Fuck TMJ problems

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Chewing gum makes calorie restriction dieting a piece of cake (pun intended), in addition to other dental health and cosmetic benefits like jaw improvements and less water retention in the face. Unfortunately, I carry excessive tension in my jaw and temporalis muscle already due to jaw misalignment and TMJ problems, as mentioned in previous threads, so I've been avoiding gum lately. I'm making an exception today and have chewed four pieces of gum with sorbitol (not all at once tho) to remedy constipation and have no desire to eat. Chewing gum is one of the best softmaxxes you can do if you don't suffer from TMJ/bite problems. I'd be chewing gum constantly, except when I'm eating or sleeping, if it weren't for these TMJ issues, which affect my whole body

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Pumanator, Deleted member 4946 and 8 others
bloated massaters look ugly

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems, Preoximerianas, Acromegaly_Chad and 4 others
bloated massaters look ugly
They can look good if your lean

2602527 1636131658219 2
Images   2021 12 22T225408170

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blue and delusionalretard
Can you pop your jaw?

chewing gum caused tmj for me :feelswhy:

any blackpilled way to fix?

I thought I was the only one. I've learned to live with it tbh, i've had it sicne 13 or so, but I hope I never rely on supplements.

I thought I was the only one. I've learned to live with it tbh, i've had it sicne 13 or so, but I hope I never rely on supplements.
The clicking only occurs when I move my jaw in a certain direction. What bothers me are the constant tension, pain, headaches, neck instability, muscle imbalance, breathing problems and other issues that stem from my misaligned jaw and compressed TMJ

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
The clicking only occurs when I move my jaw in a certain direction. What bothers me are the constant tension, pain, headaches, neck instability, muscle imbalance, breathing problems and other issues that stem from my misaligned jaw and compressed TMJ
Oh I don't have a misaligned jaw, I think I sort of used to though. Recession is mostly genetic but you can still be goodlooking a boneless, it's just rarer.

Are you planning anything to fix it? I've taken glucosamine and vitamin D supplements a few times, but for LDARing mostly :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK
bumo my bro, i am feeling the exact same shit. Wtf do i DO?

Does the clicking happen for you when you open your mouth too much? Feels like the left part of my jaw dislocates when I open it too wide :feelswah:

But it’s the only example of TMJ that I have, nothing else so I keep chewing.

See a chiropractor
btw, i chewed today after not chewing for 3 weeks, suddenly got all the shitty symptoms of TMJ again, but then i saw on some reddit post that 'tongue chewing' can help so I've been doing that for the past 20 or 30 minutes, so far, a lot of my symptoms are gone and the clicking is also gone significantly too and my teeth fit together differently too.

Mind you a bit of clicking is still there but now that this is working my plan is tongue chewing for 20 mins every day and hard mewing, and only chewing 2 pieces of falim 3 times a week for 20 mins each time, ofc all of this is combined with my supps and k2mk4 90mg daily megadose

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and AscendingHero
I remember reading a post that you had made a while back on how braces with rubber bands gave you TMJ problems. There reason for this is because the rubber bands constantly pull the lower jaw forward, but this prevents the condyle from closing causing improper growth patterns in the joint thus causing TMJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back