Fuck most people here tbh

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
I ascended from incel to slaying non stop and you niggas give me no respect. I literally did what was meant to happen for everyone this forum.

And you nigga gives me no respect fuck you niggas

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lebronjames23, Nigger, Sprinkles and 13 others
I never had pussy but I should be in the next Star Wars movie because all I do is fuck my fist call that shit Han Solo 🙏🏼

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fukmylyf, Pikabro, Nigger and 9 others
Players never win
Mic drop!

Because they have nothing else to offer. That’s the brutal truth.

It’s ovER.

99% of people here are non NT (including me) so we have to rely solely on mogging than most normies who use ntness to slay.

Fuck you too bro

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
got me daydreaming of wishiwaschico cock

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and User28823
What the fuck did I do

Sad Tobey Maguire GIF

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
Because they have nothing else to offer. That’s the brutal truth.

It’s ovER.

99% of people here are non NT (including me) so we have to rely solely on mogging than most normies who use ntness to slay.
this doesn't answer his question tho

asking for someone's respect never works

you have to take it

You will slay and then eventually realize that you want something more than temporary satisfaction

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
I ascended from incel to slaying non stop and you niggas give me no respect. I literally did what was meant to happen for everyone this forum.

Cuz ur begging for it :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 61895
Yes, I concur. Fuck people here. Especially me. Must. Lose. Virginity. :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, CarrotMaxxer and Gaygymmaxx

Reaching the basic second layer in maslows hierach is no heavy feat of accomplishment.
You only proved yourself to being a man of no diginity nor self respect.
May your rues be many.

Yes, I concur. Fuck people here. Especially me.
Who are you talking to? You know this site only has men right? Unless you're gay I wouldn't advertise here my friend.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Michael Myers
Who are you talking to? You know this site only has men right? Unless you're gay I wouldn't advertise here my friend.
With age comes desperation. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, UZB_Strebl and Gaygymmaxx
I never had pussy but I should be in the next Star Wars movie because all I do is fuck my fist call that shit Han Solo 🙏🏼
I’m fagott loser reject call me Tyler the creator

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Why oh why why they don’t like me (I’m a trucel )

Last edited:
Nobody gives a fuck about how many chicks a guy can slay.

The issue was never about slaying chicks. Most people id asusme are here because the state of society. The reason men have to cope and do all ridiculous shits is because those dynamics. This is why offtopic is more popular than the actual looksmaxxing section of the forum.

• +1
Reactions: logicel369 and Sprinkles
Because you’re an ugly faggot
Ding ding ding we have a winner I’m failing math and today my teacher we were talking about how I could pass and he was like I definitely can’t pass u for ur looks brutal called ugly twice today lmfao 🥲😢funny how life is I’m gonna succeed tho 🥹🥹

They say I’m crazy but it’s the best thing going for me

Ding ding ding we have a winner I’m failing math and today my teacher we were talking about how I could pass and he was like I definitely can’t pass u for ur looks brutal called ugly twice today lmfao 🥲😢funny how life is I’m gonna succeed tho 🥹🥹

They say I’m crazy but it’s the best thing going for me
Nah now you gotta bash that old farts brains in with a bat and stuff him into a little box and ship him away call that shit Jack in the box faggot 🙏🏼🙏🏼👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• JFL
Nah now you gotta bash that old farts brains in with a bat and stuff him into a little box and ship him away call that shit Jack in the box faggot 🙏🏼🙏🏼👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
That fagotts 300 pounds im gonna kill him and fill up his body with tnt call that shit a stuffed pig

• JFL
That fagotts 300 pounds im gonna kill him and fill up his body with tnt call that shit a stuffed pig
Nah ima roast him over a fire call that shit BBQ 🍗 bone apple tea 🤤

• JFL
Nah ima roast him over a fire call that shit BBQ 🍗 bone apple tea 🤤
I just nutted in my sweaty hand and slapped him in the face call that shit creamy garlic pork

• JFL
List the things you did to ascend then bro
It seems to incels like you’re bragging this way