Fuck you Hamza, lets blast this fucker so he gives us a literal shoutout.

A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
Hamza, you lying cocksucker trying to blue-pill these faggots. You make some good points about how majority of dating is smv based and not to obsess about using online dating and approaching in person.

Your smv can improve a lot as someone with above average face, average stature and get jacked. But that's where this accuracy ends

For ethnics they unforutately get taxed more. If their lighter skinned with good facial Bones they might be considered cute or exotic by white foids. But if their darker then things get fucked. For Asians k pop has helped boost some asian males smv, but how many look like the k pop pretty boys. Hardly any asian men I know had that k pop look. Or what about that warrior asian look with some beard so that way their is some masculinity that shows instead fo some excessively feminine face. But nope its brutal for asian males, dark curries. Dark blacks have it hard too but sometimes they can get a pass due to bbc halo. Hispanics too if their too short or dark have it hard.

Whites don't have any of these issues. A fat white redneck can go to sea and get a cute k pop looking bitch in Japan. That's the halo of being white.

Your yet another fraudulent scam. And I hope that we can make this fucker famous for once again trying to make these morons think their is a chance if their 5ft 2 and dark curry/hispanic/black with some very ethnic looking face. You Hamza lucked out as when Clean shaven you don't look like isis but a high trust curry pretty boy ( probably why your fans are stupid enough to pay 1k for coaching :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:). Not to mention 6ft 2 height and jacked. Its funny tho 90% of your girls are Beckys or ugly tier because your a fucking dog.

Anyways you will mention this site by name. I know you won't want to admit the blackpill as they won't buy the coaching. But we will keep spamming you till you mention the name, and then still spam you so we stay rent free in your head.

Its time you mention the self improvements of plastic surgeries, location maxxing, leg lengthening for the manlets, and skin lightening creams. Lets see how your audience reacts to this.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel, Mewton, sergeant blackpill and 4 others
How about you and hamza suck my big fat cock? + Dnrd

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and DharkDC
dnrd who tf is gonna read an essay about muh hamza

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
I think erhnics are too high iq to believe his crap, I reckon mainly whites go to his courses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 19499
Curries doing what curries do best as usual, scamming. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Even if I was to watch that guy, I couldn't watch his videos when he's not wearing a hoodie due that deformed left ear. What's seen cannot be unseen :blackpill:.

He needs that f*ckin' thing surgically hacked and pinned back :ROFLMAO:.

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Hamza, you lying cocksucker trying to blue-pill these faggots. You make some good points about how majority of dating is smv based and not to obsess about using online dating and approaching in person.

Your smv can improve a lot as someone with above average face, average stature and get jacked. But that's where this accuracy ends

For ethnics they unforutately get taxed more. If their lighter skinned with good facial Bones they might be considered cute or exotic by white foids. But if their darker then things get fucked. For Asians k pop has helped boost some asian males smv, but how many look like the k pop pretty boys. Hardly any asian men I know had that k pop look. Or what about that warrior asian look with some beard so that way their is some masculinity that shows instead fo some excessively feminine face. But nope its brutal for asian males, dark curries. Dark blacks have it hard too but sometimes they can get a pass due to bbc halo. Hispanics too if their too short or dark have it hard.

Whites don't have any of these issues. A fat white redneck can go to sea and get a cute k pop looking bitch in Japan. That's the halo of being white.

Your yet another fraudulent scam. And I hope that we can make this fucker famous for once again trying to make these morons think their is a chance if their 5ft 2 and dark curry/hispanic/black with some very ethnic looking face. You Hamza lucked out as when Clean shaven you don't look like isis but a high trust curry pretty boy ( probably why your fans are stupid enough to pay 1k for coaching :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:). Not to mention 6ft 2 height and jacked. Its funny tho 90% of your girls are Beckys or ugly tier because your a fucking dog.

Anyways you will mention this site by name. I know you won't want to admit the blackpill as they won't buy the coaching. But we will keep spamming you till you mention the name, and then still spam you so we stay rent free in your head.

Its time you mention the self improvements of plastic surgeries, location maxxing, leg lengthening for the manlets, and skin lightening creams. Lets see how your audience reacts to this.
this shit should stay a secret and not be public

TACTICAL NUKE DEPLOYED

EVACUATE
EVACUATE
EVACUATE
EVACUATE
EVACUATE
EVACUATE

Shit thread kys

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and oldcelloser
No one here cares about that subhuman faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, oldcelloser and AscensionMan98
Fr bro fuck Hamza he's fr trying to bluepill guys while he has all this redpill manipulation knowledge and can cuck any of his subscribers in a heartbeat JFL he even said "You DONT want me to stay with your girl in a same room BRO"