Fuck tinder!!Why does no one reply to me on tinder?

Deleted member 756

Deleted member 756

4.5 psl
I made a new tinder account. I got 43 likes in a day. Now it’s 33. No one responds and it’s been 10 hours.

Why does no one reply?

Attachments

• F70FE1B1-B9DC-4E35-ADEE-87144E79AB3A.png
    F70FE1B1-B9DC-4E35-ADEE-87144E79AB3A.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 177
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Chadeep and BrettyBoy
just take a shower and work on your personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Rasputin, Chadeep and 5 others
must be your face

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I hope you realize it's your looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Chadeep, Lorsss and 1 other person
don't write (((weird))) shit bro

I made a new tinder account. I got 43 likes in a day. Now it’s 33. No one responds and it’s been 10 hours.

Why does no one reply?

Post your dick size and then you will have matches

Maybe cause girls have like 500 matches and them dudes are above or similar to ur looks level??

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3045
Stop creating new accounts. Tinder knows u do this and they will show u less and less. If u do create lots of accounts use a different phone number each time

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Lorsss
Brutal
I get less matches but a lot more receptive

And you live in London like me, the worst location you can be in as average and below

Brutal. Meanwhile I send 😛😛 and get a reply

Because you're a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
i swear this guy is the worst poster on forum

all he does is try to flex on incels in most pathetic way of humble bragging every second post he makes

he works hard to frame it a self-hating arch every time

ill mimick what he's doing with my own example, so you get the gist:

"it sucks being 6'7", every time i go through doorways, i hit my head. i woke up today at 6'8" morning height, so I hit my head even harder, in fact I hit it so hard it started bleeding. I went to the hospital, where in fact, i hit my head again on the door way, with my 6'7" height. So I passed out right there in the door way. life sucks at 6'7". 6'7", 6'7", 6'7", 6'7". Life sucks man, i hate myself"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
This isn’t an incel forum. How is it bragging if I’m bemoaning why no girl replies to me?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 6191
This isn’t an incel forum. How is it bragging if I’m bemoaning why no girl replies to me?
you're fat and have low self esteem, but you have high ego. its like you yourself dont really believe deep down that your subhuman you're just looking for people to tell you positive things to bring your self esteem up. its very simple psychology

for example in this thread, you're expecting people to say things like "chin up brooo, i dont even get matches"

all this just to feel better about your fat-ass

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Chadeep, Vidyacoper and 2 others
you're fat and have low self esteem, but you have high ego. its like you yourself dont really believe deep down that your subhuman you're just looking for people to tell you positive things to bring your self esteem up. its very simple psychology

for example in this thread, you're expecting people to say things like "chin up brooo, i dont even get matches"

all this just to feel better about your fat-ass
I have a very low ego. I know I’m fat. But I want to ascend. I was looking for tips on how to improve my messages.

I have a very low ego. I know I’m fat. But I want to ascend. I was looking for tips on how to improve my messages.
no. you have low self-esteem, but you have high ego. basically an insecure covert-narcy

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Chadeep, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
there's no hope for you because you're way too low IQ

your face looks like you have fetal alcohol syndrome. you're destined to fail at life
I suppose you mog me?

The fact that you get matches looking like that is a miracle tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, National Rodgerism and Over
Just a guess, but "Josh" might have a dick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Catawampus, Chadeep and 3 others
Means nothing if they don’t reply
No what i mean is with you looking like that getting matches is a stretch and you expect them to reply ? Jfl

Dude lose weight and stop bitching and then retry you look like a bloat fest
clearly it must be a city with half a billion population. So it's either Beijing or Beijing.
Yap because with his balloon mug i was left scratching my head to why would a sane woman swipe right on him and the fucker wants them to reply jfl

Dude lose weight and stop bitching and then retry you look like a bloat fest

Yap because with his balloon mug i was left scratching my head to why would a sane woman swipe right on him and the fucker wants them to reply jfl
A year without sex sounds like hell tbh

Why would she swipe right to begin with?

A year without sex sounds like hell tbh

Why would she swipe right to begin with?
I simply don't know lol there's no logical explanation you look like a balloon