fuck this song is amazing

Heirio

Heirio

boo
You ever hear those songs that just make you feel good and feel like you can do anything? This song makes me feel like im on clouds or something, I just wanna conquer the fkn world bros

its like my ears are cumming

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Jack, Truecel14 and 2 others
this was his best album

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
this was his best album
Instead of bitching about being forever alone online, why don't you get up off your ass and improve yourself? My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 Indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him. Do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? Fuck no. He improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old white guy and he can get any girl he wants.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 2227
Instead of bitching about being forever alone online, why don't you get up off your ass and improve yourself? My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 Indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him. Do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? Fuck no. He improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old white guy and he can get any girl he wants.

True history

Why does 97% of you listen to some lame normie ass shit?

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Butthurt Dweller
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Butthurt Dweller
death/black/melodic metal, 90s eurodance, speedcore
never got into that type of music myself, I've tried though. I mostly listen to kanye, travis scott, xxxtentacion etc to ntmaxx. Kids my age love rap/trap/hip hop.

If someone hands me the aux cord at a party I'm not going to blast some extreme metal shit :lul: no matter how much I like the song.

This though I'll fucking blast lmfao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heirio and Peachy

Image result for peepogroove

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
never got into that type of music myself, I've tried though. I mostly listen to kanye, travis scott, xxxtentacion etc to ntmaxx. Kids my age love rap/trap/hip hop.

If someone hands me the aux cord at a party I'm not going to blast some extreme metal shit :lul: no matter how much I like the song.

This though I'll fucking blast lmfao

I kinda like dark triad hip hop with screams that's been getting more popular recently. Check out this Russian nigga.

• +1
I kinda like dark triad hip hop with screams that's been getting more popular recently. Check out this Russian nigga.

X is the only artist with screaming songs that I enjoy tbh even thought he lyrics make no sense most of the time lol.

His more emotional songs are great too imo

• +1
Reactions: Jack
cca.gif

• +1
reality hits- you can never be chad who actually conquers their life
Wtf those are literally my favorite rappers
yeah those are literally the most famous rappers JFL ofc normies favorite them

Last edited: