fuck this shit im going on finasteride at 17

schwanncel

schwanncel

Iron
ive had a full beard since 14 and my penis also stopped growing at that time, ive been the same height since 13. i legit look 20+ at 17, my skin is fucked and filled with acne and the most devastating Sid effect is excessive ogre-tier hairyness and severe hairloss (norwood 3 and retrograde alopecia all over the side and back) which i also have been suffering from since age 14

DHT is a shit hormone, im too depressed about my looks to get boners and im high inhib since im fucked in the head due to nurture and environment. plus theres a good chance fin wont do shit to me since my dht receptors are so fucking high jfl

death tier hair at 17 (technically 16 and 10 months since i turn 17 in nov)

E5ue5yue56eye5

heres my beard at 16, i clean shaved a few days ago btw:

5teu56yuey45ye

my skin doesnt look bad and my hair looks thicker because of lighting but both are death tier in normal and especially sun lighting

i have nothing to lose other than maybe limiting muscle growth, voice depth and clavicle growth (which will still grow since they arent 100% reliant on dht and are moreso testosterone and genetics based, plus my frame hasnt grown in a long time too so thats probably done and i have a voice deeper than some adults)

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Whatashame, MadTwatter and 8 others
ive had a full beard since 14 and my penis also stopped growing at that time, ive been the same height since 13. i legit look 20+ at 17, my skin is fucked and filled with acne and the most devastating Sid effect is excessive ogre-tier hairyness and severe hairloss (norwood 3 and retrograde alopecia all over the side and back) which i also have been suffering from since age 14

DHT is a shit hormone, im too depressed about my looks to get boners and im high inhib since im fucked in the head due to nurture and environment. plus theres a good chance fin wont do shit to me since my dht receptors are so fucking high jfl

View attachment 2422569
View attachment 2422576

View attachment 2422575
my skin doesnt look bad and my hair looks thicker because of lighting but both are death tier in normal and especially sun lighting

i have nothing to lose other than maybe limiting muscle growth, voice depth and clavicle growth (which will still grow since they arent 100% reliant on dht and are moreso testosterone and genetics based, plus my frame hasnt grown in a long time too so thats probably done and i have a voice deeper than some adults)
man… you should have already been with that hair

• So Sad
Reactions: schwanncel
DUTA and minox asap btw, why the fuck did u wait that long tho

• +1
DUTA and minox asap btw, why the fuck did u wait that long tho
was on minox, did jack shit other than reduce shedding from ages 14-16. stopped using it due to collagen concerns and switched to rosemary which has also halted most of my shedding. i also dermaroll 1.5mm every week

i was too scared to start fin due to muh sideeffects and developement but i should have started earlier. i have 10 packs in the mail rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901

• So Sad

View attachment 2422569
View attachment 2422576

View attachment 2422575

you look older than me at 22 so i guess your puberty is over anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064 and schwanncel

View attachment 2422569
View attachment 2422576

View attachment 2422575

It's just a High hairline man don't worry!

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, HighClassMaxing, Agendum and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Deleted member 1901

Yeah man it’s brutal I’m 5’7. I’ve always hated being an early bloomer, I didn’t have a full beard at 14 but I think it’s just my subhuman facial hair genetics as I can only grow a patchy beard.

Late bloomers mog yet they complain they used to be shorter

Did u use topical or oral minox? Hop on Fin, dont fall for the mature hairline meme

Yeah man it’s brutal I’m 5’7. I’ve always hated being an early bloomer, I didn’t have a full beard at 14 but I think it’s just my subhuman facial hair genetics as I can only grow a patchy beard.

Late bloomers mog yet they complain they used to be shorter
all my friends who are early bloomers are within the 5"7-5"10 range whilst im 5"9, some of the guys who were 5 foot at 14 are now 6 foot or above

most of them also had minimal acne whilst most of my early bloomer friends have a fuck ton of acne (even now at 16-17)

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and Deleted member 1901
Did u use topical or oral minox? Hop on Fin, dont fall for the mature hairline meme
topical 2x a day, im well past the mature hairline cope its very clear im balding. oral minox couild have given more regrowth but im content with the effects ive had from rosemary in terms of shedding, which is equal to that of topical minox for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Agendum
Having dense DHT receptors makes no difference if you're taking fin, fin prevents your 5alpha reductase enzymes from converting androgens into DHT. The receptors won't matter if you have no DHT to begin with

• +1
Reactions: healer and schwanncel
topical 2x a day, im well past the mature hairline cope its very clear im balding. oral minox couild have given more regrowth but im content with the effects ive had from rosemary in terms of shedding, which is equal to that of topical minox for me
The thing about oral minox, is it can grow new hair, it did for me atleast, i had no temples before, but oral minox gave me hair on temples. but anyways, u have no time to waste, hop on fin as soon as possible

• +1
The thing about oral minox, is it can grow new hair, it did for me atleast, i had no temples before, but oral minox gave me hair on temples. but anyways, u have no time to waste, hop on fin as soon as possible
il see how much regrowth i get from finasteride, im still pretty early and my retrograde alopecia has alot of thin hairs so its salvageable hopefully

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
il see how much regrowth i get from finasteride, im still pretty early and my retrograde alopecia has alot of thin hairs so its salvageable hopefully
Do that, at 17 ur probably finished growing vertically, especially judging by ur beard etc, u look like a grown man in his 20s already, so it shouldnt matter

• +1
i want to start fin nw3 at 24 but i dont have a doc who wants to prescribe it to me plus im little bit scared of sides

i want to start fin nw3 at 24 but i dont have a doc who wants to prescribe it to me plus im little bit scared of sides
i have the same problem with derm, they will turn me down as you cant prescribe fin under 18 in my country. i got mine from my favourite mumbai pharmacy, unitedpharmacies

i have the same problem with derm, they will turn me down as you cant prescribe fin under 18 in my country. i got mine from my favourite mumbai pharmacy, unitedpharmacies
they always say to me oh its bad for you i will prescribe you minox fuck man

they always say to me oh its bad for you i will prescribe you minox fuck man
derms these days dont know shit, i bet you they probably dont know what DHT is

• +1
Reactions: Interested
brutal, get hairline lowering surgery as well.

brutal, get hairline lowering surgery as well.
if im able to go back to norwood 1.5 then no need but if i simply thicken what i have now then ill have to book a "vacation" to turkey. who knows maybe the excessive hair on my body can become useful for once

Oral minox gave you vellus hairs or actual terminal hairs? All the results I see are peach fuzz that never evolve to anything more on the temple

Oral minox gave you vellus hairs or actual terminal hairs? All the results I see are peach fuzz that never evolve to anything more on the temple
first it was thin vellus hair, been on it for 2 years, didnt see serious results untill about 1 year in, and that was on 2.5mg, for the past 1 month ive upped my dose to 5mg a day and ive seen further thickening

• +1
Reactions: grimy
With your situation I'd go straight to duta bro. Nw3 is the max norwood before over tier. Some might argue Nw2 but you can still run coverup game with nw3. Your derm will still most likely deny you for dut at 18 (my derm never even heard of dutasteride, fucking lol @ these "professionals) so I'd recommend an online clinic.

• +1
Lmao what rhe fuck

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
first it was thin vellus hair, been on it for 2 years, didnt see serious results untill about 1 year in, and that was on 2.5mg, for the past 1 month ive upped my dose to 5mg a day and ive seen further thickening
Incredible. Did you notice overall thickening through your scalp? I have thinning on the sides and back of my head like OP and worried about my donor area for a transplant.

Oral minox scares me with the potential heart sides but I can get it for dirt cheap

With your situation I'd go straight to duta bro. Nw3 is the max norwood before over tier. Some might argue Nw2 but you can still run coverup game with nw3. Your derm will still most likely deny you for dut at 18 (my derm never even heard of dutasteride, fucking lol @ these "professionals) so I'd recommend an online clinic.
ill first see what fin alone can do, theres a chance it might be enough but if i dont see any progress in 9 months i switch to dut

but yeah there is a moderate chance that fin isnt strong enough for someone with my predisposition, if only my half brother went on fin instead of coping with plasma treatments or whatever (hes fully bald at 24 now) then i would fucking know

Incredible. Did you notice overall thickening through your scalp? I have thinning on the sides and back of my head like OP and worried about my donor area for a transplant.

Oral minox scares me with the potential heart sides but I can get it for dirt cheap
I have super thick hair now, before i had a David Laid situation type of hair, not as severe, but u could tell my temples was weak, even when running coverup game, now its super strong

• +1
Reactions: grimy
I have super thick hair now, before i had a David Laid situation type of hair, not as severe, but u could tell my temples was weak, even when running coverup game, now its super strong
Andy can you DM me

• +1
Reactions: andy9432

View attachment 2422569
View attachment 2422576

View attachment 2422575

I went on finasteride at 17. From a side effect POV I experienced none however my hair loss didn’t stop at that time because the same neuroticness that led me to going on finasteride at 17, was the primary cause for my hair loss through stress rather than DHT. So keep that in mind

I went on finasteride at 17. From a side effect POV I experienced none however my hair loss didn’t stop at that time because the same neuroticness that led me to going on finasteride at 17, was the primary cause for my hair loss through stress rather than DHT. So keep that in mind
im gonna go to a doctor to get a general health check since i have inflammation that comes sometimes, however it could be due to the fact its summer and my body gets fucked up in summer heat (i had no inflammation before summer)

i dont think its stress induced though as there is a family pattern on my dads side of early hairloss

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs

View attachment 2422569
View attachment 2422576

View attachment 2422575

Lol gurantee your a manlet

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd

View attachment 2422569
View attachment 2422576

View attachment 2422575

Good idea. I would have if I could have afforded it at 17. Got my first hair transplant at 21.

You literally look older than me and I'm 25

same here i have had early puberty early beard growth and my height stopped at 5'8 and i norwooding at 19 my skin also is aging a lot faster We would have been saved if we were at least tall because tall and ogre would look good but manlet and ogre is the worse subhuman type among male