Fuck that rating was retarded

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
I remember some Bluecel when rating claimed my palette was too wide and JFL. I just saw my lower third rn and realize how narrow it is especially compared to my Zygos and overall skull.

My palette is very narrow and my mandible is giga narrow & small. I have seen worse cases though with some dudes who have giga triangle like shaped jaws

• Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Zenis
why do i give a shit?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte, The Grinch and Zenis
ElTruecel

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis and Goth
I remember some Bluecel when rating claimed my palette was too wide and JFL. I just saw my lower third rn and realize how narrow it is especially compared to my Zygos and overall skull.

My palette is very narrow and my mandible is giga narrow & small. I have seen worse cases though with some dudes who have giga triangle like shaped jaws
Narrow mandible is brutal a narrow jaw is the most cucked thing someone can have

Literally all cels have a weak chin and cucked jaw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Nick.Harte and ElTruecel
Your palate is built for dalit 🤤

• Love it
Reactions: Zenis
Kill yourself, OP

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BearBoy and Zenis

Nigga ur jaw width was fine

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and ElTruecel
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Zenis
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Nigga ur jaw width was fine
Nah. It’s not masculine and ID be fine if I wasn’t but I don’t have prettyboy pheno to have it halo me. There’s just worse examples you’ve probably seen but my jaw is pretty narrow.

Nah. It’s not masculine and ID be fine if I wasn’t but I don’t have prettyboy pheno to have it halo me. There’s just worse examples you’ve probably seen but my jaw is pretty narrow.
What is ur bigonial/byzygo?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Nah its not important because the thread isnt about me you ugly faggot
A post about the the angularity of jaw is worth more in terms of information than any of your shitty posts