Fuck normies they are actual clowns (gtfih)

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
Today I was at tesco and there was a guy I legit have talked to a lot, but now I think he and his friend group try to act cool or something. He walked right past me without saying shit I was about to greet him before realizing what’s up so I ignored his ass. He is also Indian and his close friend is my Indian flatmate (they are British tho) and that fucker also started acting cold to me as well out of nowhere and started showing off the events he goes to casually in normal convos with me (his group is just freshie curry losers and that guy jfl)

Then again today me and my friend were walking to the university gym and some random guy who was new to the university as well came up to us looked like he wanted to be friends and came with us to the gym. We talked to him politely and normally. Then at the gym he started talking with this gymcell who mogged us and walked out there with him and basically said two words to me and my friend when we tried to greet him after seeing him again out of courtesy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Gaia262, Deleted member 21863 and 7 others
Nigga, you’re beneath freshie curries in the social ladder? Over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
Nigga, you’re beneath freshie curries in the social ladder? Over
Nah nigga he is literally trying so hard to show off his freshie curry group. I literally asked him about the toaster in the kitchen and he started talking about his group of friends (loser manlet freshie curries). Maybe he is jealous?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
At this point I want to just pull a girl so I can make the entire flat of normie cunts hear moaning all night long

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 20399, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
I'd be your friend irl bhai.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and House Lannister
pajeets be pajeetin'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and House Lannister
pajeets be pajeetin'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, rand anon, Truecel14 and 2 others
Today I was at tesco and there was a guy I legit have talked to a lot, but now I think he and his friend group try to act cool or something. He walked right past me without saying shit I was about to greet him before realizing what’s up so I ignored his ass. He is also Indian and his close friend is my Indian flatmate (they are British tho) and that fucker also started acting cold to me as well out of nowhere and started showing off the events he goes to casually in normal convos with me (his group is just freshie curry losers and that guy jfl)

Then again today me and my friend were walking to the university gym and some random guy who was new to the university as well came up to us looked like he wanted to be friends and came with us to the gym. We talked to him politely and normally. Then at the gym he started talking with this gymcell who mogged us and walked out there with him and basically said two words to me and my friend when we tried to greet him after seeing him again out of courtesy

Normies try to make friends with people they think can improve their social status / help them get laid

What's your looks level? height etc?

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 19036, GalacticHero and 3 others

reminds me of my uni days bro. Honestly those 3 years at uni destroyed me. And made me angry at the world

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and House Lannister
Normies try to make friends with people they think can improve their social status / help them get laid

What's your looks level? height etc?
Bro I jokes aside mogged those buffoons. I’m like 5’11 MTN with good frame and hair. Their friend groups are also subhumans jfl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Fuck those bitch ass normies
They lack masculianity and dignity.

There this who seat beside me and we always talk, sometime we talk together after school
until one day some other guys started talking with him and shit(in class).

After we got out of school i just ignored him because i predicted his normie ass wanting to bring me down since he got new "nt" friends so i just ignored him i don't give him a chance, so after a while he was lonely so he come over to me and start talking.

The next day i thought he might not be as bad i thought, i saw him walking and asked him "what good?" And he told me "naah" with a smirk in his face.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Fuck those bitch ass normies
They lack masculianity and dignity.

There this who seat beside me and we always talk, sometime we talk together after school
until one day some other guys started talking with him and shit(in class).

After we got out of school i just ignored him because i predicted his normie ass wanting to bring me down since he got new "nt" friends so i just ignored him i don't give him a chance, so after a while he was lonely so he come over to me and start talking.

The next day i thought he might not be as bad i thought, i saw him walking and asked him "what good?" And he told me "naah" with a smirk in his face.
Fucking facts. They all just try to jump up the social ladder

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister
I’m like that tbh. I need to stop. But then again people at ‘my level’ do the same thing so. It really is a doggy dog world out there