Fuck leanmaxxing

I got down to almost 10% last year, felt miserable ngl. Those who do it usually take substances.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Maybe I just have a fast metabolism, but it feels like I am constantly fighting against my own body. I notice my cortisol levels rise quite a lot and I start to overthink/feel depressed as fuck, when I’m in a state of hunger I don’t feel like I’m actually living in the present, all I can think about is food. It feels soo shit that I sometimes autistically play music that I find motivational, even just for a single day of leanmaxxing (yes leanmaxxing, not even starvemaxxing).

I’ve actually made some progress too because my jawline is slightly more defined, but holy fuck you need some real motivation to pull through with this shit. Leanmaxxing over the longterm would probably be more achievable, but I have no idea what my true maintenance caloric intake is anyway because as I said I have a fast metabolism.

It’s also worth noting the obvious, leanmaxxing taints your gym results significantly. Your body will naturally have less energy for building muscle, like going to the gym while starvemaxxing in hopes of growing muscle is the definition of cope.

There is definitely a level of cope present here but the mental toughness required to reach some autistically low body fat percentage like 12% or 10% must be insane, and at the end of the day what the fuck is the goal anyway? To impress some cum dumpsters on Tinder?
Cutting is easy. Eat carnivore only & high test