Fuck part 2

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I’m in distress right now. I wanna say one more thing to my oneitis, which is kinda random, but whatever. It’s asking her what to do with the pumpkin you got from the pumpkin patch(the school went on a trip to a pumpkin patch), but I can’t. No troll comments, I’m kinda sad now.
I would also like to point that you can’t just talk to people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SuperCheatBros and orbmaxxing
I’m in distress right now. I wanna say one more thing to my oneitis, which is kinda random, but whatever. It’s asking her what to do with the pumpkin you got from the pumpkin patch(the school went on a trip to a pumpkin patch), but I can’t. No troll comments, I’m kinda sad now.

Stop talking to her, she doesnt want to talk to you. There is NOTHING that can change that. Any conversation she MIGHT ever have with you is because she feels forced to, and feels sad for you. Talking to her further will lower your confidence and her respect for you. You need to stop thinking about her, I know its hard, but you have to do it. I've done it myself. Talking/Thinking of her will only bring you sadness. Throw the pumpkin away.

• +1
Reactions: SuperCheatBros, IceCutter, Never_Began and 1 other person
Stop talking to her, she doesnt want to talk to you. There is NOTHING that can change that. Any conversation she MIGHT ever have with you is because she feels forced to, and feels sad for you. Talking to her further will lower your confidence and her respect for you. You need to stop thinking about her, I know its hard, but you have to do it. I've done it myself. Talking/Thinking of her will only bring you sadness. Throw the pumpkin away.
Dude, I wish. After I say this one thing to her, I’m letting go of her for good. If I dont, imma keep thinking about her. Did u read my other threads about her?

@ZyzzReincarnate

Should have bought her a car bro it's a theory

Is “throw the pumpkin away” a meaning for letting it go?
@ZyzzReincarnate make some more oneitis posts, nigga

Last edited:
Partially true, I handed a leaf with cobwebs on it to a rando on the street and told him it was his early Christmas present. Quality conversation did not occour.

What you gotta do is get things going by asking them a retarded question or pointing out something around you as interesting/rediculous/other adjective. Just literally google how to talk to people or some shit

Partially true, I handed a leaf with cobwebs on it to a rando on the street and told him it was his early Christmas present. Quality conversation did not occour.

What you gotta do is get things going by asking them a retarded question or pointing out something around you as interesting/rediculous/other adjective. Just literally google how to talk to people or some shit
This is the case with other people, right, not my oneitis?

?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
In general, yeah it should work even then but im not up to date with this onetis person.
I asked her out but she said she had a boyfriend but didn’t say no.

I asked her out but she said she had a boyfriend but didn’t say no.
If she does indeed have a boyfriend, you've just fucked your chances (most likely) if she doesn't then you've just fucked your chances (for sure). Best thing to do is forget this person. I had to let shit go for a few girls and its hard every time, I don't know what else to tell you.

If she does indeed have a boyfriend, you've just fucked your chances (most likely) if she doesn't then you've just fucked your chances (for sure). Best thing to do is forget this person. I had to let shit go for a few girls and its hard every time, I don't know what else to tell you.
How did I fuck my chances?

How did I fuck my chances?
I don't know. It doesn't really matter how or why you fucked up, but she just isn't having it and you gotta realize this. You could give me further details on the interaction but without me being there I probably couldn't tell. if you're not talking to girls and instead you sit on your ass fantasizing about her and worrying about your chances, you are already in the wrong mindset.

,,p

• +1
Reactions: Tr3way
Just suck ur own dick theory

?

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
IDK what to say, and I can relate to you. I'm around the same age, i'm 16. She has a BF so just ignore her. DO NOT ORBIT A WOMAN EVER. She will never dump him for you and it's likely you'll never be with her. And to tell the brutal truth, she probably hates you and might be talking shit behind your back. That's what happened to me last year with this girl I had a crush on. She said I was annoying and called me gay behind my back. Every time I had oneitis or orbited it ends in complete failure. Insult to injury, they get new BFs or I found out they were lesbian or bi. Now I realized what I did wrong and how I shouldn't orbit.
Your chances were fucked from the start. I'm sorry dude, but it's the sad cruel truth.

IDK what to say, and I can relate to you. I'm the same age. She has a BF so just ignore her. DO NOT ORBIT A WOMAN EVER. She will never dump him for you and it's likely you'll never be with her. And to tell the brutal truth, she probably hates you and might be talking shit behind your back. That's what happened to me last year with this girl I had a crush on. She said I was annoying and called me gay behind my back. Every time I had oneitis or orbited it ends in complete failure. Insult to injury, they get new BFs or I found out they were lesbian or bi. Now I realized what I did wrong and how I shouldn't orbit.
If you haven't realized by now he won't understand or apply any of the shit we reply with

• +1
Reactions: SuperCheatBros
IDK what to say, and I can relate to you. I'm around the same age, i'm 16. She has a BF so just ignore her. DO NOT ORBIT A WOMAN EVER. She will never dump him for you and it's likely you'll never be with her. And to tell the brutal truth, she probably hates you and might be talking shit behind your back. That's what happened to me last year with this girl I had a crush on. She said I was annoying and called me gay behind my back. Every time I had oneitis or orbited it ends in complete failure. Insult to injury, they get new BFs or I found out they were lesbian or bi. Now I realized what I did wrong and how I shouldn't orbit.
Your chances were fucked from the start. I'm sorry dude, but it's the sad cruel truth.
So I guess you read all of my posts about this girl.

• +1
Reactions: SuperCheatBros
People tell you to lose weight, you refuse to do so for some reason

People tell you to stay away from your one itis and looksmax, you ignore us

The list goes on

Throw the pumpkin away.

Smug3

Should smash in front of her.

As well as carve hole to f*** it, also possibly in front of her.

Or make nice pumpkin pie. Probably best option.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel