Fuck y'all

Resonant

Resonant

‎
Joined
Jul 7, 2026
Posts
1,505
Reputation
1,817
It was fine back then when I used to come here occasionally for advices and to share my progress.

Unfortunately I'm very tuff and the aura that surrounds me brings engagement therefore iqlets and fags like you come dicking me down to this hellpit further.

Sometimes I wished I stayed into looksmaxxing instead of getting bped by Marlon.

Maybe if I sticked with appeal like lorenzo my psl wouldn't be this high
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dydargas_, jp212, psycho. and 4 others
Bu
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and psycho.
Mp (only high iq niggas allowed)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and psycho.
you and me both (bump)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
who gave you the permission to talk
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Dydargas_ and voks

Attachments

  • image.gif
    image.gif
    424.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Dydargas_
motherfucker u have only 200 more posts than me XDDD
Thanks for the bump iqlet, not recognising sarcasm shows your iq
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and voks
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dydargas_, JJound and IndecentEyes
hurts doesnt it XDD
@JJound @IndecentEyes
What's gonna hurt is me sliding it inside your mother, tag more of your companions idgaf sensitive ass nigga
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and voks
What's gonna hurt is me sliding it inside your mother, tag more of your companions idgaf sensitive ass nigga
aww little boo boo got mad
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_, JJound and IndecentEyes
What's gonna hurt is me sliding it inside your mother, tag more of your companions idgaf sensitive ass nigga
youre pretty sensitive getting so offended and defensive lmfao
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and voks
Jfl at these two clowns, 1 doesn't know sarcasm as he's an iqlet other is a faggot cock sucker
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Dydargas_
Jfl at these two clowns, 1 doesn't know sarcasm as he's an iqlet other is a faggot cock sucker
*whispers* loser..
Spongebob squarepants
@IndecentEyes
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Dydargas_ and IndecentEyes
@psycho. W bump method? They fell for the dark mango psychology
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Dydargas_, psycho. and voks
Unlike you I'm not using him for validation to scrub dicks together son
i was just showing my friend how much of a dum dum u are sorry
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_
i was just showing my friend how much of a dum dum u are sorry
You can't be speaking when you don't know sarcasm iqlet plus bringing ptr when you got no other comeback? You should've piped down instead of acting big
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and voks
How's erda going for you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
How many cms did you grow
I haven't measured and probably not much either because I halted the intake for 5 days due to a weird feeling in body (I was exceeding my phosphate intake day by day to a large margin). Now I'm trying to get back on it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and SAVIBRZACK
I haven't measured and probably not much either because I halted the intake for 5 days due to a weird feeling in body (I was exceeding my phosphate intake day by day to a large margin). Now I'm trying to get back on it
Aight gl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and Resonant
It was fine back then when I used to come here occasionally for advices and to share my progress.

Unfortunately I'm very tuff and the aura that surrounds me brings engagement therefore iqlets and fags like you come dicking me down to this hellpit further.

Sometimes I wished I stayed into looksmaxxing instead of getting bped by Marlon.

Maybe if I sticked with appeal like lorenzo my psl wouldn't be this high
Worst post award?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
It was fine back then when I used to come here occasionally for advices and to share my progress.

Unfortunately I'm very tuff and the aura that surrounds me brings engagement therefore iqlets and fags like you come dicking me down to this hellpit further.

Sometimes I wished I stayed into looksmaxxing instead of getting bped by Marlon.

Maybe if I sticked with appeal like lorenzo my psl wouldn't be this high
understandable
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
It was fine back then when I used to come here occasionally for advices and to share my progress.

Unfortunately I'm very tuff and the aura that surrounds me brings engagement therefore iqlets and fags like you come dicking me down to this hellpit further.

Sometimes I wished I stayed into looksmaxxing instead of getting bped by Marlon.

Maybe if I sticked with appeal like lorenzo my psl wouldn't be this high
bro all of us get mogged by marlon and get our black pill taken away
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dydargas_ and Resonant

Similar threads

Heartache
Replies
42
Views
145
jnxy
jnxy
DrRodger
Replies
7
Views
36
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
Arbuscular
Replies
5
Views
39
idk8
idk8
PeanutButterJelly
Replies
4
Views
44
SickendExistence
SickendExistence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top