Fuck tinder and fuck women

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
It’s game over for men admit defeat you’re playing a game you can never win. Even if you ascend like 90% of divorces are initiated by women and most men end up in sexless relationships even htns etc.

It’s fucking over for men.

Why on earth people decided to give women equal rights baffles me. Look what’s happened now nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 48689 and 3 others
strong chance the kids won’t be yours either

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and WishIwasChico
strong chance the kids won’t be yours either

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Bro I am 24 now and everywhere I just see single mums and they have the highest standards too

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Jagger
It’s game over for men admit defeat you’re playing a game you can never win. Even if you ascend like 90% of divorces are initiated by women and most men end up in sexless relationships even htns etc.

Why on earth people decided to give women equal rights baffles me. Look what’s happened now nigga
My guy watched one wheat waffles video and thinks he has a university degree on the dating market. What a delusional retard.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Primalsplit
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and moreroidsmoredates
And you do then?
People like you think they know everything after watching videos like that. Then go post on org trying to explain the situation to even more ignorant and retarded people.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
most men end up in sexless relationships even htns etc.
This isn't really as important as you think it is imo.

If you were to actually get into a marriage and start a family, your libido would naturally decrease with age and you wouldn't really care about ending up in a sexless marriage because you have all these other things(i.e. family, career, etc.) bringing you fulfillment and genuine happiness.

• +1
Women's rights were a mistake

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
for every oofy doofy who "made it", there's a dead bedrooms thread waiting to happen

if you're sub chad, even if you make it, you lose, oftentimes much worse than if you just stayed single for life

if you want to have some positive effect or "leave a legacy", you should just "radicalize" the youth with blackpill, mewing, etc and be a good uncle to your relative's jb children

• +1
Then go post on org trying to explain the situation to even more ignorant and retarded people.
So you just admitted your more ignorant and retarded than me then?

• +1

Is 2 times a week with wife sex good?

• +1
Kill every Tinder whore

Life is rigged from the start it's ogre.

• +1