fuck you faggots i am so much better than you

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
lets not even talk about how much i racemog, heightmog, framemog, social circlemog, statusmog and iqmog you.

lets just talk about my trust fund.

my individual trust fund alone (excluding inheritances, shared trust fund for me and my siblings/cousins, estates/equity to be passed down to me) is currently valued at $13.3MM USD in a mix of international public equities, fixed income instruments like bonds and treasuries as well as asset classes like venture capital and private equity. I get to withdraw up to 2.5% a year ($332.5K USD/year) until I'm 35, at which case I can take it all out if I want.

I get $332.5K USD/year while doing NOTHING while you poorfags are working full-time for a fraction of that. I could drop out of college right now and live a 1%er lifestyle, especially with my looks (which will get me very far in life), but I have ambitions and I'm going to eclipse the achievements of my father and grandfather in my professional career.

fuck all of you i am BETTER than you

IMG 2515

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, try2beme, Heinrich Schmidt and 11 others
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, kebab and laaoo
so keep calling me "larp" and "chink" and "ricecel" and "subhuman" like this thread alone i made doesnt mog your life to the point of roping

lets not even talk about how much i racemog, heightmog, framemog, social circlemog, statusmog and iqmog you.

my individual trust fund alone (excluding inheritances, shared trust fund for me and my siblings/cousins, estates/equity to be passed down to me) is currently valued at $13.3MM USD in a mix of international public equities, fixed income instruments like bonds and treasuries as well as asset classes like venture capital and private equity. I get to withdraw up to 2.5% a year ($332.5K USD/year) until I'm 35, at which case I can take it all out if I want.

I get $332.5K USD/year while doing NOTHING while you poorfags are working full-time for a fraction of that. I could drop out of college right now and live a 1%er lifestyle, especially with my looks (which will get me very far in life), but I have ambitions and I'm going to eclipse the achievements of my father and grandfather in my professional career.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 40340, Deleted member 51402 and 16 others
dnrd, larper

Meanwhile the peak of your existance is being the laughing stock of an incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, i hear voices, try2beme and 11 others
Hahahahahahahhaha

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil and Kamui
Yea the kind of guy who takes his time to type this definitely is attractive and has a lot of friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40340, try2beme, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others
You named all the ways you “mog.” Yet you still get no bitches.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Kamui and laaoo
You named all the ways you “mog.” Yet you still get no bitches.

Meanwhile the peak of your existance is being the laughing stock of an incel forum
did you not read a single word i typed i am literally in the top 0.001% of humanity, if i saw you in nantucket, mayfair, the hamptons, st tropez, lake como, upper east side, canary wharf or the places i frequent (which you poorfags would never get into) i would be repulsed by you

we have NOTHING in common. im god on earth and youre a peasant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182, mogger123 and BigJimsWornOutTires
@HernanDrago post the audio

I AM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU
Christian Bale Face Mask GIF by PeacockTV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, AscensionUwU, Deleted member 32410 and 2 others
That's the spirit! Skitzomax.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaoo and kebab
IMG 6148

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Heinrich Schmidt, Looks234 and 4 others
you lost me at ricecel

Does anybody have the link aspiring changlite gets exposed as subhuman larper

mirin

• Love it
Reactions: AspiringChanglite

View attachment 2587418
Dm pics or larp

You can't racemog me, i'm tan white which is ideal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Thank you aspiringchanglite for your daily schizo and made up brag threads makes me laugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Heinrich Schmidt, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person

View attachment 2587418

bahahahaha too bad you’re asian

• +1
Who is this thread even for? No one believes you anymore

One day, probably soon, the delusions will end, and you’ll be talking with the barrel of a gun instead.

• JFL