Fuck. This sucks. Turns out I missed a likely chance for a first kiss at 18

BadLuck7892

BadLuck7892

Fuchsia
Joined
Sep 11, 2024
Posts
14,237
Reputation
16,128
When I began college at 18, some fellow freshman foid gave me an IOI

Just now (17 years later), I thought of a perfect line in response

I was told there's a 75-85% chance that foid would have kissed me had I said the line

Yet really, my inhibition (and lack of the right line at the time) held me back. I ended up having my first kiss with some ugly 54 year old at 20
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rawr, ilikefish, BecomingX and 4 others
wow youre an oldcel
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish
life is like that bhai its just a bunch of regret :feelswah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish
wow youre an oldcel
Yeah I am

How far I've fallen

At 18, I got an IOI from some foid 80-85% of White college freshman males at my college wanted to fuck

Yet at 35 I'm rotting on a forum full of currently 18 year old autists
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish and lowinhibragecel
life is like that bhai its just a bunch of regret :feelswah:
There have been all sorts of scenarios where I think of the perfect line too late

Yet this one takes the cake (thinking of the right line 17 years too late)
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish and lowinhibragecel
Yeah I am

How far I've fallen

At 18, I got an IOI from some foid 80-85% of White college freshman males at my college wanted to fuck

Yet at 35 I'm rotting on a forum full of currently 18 year old autists
at least you have touched the top bhai
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish
There have been all sorts of scenarios where I think of the perfect line too late

Yet this one takes the cake (thinking of the right line 17 years too late)
better luck next time
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish and lowinhibragecel
I know exactly how you feel. I could’ve gotten a gf as a teen if I wasn’t so insecure about my looks. Even though I was valid, she was clearly into me; and I messed it up due to my own insecurities. Being aware of your ugliness is a bad thing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish
I know exactly how you feel. I could’ve gotten a gf as a teen if I wasn’t so insecure about my looks. Even though I was valid, she was clearly into me; and I messed it up due to my own insecurities. Being aware of your ugliness is a bad thing.
The common theme on this forum is we all have different reasons of why we've struggled, yet we all struggle

For me it was never looks. Just autism (and all sorts of issues related to autism)
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish and Gengar’s Ghost
The common theme on this forum is we all have different reasons of why we've struggled, yet we all struggle

For me it was never looks. Just autism (and all sorts of issues related to autism)
I guess caring about looks and being influenced by it would fall under “autism” (or ND), since we were held back by mental blocks. Brootal shit.
 
Mujuinsta GIF
 
Getting an IOI from some foid lots of dudes wanted to fuck is meaningless if I wasn't able to act on the IOI
getting an ioi like that still better than most of what any of us have experienced
 
this is so brutal to read, she propbably doesn’t even remember your face, while you play this back everyday :feelswhy:
 
I guess caring about looks and being influenced by it would fall under “autism” (or ND), since we were held back by mental blocks. Brootal shit.
I'm above-average in looks, get IOIs, yet autism creates a mental block preventing me from turning an IOI into a slay
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
getting an ioi like that still better than most of what any of us have experienced
Which (in a way) makes my plight all the more infuriating

I got an IOI from some foid who was in high demand at my college, yet I still ended up rotting on here
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
When I began college at 18, some fellow freshman foid gave me an IOI

Just now (17 years later), I thought of a perfect line in response

I was told there's a 75-85% chance that foid would have kissed me had I said the line

Yet really, my inhibition (and lack of the right line at the time) held me back. I ended up having my first kiss with some ugly 54 year old at 20

BadLuck7892​

 
this is so brutal to read, she propbably doesn’t even remember your face, while you play this back everyday :feelswhy:
You could be right

Yet in college she was certainly familiar with me

2nd semester, she ended up getting a boyfriend. Her boyfriend acted thrown off when she started a discussion with me right in front of him 😆

She totally wanted my dick...once upon a time (before a lot of posters were born)
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
I'm above-average in looks, get IOIs, yet autism creates a mental block preventing me from turning an IOI into a slay
That’s good, I don’t get that at all. I would rather be in your situation because it means there are still many more opportunities. For me, they are extremely rare.
 
That’s good, I don’t get that at all. I would rather be in your situation because it means there are still many more opportunities. For me, they are extremely rare.
I totally get why my position sounds better than yours

Plus, I have some successes (like when I got laid for free this summer)

I had to fly 5 hours to make it happen, yet I made it happen

The mental block that holds me back in most cases is largely just being unaware of the right thing to say in response to an IOI
 
What was the line
She told me I resembled some musician she's highly attracted to

The line I thought of this weekend (17 years after the fact): "(Insert name of musician) is a little busy for a kiss right now, yet kissing me would be the next best thing"
 

Similar threads

N
Replies
24
Views
133
Narek1555
N
lemon67
Replies
22
Views
70
milkshake_addict
milkshake_addict
coomerndiaye
Replies
1
Views
28
zigetsharko
Z
N
Replies
1
Views
50
gandylite.
gandylite.
stillframe
Replies
1
Views
42
itsoverforyoubro
itsoverforyoubro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top