Most people are closet racists

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Most people are racist if we’re being honest. The funniest thing is when people try to deny it. Racism exists most people prefer to be with their own kind even if ethnics behaved and contributed the same this would be true because it’s biological. Denying this is blue pilled.

It’s always funny when people try to deny racism exist like if a black guy complained about racism people here would say it’s just in his head. No you dumb chimp he’s most likely right. The reality is you’ll never be treated the same by people who aren’t your kind this is nature.

I don’t really care but stop denying reality you blue pilled fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, Baldingman1998, butterworld and 9 others
i love racism as a white guy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, socialcel, sub5c3l and 3 others
Most people are racist if we’re being honest. The funniest thing is when people try to deny it. Racism exists most people prefer to be with their own kind even if ethnics behaved and contributed the same this would be true because it’s biological. Denying this is blue pilled.

It’s always funny when people try to deny racism exist like if a black guy complained about racism people here would say it’s just in his head. No you dumb chimp he’s most likely right. The reality is you’ll never be treated the same by people who aren’t your kind this is nature.

152d272a0579cbd81c47ff16a7efb501

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, sub5c3l and wishIwasSalludon
Yeah i dont like blacks but i would be friends with one

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ggg.tv, ElTruecel, TechnoBoss and 5 others
If u dont favour ur own people something went wrong

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, hopecel, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others

Truth

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
If u dont favour ur own people something went wrong
or something went right GL people are less racist than less GL people. I’m not racist but that’s because I’m an abused dog

or something went right GL people are less racist than less GL people. I’m not racist but that’s because I’m an abused dog
Simply not true gl people just assimilate better and get away with being racist its always the subhumans worrying about other races listening to kpop marrying outside their race its much easier to call out ugly niggas for “racism”

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, try2beme and wishIwasSalludon
Simply not true gl people just assimilate better and get away with being racist its always the subhumans worrying about other races listening to kpop marrying outside their race its much easier to call out ugly niggas for “racism”
No there’s evidence GL people are less racist than less GL people

GL people are less racist because GL people have the genes for higher empathy, altruism, IQ etc

I have a disability which has some similar effects to autism.

I honestly had no racist bone in my body for a very long time. In high school we were talking about racism and I asked the teacher in front of the class if racism still existed.

To some extent I still have no racism outside of knowing different races look differently but there is this kind of urge at the back of my mind to see people as different after constant stuff I have seen on right wing websites and such.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and wishIwasSalludon
Suddenly fetishizing isnt racist and dating a skin color means ur not racist to them according to .org :feelswhy: the race mixers are the most racist ones deep down bc they cant pull their own kind lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel and sub5c3l
I'm a nigga but I don't like them (American hood ones) but higher iq americans and Africans are based

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
Blacks and ethnics are the biggest racists

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and wishIwasSalludon
ngl the only type of racism I hate is when it is sucking up to white people. That is the most cucked shit I have ever seen. I hate it with every ounce of energy I have and I already know theyre low iq cucks who need to get beaten to death.

The type of racism I do support is hating them because of how they act like uncivilized animals/negroids being loud in innappropriate settings, disgusting (throwing their trash everywhere, annoying af wherever they go. This shit is spreading over to all races, its gotten to the chinks now.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and wishIwasSalludon
Interracial dating is not a measure of being racist
Do you genuinely believe that how racist or not someone is wouldn’t effect there willingness to date interracially?

That is the most cucked shit I have ever seen
Ethnics are built to be cucks which is why most ethnics are more concerned with hating X group than the fact whites bombs their countries, geomaxx and fuck ethnic women and then take their resources :fuk:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and MusicMaxxingMidget
Asians and ethnics in general have always been racist
nah im talking about the ebonic shit, first it was spics (my people) and now im seeing chinks doing groid shit

• JFL
Do you genuinely believe that how racist or not someone is wouldn’t effect there willingness to date interracially?
It doesn’t. I know it doesnt because im surrounded by interracial couples. Im a mutt surrounded by mutts.

Dating preferences have almost no correlation to racism. Pussy is pussy and if these so called racists are subhuman then they wont care about race

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and wishIwasSalludon
Ethnics are built to be cucks which is why most ethnics are more concerned with hating X group than the fact whites bombs their countries, geomaxx and fuck ethnic women and then take their resources :fuk:
Yup, and I love when they get deported by white ppl because of how cucked they are. the latinos for trump are getting deported in florida 🤣

• +1
To some extent but this isn’t universal.

• JFL

You blew in from stupid town?

I have engaged in beastiality a few times out of desperation. (Anyone not Arab white or latin). But I prefer Arab girls yes.

• JFL
GL people are less racist because GL people have the genes for higher empathy, altruism, IQ etc
No. GL people are less racist because they don't feel threatened. For the subhumans, tribalism is still strong in their instinct because they want to raise the likelihood of their survival, which is sticking with their own kind (less competition). Meanwhile Chad has no competition.