had a nice time and that you wanna continue where you left off when you left. Don’t overthink it. Don’t attribute it to being malicious when it could genuinely be real. It’s better for your mental health anyway to think like that.
Ye but she didn’t want to fuck or give me head or anything? She said I could still stay and sleep the night but wasn’t down for anything else.

And I’ve texted her but I think she’ll ghost

• +1
You cant have a thorough hookup and take her top off in public lol

But do some investigating and figure out if shes actually on her period.
Ye so why invite me in to not hook up is my whole point

Ye but she didn’t want to fuck or give me head or anything? She said I could still stay and sleep the night but wasn’t down for anything else.

And I’ve texted her but I think she’ll ghost
I guess it’s because she’s get even hornier and want to fuck. It happens. Don’t think it was you though.

Yeah well see what she says if she responds or anything.

• +1
Most girls have sex on their period tbh and it doesn’t affect it

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim
I guess it’s because she’s get even hornier and want to fuck. It happens. Don’t think it was you though.

Yeah well see what she says if she responds or anything.
Ye but if she wanted to fuck she would’ve most girls will fuck on their period bro

• +1
In my case some girls would use that as an excuse just so u wouldnt smash , i learned to simply deny it and just go crazy right then and there stick your dick in her not giving a fuck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles, JawMogger and WishIwasChico
Ye but if she wanted to fuck she would’ve most girls will fuck on their period bro
I agree but maybe she just genuinely felt uncomfortable fucking on period for first time meeting you. I’ve heard period sex feels better for women though. Like I said increased risk of pregnancy thought. Hmm could go either way in this situation tbh.

• JFL
In my case some girls would use that as an excuse just so u wouldnt smash , i learned to simply deny it and just go crazy right then and there stick your dick in her not giving a fuck
Rape her theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger, TechnoBoss and edodalic29
It could be truthful or a shit test one of those two im not sure , with women u never know
Wasn’t a shit test cause if she was horny she’d still want to fuck when I pulled asay

She remembered no sex before marriage bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, TechnoBoss and WishIwasChico
a true knight doesnt fear getting his sword bloody

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles

She was lying about being on her period. She just realized hooking up was a mistake. Should've just fingered her to get her horny

• +1
Its Over GIF

• JFL
This has confused the fuck out of me hard. Why didn’t she just tell me ‘you can’t come in’ and why did she put her leg over and take her top off and shit during us making out?
Shouldve just told her “thats fine”

• +1
Finally an L from you

• JFL
She was lying about being on her period. She just realized hooking up was a mistake. Should've just fingered her to get her horny
She wouldn’t even let me do that jfl Damnnnn I’ll just take the L