Fuck society

Inline

Inline

Bronze
Im serious abt it i dont like society one bit. Full of hypocrites and degenerates,and the elites controlling everyone. >you have to conform
Nah i would rather be myself. System suckers are violent for no reason and most ppl are worthless masses with no redeeming qualities or individuality, what is being done to the human spirit here?I hate being seen as livestock by the elites and their so called" society". Im trying to purify myself out of their control. Anyhow this is just a phase of the cycle and something great will come out of it, I just wait patiently. My very being is an act of rebelion and my all actions emanate the energy which is the yearning for the new aeon, the insatiable hunger for LIFE, ans joyous living, for the end of the tyranny.the new golden age is to come ans everyone with the eyes to see KNOWS it!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 2597 and turkproducer
fuken not a word u dirt

• +1
Reactions: Inline
Dont care, i will rot whole life

• +1

• +1
men in this current one are hated despite the fact we take the fall and responsibility for everything good and bad created.

women don’t even care about non chad men, they never have but they showcase their hate for us in a much more vocal way

loving relationships and marriage are completely dead. Most women think we are “oppressing them” because we don’t like whores... No it’s not that, it’s that promiscuous women are literally proven to invoke a feeling of disgust in men. It is a biological reaction, yet if you don’t worship her for having had 500 cocks inside her you are labelled as a “misogynistic sexist inkwell”

It is men who have created most of the worlds good (and bad) parts, without us these women would not be able to sleep in the bed they sleep in, every time they go to take a shit it’s because it was a man created that toilet lol.

The modern man now is without any sort of real meaning, they have completely lost their direction and masculinity in life, this is why men are much more feminine than the past and male suicide rates are getting higher/more serious yet women still believe we have superior lives and oppress them, jfl. It’s like the whole world is against us

On top of this, most of the time when we state our problems that affect men only (and still are not illegal) there are bullshit examples and counter arguments that trick most men into believing the general state of dissatisfaction they feel is just their “old roots” that they are clinging onto, and that it’s a good thing that men are mutilated at birth but it’s illegal to circumcise women. It’s fine to draft men into the army, or to get women off the sinking ship first despite the fact we are supposed to be “equal”

i hate this world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 2597, Inline and 1 other person
tatz crazy man

• +1
  • +1
Too much text but agree

• +1
Full of hypocrites and degenerates

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Inline and turkproducer
35D1E38C 1DC3 40C7 953D B90B4D2DEACD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Inline
"My name is @Inline Giovanni and I have a dream"..

• +1