vantaa_s
5'7 mltn
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2026
- Posts
- 1,708
- Reputation
- 1,876
Total russian death 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
сьебался ниггер еще раз говорюTotal russian death![]()
1936–1939Total russian death![]()

Это один боец испанский который готовил ответку пол дня уже начал атаковать нас, мы очень боимся, ведь это же очень страшно, а в общем сьебись нахуй от сюда ты нищий блядь один рейдит наш форумTotal russian death![]()
random numbers9.2 million russian will get offended
Тут многие даже не русские, тупой ниггерTotal russian death![]()

9.2 million russian will get offended
I don't care, I want everyone who participates in this shitty subforum deadТут многие даже не русские, тупой ниггер![]()
You started by causing trouble in the Spanish subforumBro's going schizo before 500 posts
Russo-Turkish War (1768–1774) — Ottoman defeat.9.2 million russian will get offended
у тебя нет права голосаYou started by causing trouble in the Spanish subforum :хуй:
You're confusing me with someone elseYou started by causing trouble in the Spanish subforum![]()
ww2 27 million russian salad hmmm yummy and then enver pashas 9.2 million mmmm yummy saladsRusso-Turkish War (1768–1774) — Ottoman defeat.
Russo-Turkish War (1806–1812) — Ottoman defeat.
Russo-Turkish War (1828–1829) — Ottoman defeat.
Russo-Turkish War (1877–1878) — Ottoman defeat.
First Balkan War (1912–1913) — Ottoman defeat.
Ну и иди нахуй нигерI don't care, I want everyone who participates in this shitty subforum dead
They are bothering my beloved Spanish subforumwhy bro
idk why they are doing this, i wanna peaceeThey are bothering my beloved Spanish subforum
I think they're bothering us because I posted that they were more active than us, and we, from the Spanish subforum, should surpass them, but some Russian niggers got angry.idk why they are doing this, i wanna peacee
Dont rage out babyI don't care, I want everyone who participates in this shitty subforum dead
Switched up for the right causeTotal russian death![]()
Then stop bothering us.Dont rage out baby![]()
I don't even know why our subforum doing this , but i think your conjectures are rightI think they're bothering us because I posted that they were more active than us, and we, from the Spanish subforum, should surpass them, but some Russian niggers got angry.
this shouldn't be the cause of such disputes..I think they're bothering us because I posted that they were more active than us, and we, from the Spanish subforum, should surpass them, but some Russian niggers got angry.
в чем твое негодование?I don't care, I want everyone who participates in this shitty subforum dead
Blah blah blah, speak like a normal human, not like an earthling from millions of years agoв чем твое негодование?
кидаешь тезисы и не говоришь почему
iqlet![]()
Иди нахуй отсюда фаггот блятьTotal russian death![]()
Напиши ему что он хуесос в одном треде на всех языкахBien, te lo diré en tu idioma.
Eres realmente muy estúpido, pues en el mundo hay muchos idiomas diferentes. No estoy obligado a hablar en tu idioma.
+ Evitas estúpidamente la pregunta.
LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL IQLETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT![]()
It's a way of bullying you, I know you're not obligated to speak my language, you shitty earthling, niggerBien, te lo diré en tu idioma.
Eres realmente muy estúpido, pues en el mundo hay muchos idiomas diferentes. No estoy obligado a hablar en tu idioma.
+ Evitas estúpidamente la pregunta.
LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL IQLETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT![]()
It's a way of bullying you, I know you're not obligated to speak my language, you shitty earthling, nigger
Why bring up my appearance in a subforum discussion? It just shows how pathetic you Russian niggers are.Despuese tu apariencia, veremos quién de nosotros es más lamentable.
![]()
Why bring up my appearance in a subforum discussion? It just shows how pathetic you Russian niggers are.
There's no point in arguing with you, iqlet.sólo di que eres un monstruo)
пошел нахуй от сюда нигер ебаныйTotal russian death![]()
"iqlet" butThere's no point in arguing with you, iqlet.![]()
Why bring up my appearance in a subforum discussion? It just shows how pathetic you Russian niggers are.
Total russian death![]()
None of us in the Spanish subforum are Spanish, we just speak that language, you nigger iqlet
Ты назвал меня нигеромNone of us in the Spanish subforum are Spanish, we just speak that language, you nigger iqlet
SUCK MY DIIIIIIICIKK FUCKING RUSSIAN, RUSITO PUTITOТы назвал меня нигером
Ты сам не белее араба
Нигер назвал меня нигером и сам обиделся,вот они испаноговорящиеSUCK MY DIIIIIIICIKK FUCKING RUSSIAN, RUSITO PUTITO





im not even a nigga, wra yxndj talkjn boutНигер назвал меня нигером и сам обиделся,вот они испаноговорящие![]()
Докажиim not even a nigga, wra yxndj talkjn bout
Why? I'm already confident in myself and I don't need some shitty Russian to rate meДокажи
Ну тогда пошёл нахуй нигерWhy? I'm already confident in myself and I don't need some shitty Russian to rate me![]()
StfuTotal russian death![]()
Ну тогда пошёл нахуй нигер