Fuck y'all

vantaa_s

vantaa_s

5'7 mltn
Joined
Jun 5, 2026
Posts
1,708
Reputation
1,876
Total russian death :lul:
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: hate, ragu, 4ramminok and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: sphenoisys, ppu4t and trav191
9.2 million russian will get offended
 
  • +1
Reactions: sphenoisys, venccoo and R1zzka
Total russian death :lul:
Это один боец испанский который готовил ответку пол дня уже начал атаковать нас, мы очень боимся, ведь это же очень страшно, а в общем сьебись нахуй от сюда ты нищий блядь один рейдит наш форум
 
  • +1
Reactions: sphenoisys, Finnougric, venccoo and 1 other person
Bro's going schizo before 500 posts
 
  • +1
Reactions: gconqestor
9.2 million russian will get offended
1787419831113
 
  • +1
Reactions: ppu4t
Тут многие даже не русские, тупой ниггер😂
I don't care, I want everyone who participates in this shitty subforum dead
 
9.2 million russian will get offended
Russo-Turkish War (1768–1774) — Ottoman defeat.
Russo-Turkish War (1806–1812) — Ottoman defeat.
Russo-Turkish War (1828–1829) — Ottoman defeat.
Russo-Turkish War (1877–1878) — Ottoman defeat.
First Balkan War (1912–1913) — Ottoman defeat.
 
  • +1
Reactions: gamesensepub333 and R1zzka
  • +1
Reactions: Vxctor
Russo-Turkish War (1768–1774) — Ottoman defeat.
Russo-Turkish War (1806–1812) — Ottoman defeat.
Russo-Turkish War (1828–1829) — Ottoman defeat.
Russo-Turkish War (1877–1878) — Ottoman defeat.
First Balkan War (1912–1913) — Ottoman defeat.
ww2 27 million russian salad hmmm yummy and then enver pashas 9.2 million mmmm yummy salads
 
why bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: 333user333
idk why they are doing this, i wanna peacee
I think they're bothering us because I posted that they were more active than us, and we, from the Spanish subforum, should surpass them, but some Russian niggers got angry.
 
I think they're bothering us because I posted that they were more active than us, and we, from the Spanish subforum, should surpass them, but some Russian niggers got angry.
I don't even know why our subforum doing this , but i think your conjectures are right
 
  • +1
Reactions: 333user333
I think they're bothering us because I posted that they were more active than us, and we, from the Spanish subforum, should surpass them, but some Russian niggers got angry.
this shouldn't be the cause of such disputes..
 
  • +1
Reactions: 333user333
I don't care, I want everyone who participates in this shitty subforum dead
в чем твое негодование?
кидаешь тезисы и не говоришь почему

iqlet :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: 333user333 and trav191
в чем твое негодование?
кидаешь тезисы и не говоришь почему

iqlet :lul:
Blah blah blah, speak like a normal human, not like an earthling from millions of years ago
 
Bien, te lo diré en tu idioma.


Eres realmente muy estúpido, pues en el mundo hay muchos idiomas diferentes. No estoy obligado a hablar en tu idioma.


+ Evitas estúpidamente la pregunta.


LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL IQLETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:lul::lul::lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: 333user333
Bien, te lo diré en tu idioma.


Eres realmente muy estúpido, pues en el mundo hay muchos idiomas diferentes. No estoy obligado a hablar en tu idioma.


+ Evitas estúpidamente la pregunta.


LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL IQLETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Напиши ему что он хуесос в одном треде на всех языках
 
  • +1
Reactions: 333user333
Bien, te lo diré en tu idioma.


Eres realmente muy estúpido, pues en el mundo hay muchos idiomas diferentes. No estoy obligado a hablar en tu idioma.


+ Evitas estúpidamente la pregunta.


LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL IQLETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:lul::lul::lul::lul:
It's a way of bullying you, I know you're not obligated to speak my language, you shitty earthling, nigger
 
Despuese tu apariencia, veremos quién de nosotros es más lamentable.
It's a way of bullying you, I know you're not obligated to speak my language, you shitty earthling, nigger
:owo:
 
  • +1
Reactions: 333user333
Despuese tu apariencia, veremos quién de nosotros es más lamentable.

:owo:
Why bring up my appearance in a subforum discussion? It just shows how pathetic you Russian niggers are.
 
sólo di que eres un monstruo)
Why bring up my appearance in a subforum discussion? It just shows how pathetic you Russian niggers are.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 333user333
  • +1
Reactions: stepat6
None of us in the Spanish subforum are Spanish, we just speak that language, you nigger iqlet
Ты назвал меня нигером:lul:
Ты сам не белее араба
 
  • +1
Reactions: Eyesfullofascend
SUCK MY DIIIIIIICIKK FUCKING RUSSIAN, RUSITO PUTITO
Нигер назвал меня нигером и сам обиделся,вот они испаноговорящие🇪🇸🇪🇸🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🇪🇸
 
  • +1
Reactions: Eyesfullofascend
Нигер назвал меня нигером и сам обиделся,вот они испаноговорящие🇪🇸🇪🇸🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🇪🇸
im not even a nigga, wra yxndj talkjn bout
 
1787424257004

Youre fighting in the wrong place bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: ZelenkaQRZX
Why? I'm already confident in myself and I don't need some shitty Russian to rate me :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Ну тогда пошёл нахуй нигер
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top