fuck man i just took a walk for the first time in 8 months and a jb looked at me with disgust

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
wtf nigga i was just walking alone because i hadn't been outside other than to work for 8 months and that shit hurt walking on grass i had forgotten the sensation, and i am walking and i see a jb and i knew she was thinking every insult the jbs on omegle hurl at me every damn day i go out there to try to slay! this life is brutal that jb gave me the worst look and as she was walking with her mom i stopped and heard her say "he smelled awful im glad hes gone now" especially since i havent showered since june 7th 2021, that's the date my life forever changed. it's so over for me how can i cope. i just don't understand what i did wrong? i mean these are the clothes i was wearing just a simple mötley crüe shirt a black baseball hat some black nike sweatpants and black shoes. and i look like a normal person too all natural, my life has been ruined by this world i can never cope anymore fuck this whole world and these niggers and jews and foids!
IMG 3592
IMG 3594

i think it was maybe my nose that turned her off, i hate having this shitty ass nose every girl makes fun of, i'm getting a rhinoplasty soon i'm going to consultation today to see if i like the doctor, but most likely won't and will have to wait until january or february. also y'all mirin my new haircut? i cut my shit myself since im lazy as fuck to go to the barber, and don't want her to judge me for being ugly. ok bye my niggas!

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, LampPostPrime, Venommm_ and 19 others
she wanted your dick nigga, you have ramirez tier eye area Jfl @ u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, El Ñero, Deleted member 9670 and 7 others
i went for a walk once and a htb jb gave me a wholesome smile and i fantasized about her for the next month. still remember that moment vividly.

i need to hang myself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, El Ñero, squirrelcel and 6 others
she probably thought you were nacho libre

4oaxb2

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
i went for a walk once and a htb jb gave me a wholesome smile and i fantasized about her for the next month. still remember that moment vividly.

i need to hang myself.
take it from me, if a girl smiles at you she’s asking you to approach :feelswah:

• Woah
Reactions: justbentbro and Salieri

have u watched this video about how this foid begged me to rape her it was hilarious asf
but idont think ramirez is very attractive he needs more high trsut looks like hacker im vinnie hacker maxxing rn tryna bonesmash for more bigonial width and my eye area is horrible as well im getting canthoplasty in six months to get NCT to resemble him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, optimisticzoomer, Vain786 and 5 others

i need to hang myself.
fakecel

• JFL
Reactions: El Ñero and Salieri
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
wtf nigga i was just walking alone because i hadn't been outside other than to work for 8 months and that shit hurt walking on grass i had forgotten the sensation, and i am walking and i see a jb and i knew she was thinking every insult the jbs on omegle hurl at me every damn day i go out there to try to slay! this life is brutal that jb gave me the worst look and as she was walking with her mom i stopped and heard her say "he smelled awful im glad hes gone now" especially since i havent showered since june 7th 2021, that's the date my life forever changed. it's so over for me how can i cope. i just don't understand what i did wrong? i mean these are the clothes i was wearing just a simple mötley crüe shirt a black baseball hat some black nike sweatpants and black shoes. and i look like a normal person too all natural, my life has been ruined by this world i can never cope anymore fuck this whole world and these niggers and jews and foids!
View attachment 1795865View attachment 1795864
i think it was maybe my nose that turned her off, i hate having this shitty ass nose every girl makes fun of, i'm getting a rhinoplasty soon i'm going to consultation today to see if i like the doctor, but most likely won't and will have to wait until january or february. also y'all mirin my new haircut? i cut my shit myself since im lazy as fuck to go to the barber, and don't want her to judge me for being ugly. ok bye my niggas!
They are jealous,Dicap La Merveille ✨ Anelka 👑 Prince of Looksmaxx.me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
She was probably smiling bcuz she was scared. i am real ogrecel who makes girls very uncomfortable. i have lived long enough to know it is sincerely over for me.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
She was probably smiling bcuz she was scared. i am real ogrecel who makes girls very uncomfortable. i have lived long enough to know it is sincerely over for me.
Just leanmaxx +softmaxx brah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justbentbro, Salieri and Deleted member 16133
They are jealous,Dicap La Merveille ✨ Anelka 👑 Prince of Looksmaxx.me
i wish it was true but the female gaze vs the male gaze is very different

over man i feel sorry for you to have low trust looks like that

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
Just leanmaxx +softmaxx brah
nah u dont get it, i have legit natural acromegaly, im like an actual abomination, like a real ogre, not just some fatmaxxed half gymcelled faggot who wants to cope by claiming ogre, like its legit over for me

nah u dont get it, i have legit natural acromegaly, im like an actual abomination, like a real ogre, not just some fatmaxxed half gymcelled faggot who wants to cope by claiming ogre, like its legit over for me
E97DD106 068E 455D 869E 2D9AF3597059

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
  • Love it
Reactions: El Ñero and Deleted member 9670
You need to tan bro

im so sorry

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
hate to tell you its becouse of your smell

do u rlly think so??
she said she doesn't like your smell. its not based on your look
you must do things such as shower put deodorant and clip your nails those are minimum

• JFL
Ramirez eye area with light eyes is guaranteed inceldom you need dark eyes

Your face is slowly morphing Into that of a heroin addict every time I see a new pic.

• +1
You still entering that lockdown mental asylum school in August James?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19798

have u watched this video about how this foid begged me to rape her it was hilarious asf
but idont think ramirez is very attractive he needs more high trsut looks like hacker im vinnie hacker maxxing rn tryna bonesmash for more bigonial width and my eye area is horrible as well im getting canthoplasty in six months to get NCT to resemble him

My nigga you are becoming the next gypsy crusader :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: El Ñero, Deleted member 16369 and fjor2096
She probably doesn’t know that you’re famous on looksmax.org

• JFL
Reactions: El Ñero and Deleted member 16133
Fix ur acne and shave that pedo stash btw

James, you know what to do king!

(hint: post new omegle vid)

• Love it
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
My nigga you are becoming the next gypsy crusader :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
noooo im not tryna get arrested it was one time im srry for being racist i sweaaar

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Your face is slowly morphing Into that of a heroin addict every time I see a new pic.
well i havent ate for tw odays straighto r drank fluids at the time of this photographhh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and justbentbro
she said she doesn't like your smell. its not based on your look
you must do things such as shower put deodorant and clip your nails those are minimum
its just so hard these girls have too high standards thats too much to ask for u feel me nigga?
my nails r dirty asf too the assistant at the rhino consultation today was liuke "instead of getting surgery why dont u fix ur hygiene and nails" and i was like bitch u work here nigga why u not wanna get paid

• +1
Reactions: El Ñero and Rt-Rust1
its just so hard these girls have too high standards thats too much to ask for u feel me nigga?
my nails r dirty asf too the assistant at the rhino consultation today was liuke "instead of getting surgery why dont u fix ur hygiene and nails" and i was like bitch u work here nigga why u not wanna get paid
You will never get laid alone get ypur first kiss id you won't start being hygenic, if you find yourself in 2 years in the same state try listening to me, no chad ever got laid while smelling bad

• +1
You will never get laid alone get ypur first kiss id you won't start being hygenic, if you find yourself in 2 years in the same state try listening to me, no chad ever got laid while smelling bad
ok thxxx

Im sorry bro thats what happens when you joker max and ri hard ramirex max to no end (did you remove your buxinators?) Jk bro I hope you can get back to normal the same happened to me I was chad but a medical problem fucked me up :feelswhy: I hope I can get back tho :ogre: and you as well

• +1
Im sorry bro thats what happens when you joker max and ri hard ramirex max to no end (did you remove your buxinators?) Jk bro I hope you can get back to normal the same happened to me I was chad but a medical problem fucked me up :feelswhy: I hope I can get back tho :ogre: and you as well
i didnt joker maxx or richard ramirez maxx and i ddint remove them im just low bf these r my natural looks

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1

not gonna lie you could make good youtube content from omegle i did laugh couple of itmes

• JFL
Atleast they look at you , Michael Chadson. JBs don’t even look at me 😢

• So Sad
over(10x)

• So Sad
jesus christ at the effort you put in to appear like u have hollow cheeks by jutting and suciking in ur cheeks 24/7, the moment u stop talking u suck in. u are fucked mentally tbh

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Curlbrahhh
jesus christ at the effort you put in to appear like u have hollow cheeks by jutting and suciking in ur cheeks 24/7, the moment u stop talking u suck in. u are fucked mentally tbh
holy cope
you will never experience waking up and having bones like this
so over for you
IMG 3762
IMG 3761

you have shit brown eyes so its basically over for you

you have shit brown eyes so its basically over for you
yeah i totally do
277078262 331216072372740 99722700159619421 n

oh wait i forgot anything sub a40 is brown and not a halo

• JFL
Reactions: El Ñero and anglecel