Fuck leanmaxxing

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Iron
Maybe I just have a fast metabolism, but it feels like I am constantly fighting against my own body. I notice my cortisol levels rise quite a lot and I start to overthink/feel depressed as fuck, when I’m in a state of hunger I don’t feel like I’m actually living in the present, all I can think about is food. It feels soo shit that I sometimes autistically play music that I find motivational, even just for a single day of leanmaxxing (yes leanmaxxing, not even starvemaxxing).

I’ve actually made some progress too because my jawline is slightly more defined, but holy fuck you need some real motivation to pull through with this shit. Leanmaxxing over the longterm would probably be more achievable, but I have no idea what my true maintenance caloric intake is anyway because as I said I have a fast metabolism.

It’s also worth noting the obvious, leanmaxxing taints your gym results significantly. Your body will naturally have less energy for building muscle, like going to the gym while starvemaxxing in hopes of growing muscle is the definition of cope.

There is definitely a level of cope present here but the mental toughness required to reach some autistically low body fat percentage like 12% or 10% must be insane, and at the end of the day what the fuck is the goal anyway? To impress some cum dumpsters on Tinder?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, 5.5psl, BrahminBoss and 4 others
just dont eat

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, likenesss, noodlelover and 1 other person
I’m like 15-17% bf

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
Being hungry is temporary. Once you get to the target weight you can eat at maintenance and don't feel hungry anymore.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, GriffithMaxx3, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
Low-carbohydrate diet, intermittent fasting, and physical activity. It shouldn't be very hard.

You don't need to starve. I got to 165 pounds by eating 2200 calories a day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, BrahminBoss and Allornothing
Yes I eat a diet full of lots of protein and highly organic foods, I still feel like complete shit though

my opinion:

Attachments

• 20240410_232949.mp4
    4.8 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PSLdemigod, boss8055, Detective and 8 others
You don't need to starve. I got to 165 pounds by eating 2200 calories a day.
I’m 139lbs atm and struggle to eat 1900 calories a day

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
keep pushing bro i’ve been eating only like 1k calories a day and feel like shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, Costcosuperstore, Frankiks2 and 4 others
When you’re on a cut your goal shouldn’t be to build more muscle. It can happen if you’re fat/a beginner but on the bulk you should have gotten big enough to look good when you cut down.

Some people find cutting easier and some people find bulking easier. Not everyone has the same experience getting down to 8-12% bodyfat. Some guys are naturally skinny/lean and just don’t have that much of an appetite. I’m definitely not one of them

You have to find ways to make cutting tolerable. I drink a ton of Diet Coke/Sprite Zero/Fresca and abuse the fuck out of Zyns and vapes. Eat pickles, cucumbers, lettuce, bell peppers, broccoli, rice cakes, watermelon, and other high volume/low calorie foods. divide your carb intake between preworkout meal and post workout meal so you get a nice pump and have the energy to train.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and 5.5psl
keep pushing bro i’ve been eating only like 1k calories a day and feel like shit
bro how I did that to myself like 2yrs ago for 4 months straight and in hindsight i have no idea how the fuck i did it.

Trying eating high volume.

Popcorn without oil, salads etc, fucking zoodles etc.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and LooksThinker
139 pounds is anorexic tier or you have zero muscle
I’m 5’10 and go to the gym regularly, I’ve been eating around 1900 calories a day for a few weeks now

bro how I did that to myself like 2yrs ago for 4 months straight and in hindsight i have no idea how the fuck i did it.
just gotta be disciplined. and i know i can up my calories to maintain it when i get to my ideal bodyfat so that helps me keep going

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants and 91302
I’m 5’10 and go to the gym regularly, I’ve been eating around 1900 calories a day for a few weeks now
At 5'10 a good lean weight is like 150-160 as a natty if you work out.

• +1
Reactions: Frankiks2
yea i think i need to drop them to 1k too can't lose this shit weight otherwise

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
At 5'10 a good lean weight is like 150-160 as a natty if you work out.
I have some visible muscle, like I said I’m just guessing that I’m at something like 16 or 17% body fat.

yeah i’ve been going all in these past two weeks. 1k calories, low carb, low sugar, low salt. having candida die off symptoms as well, don’t know if i could do it w/o addy. in two weeks i’ve already noticed a decent difference in my face

18:6 fasting also

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
If you’ve been cutting and had your weight loss plateau, eat at maintenance for a week or two and then get back to it, don’t lower calories to 1000 lmfao

I have very thin and feminine bone structure. I have tiny 5.75'' wrists, dysgenic 21.5'' skull circumference and a subhuman 21' bideltoid.
With my meagre 6'1 frame I feel and can logically deduce that I am obligated to bulk to 90kg. This makes me harder to be pushed around literally and enhances my metaphysical strength.

Last edited:
I have very thin and femine bone structures. I have tiny 5.75'' wrists, 21.5'' skull circumference and subhuman 21' bideltoid.
Thus, at my meagre 6'1 frame I feel and can logically deduce that I have obligated to bulk up to 90kg so that I am harder to be pushed around literally or metaphysically.
21 bidelt isn’t THAT bad

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
You have 10kg fat in your body

If you want to lower your bodyfat percentage, you should bulk
Wdym that I have 10kg of fat in my body? Isn’t 16% a perfectly healthy body fat percentage.

21 bidelt isn’t THAT bad
All that's being at 94kg fatman. At 70kg, I measured a 19'' bideltoid which is subhuman measurement for a 6'1 manlet. I have met woman of my height who are wider than me and have larger wrists than me.
I am dysgenic.
I must compensate by being 90kg+ at all times.

All thats being at 94kg fatman. At 70kg, I measured a 19'' bideltoid which is subhuman measurement for a 6'1 manlet.
I am dysgenic.
yeah not ideal. i’m a weird case i have a good skull and bidelt but tiny ass wrists like you. no clue why

• +1
Reactions: Loveland and sub6manletnozygos
yeah not ideal. i’m a weird case i have a good skull and bidelt but tiny ass wrists like you. no clue why
Premature births, poor diet (like processed food but even whole foods are less nutritious than 50+ years ago, pre mass monoculture farming), bioaccumulation of carcinogens and microplastics from environment/food, sedentary life style, sustained electromagnetic radiation, higher cortisol from stressful environments, likely all contribute to dysgenic genetic expression.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
What is average bidelt, and what would be considered good
C2C98B86 733A 4C6A 9F0A 335723F62D7C

might be skewed a bit because most people are fat making their bidelt look bigger but it’s still a decent thing to go off

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
No pain no Gain.

Also I'm increasing strength and muscle size while cutting, even after lifting consistently for 15+ years.

I tried 1k for 1 month and it was brutal. 1.5k felt much better. Be careful you can get organ damage from losing fat too quick

• +1
Reactions: 91302
I tried 1k for 1 month and it was brutal. 1.5k felt much better. Be careful you can get organ damage from losing fat too quick
when youre young probably not.

only way u dmg ur organs from being this restrictive is if u replace all meals with 0 cal energy drinks. I drank like 8 a day and can barely laugh, I just have an extremely deep voice now.

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
when youre young probably not.

only way u dmg ur organs from being this restrictive is if u replace all meals with 0 cal energy drinks. I drank like 8 a day and can barely laugh, I just have an extremely deep voice now.
Thats just what the doctor told me. Plus you can do all sorts of things when you're young but you will feel the effects of them when you get older. Also your voice got deeper from energy drinks? Interesting

• +1
Thats just what the doctor told me. Plus you can do all sorts of things when you're young but you will feel the effects of them when you get older. Also your voice got deeper from energy drinks? Interesting
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/337...ts the,negatively affected by caffeine intake.

Since dehydration negatively affects the vocal folds and caffeine is considered a dehydrating agent, it can be hypothesized that voice might be negatively affected by caffeine intake.

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
  • +1
just gotta be disciplined. and i know i can up my calories to maintain it when i get to my ideal bodyfat so that helps me keep going
1k calories only? What’s ur physique like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and billymidnight
You are feeling hungry due to insulin resistance, you need to fix it with a high protein low sugar diet

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod