IMPOSING LUST IS ALL THAT MATTERS

N

NitoRump

Bronze
It baffles my mind how people here consider the ideal man to be Chico, Jordan Barrett, Vinnie Hacker, De Poot etc.
This type of man DOES NOT IMPOSE LUST ON WOMEN.
I will repeat again because this site is filled with a bunch of 16 year olds who have don't know what real life looks like.
THIS TYPE OF MAN DOES NOT IMPOSE LUST ON WOMEN.
They are attractive men for sure, they have appeal to some women, sure.
But they are not what women see and dream of getting fucked rough by.
You know who gets imposes vicarious lust on women?
Roman Reigns, Jason Momoa, Michele Morrone etc.
Especially Roman Reigns. That guy is literally the definition of sex appeal. Tall, jacked, shredded, tanned, long dark hair etc.
If you don't think that a guy who looks like Roman Reigns is the ideal man to be, I can tell you probably are not more than 17 years old and have no real life experience.
Stand Roman Reigns next Chico and Chico would get mogged to absolute oblivion.
"Oh but these 15 year old girls are crushing over Chico bro"
"Appeal to jbs is all that matters anyway"
Reason why Chico appeals to 15 year old girls is because their brains haven't sexually matured yet. So an objective attractive guy with prettyboy pheno is going to appeal more to them.
Once these women mature and are 18+ pure aesthetics without backed up with sex appeal is completety gay to them. The man they will dream of getting fucked rough are not these twinks.
Women want to be defenseless creatues absolutely dominated in bed by a beautiful beast.
Does Chico and Jordan Barrett look like they could fuck a girl rough?
I am making this post because I see some of you fuckers doing ridicolous shit just to gain zero appeal in real. What you need to do is study these ultimate sex appeal men and try to look as much like them.
Ofc you won't look like them completely, ofc aesthetics matter up to a point, height matters, frame matters, ofc your pheno will be primary (can't look like Roman Reigns if you are white pale nordic looking guy) but not how you kids make it out to be.
You will not be 17 years old for the rest of your life and will find out that you have to gain some real life appeal to REAL WOMEN.
This is an extremely water post to people who have stepped out in real life and seen how women react to different men, and "muhhh cope muhhh Chico is PSL god retarded aesthetic proportions are life" to kids.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, BrahminBoss, med and 13 others

this minimum with 6.5x5.25 nbp or its over

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
have a penis or its over

• So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1
View attachment 2866016

this minimum with 6.5x5.25 nbp or its over
not really. I discuss that here

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
not really. I discuss that here
oh youre this guy

so this thread is great the dick one is trash

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
oh youre this guy

so this thread is great the dick one is trash
your opinion, imo the uglier you are the bigger the dick you need to compensate.
Chad with average dick will satisfy a woman 10 times more than mtn with 7.5 inch

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: weebcel, NoseProphecy and wollet2
roman looks great

sure id prefer looking like him over chico

tranny barett not even a argument

but morone or divaio look more accessible/human with more character not like a bodyguard sex machine only yk

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and NitoRump
your opinion, imo the uglier you are the bigger the dick you need to compensate.
Chad with average dick will satisfy a woman 10 times more than mtn with 7.5 inch
its over

average dick is monster cock to me. and like everyone that fucks these women has 8x6

giga moggers they get the hottest women
i cant cope as a blue eyed sexless subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, nofap and dehydrated
roman looks great

sure id prefer being him over chico

tranny barett not even a argument

but morone or divaio look more accessible/human with more character not like a bodyguard sex machine only yk
yeah Roman especially in his prime was a sex appeal god. just look at him in this video

Morone however is better to be for the average dude, no kidding Roman looked great but he would intimidate the fuck out of some women with his presence

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, bloomercel and wollet2
bro there is a word for this trait (imposing lust) in my language

its called looking έκφυλος (ékfilos)

and all women want this on men to some degree, like ive heard them say the word

too much of it and they dont trust them to do relationships (but wouldnt be able to resist sucking their cocks)

too little and you get "i like you as a human but i dont see you sexually". brutal

the definition of έκφυλος is one that has perverted genetic behavior, immoral, promiscuous, paralyzed (i assume by his lusts)

long jewish noses on men for example evoke these emotions on women

its over if you dont look έκφυλος. youre not getting hot whores

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, bloomercel and NitoRump

too much of it and they dont trust them to do relationships (but wouldnt be able to resist sucking their cocks)

too little and you get "i like you as a human but i dont see you sexually". brutal

the definition of έκφυλος is one that has perverted genetic behavior, immoral, promiscuous, paralyzed (i assume by his lusts)

very interesting stuff man, however I dont think jewish noses evoke any type of lust

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and wollet2
very interesting stuff man, however I dont think jewish noses evoke any type of lust
it was partly a joke but trust me women love long pointy noses
prolly has to do something with big dicks

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
It's rare where I live to find a teen girl who is attracted to twinks like chico or BTS.

Roman reigns mogs Barrett to oblivion

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, dehydrated and NitoRump
it was partly a joke but trust me women love long pointy noses
yeah it usually depends on facial harmony. On some it would look great in some just plain weird

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
yeah it usually depends on facial harmony. On some it would look great in some just plain weird
well OBVIOUSLY the ones that already have this trait have the supporting harmony. 99.999999% of time

not like you stick a big nose to a fetal alcohol subhuman and he will mog

i hardly ever see long nosed guys having no success with women

Last edited:
  • JFL
It's rare where I live to find a teen girl who is attracted to twinks like chico or BTS.

thats so water it doesnt count as a statement

this random guy mogs barrett to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump and Narcissus🥀
is this guy greek or albanian or something?
yeah he mogs barett
yeah greek or albanian not sure

baretts bf obliterates him to the eyes of females

he has the bisexual alt male look some girls are into but barett doesnt even look like a man and on top he looks retarded look at his face in first pic its like he sees bbc for the 1st time in his life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NitoRump
It baffles my mind how people here consider the ideal man to be Chico, Jordan Barrett, Vinnie Hacker, De Poot etc.
I will repeat again because this site is filled with a bunch of 16 year olds who have don't know what real life looks like.
Especially Roman Reigns. That guy is literally the definition of sex appeal. Tall, jacked, shredded, tanned, long dark hair etc.
If you don't think that a guy who looks like Roman Reigns is the ideal man to be, I can tell you probably are not more than 17 years old and have no real life experience.
Reason why Chico appeals to 15 year old girls is because their brains haven't sexually matured yet. So an objective attractive guy with prettyboy pheno is going to appeal more to them.
Once these women mature and are 18+ pure aesthetics without backed up with sex appeal is completety gay to them. The man they will dream of getting fucked rough are not these twinks.
Women want to be defenseless creatues absolutely dominated in bed by a beautiful beast.
I am making this post because I see some of you fuckers doing ridicolous shit just to gain zero appeal in real. What you need to do is study these ultimate sex appeal men and try to look as much like them.
Ofc you won't look like them completely, ofc aesthetics matter up to a point, height matters, frame matters, ofc your pheno will be primary (can't look like Roman Reigns if you are white pale nordic looking guy) but not how you kids make it out to be.
You will not be 17 years old for the rest of your life and will find out that you have to gain some real life appeal to REAL WOMEN.
This is an extremely water post to people who have stepped out in real life and seen how women react to different men, and "muhhh cope muhhh Chico is PSL god retarded aesthetic proportions are life" to kids.
Just be tall and jacked ?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Just be tall and jacked ?
Yes. Sex appeal maxx
Grow your hair, style it nicely not like a geek, grow a stubble, darken eyebrows, tan your skin etc.
This is what men should be doing, not obsessing over other gay looking men

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and bloomercel

That's very interesting.
Especially since you clearly highlighted a connection with a lack of morality, which is very telling.
There is an obvious connection between looking villainous and looking sexually enticing... girls don't fantasize about normal, safe, everyday men.

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated and NitoRump
That's very interesting.
Especially since you clearly highlighted a connection with a lack of morality, which is very telling.
There is an obvious connection between looking villainous and looking sexually enticing... girls don't fantasize about normal, safe, everyday men.
this word specifically focuses on the sexual immorality - deviancy. the average man is not a sex freak.
so its not about looking like any villain, more like a perv. but you can usually see perversion in bad people/criminals (not eliot rodger xd)

its simple rly. ive said in another thread if it feels natural/brutal imagining a man throatfucking a woman he has sex appeal

this word specifically focuses on the sexual immorality - deviancy. the average man is not a sex freak.
so its not about looking like any villain, more like a perv. but you can usually see perversion in bad people/criminals (not eliot rodger xd)

its simple rly. ive said in another thread if it feels natural/brutal imagining a man throatfucking a woman he has sex appeal
jfl you are that guy who made that post?
fucking weird you came up with that thought but ngl it makes perfect sense.
Imagine Chico throatfucking a woman. Doesnt sit right
Imagine Roman Reigns doing it. Fucking brutal I don't even wanna imagine that shit its too cucking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and wollet2

Real the only bitch ik irl that still likes bts is an Asian that’s insanely skinny

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
JB appeal is still law.

Jb slayer

100% true, just sex appeal max. Austin Dunham has good videos about it

Attachments

• IMG_4150.jpeg
    IMG_4150.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4149.jpeg
    IMG_4149.jpeg
    357.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NitoRump
You will not be 17 years old for the rest of your life and will find out that you have to gain some real life appeal to REAL WOMEN
Dnr but it’s probably some autistic faggot rambling about how 6’4 lean long torso long limb high class robust pretty boys only have appeal to 14 year old girls and that women want ogre. Chico is probably mentioned

I think you are looking for the phrase 'sex appeal'. You're welcome.

• +1
I think you are looking for the phrase 'sex appeal'. You're welcome.
I already made a post on sex appeal
I wanted to add a little twist to it here and go a bit more in-depth, but yeah sex appeal pretty much means how lustful your appearance is

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
Prime Randy Orton is peak appeal

Prime Randy Orton is peak appeal

nah, he is too hypermasculine without any contrasting features (like Roman Reigns with his long hair).
Randy Orton has good appeal but definitely not peak, his presence and look are way too intimidating.
Definitely more male gaze than female gaze

Just roid up bro

Sounds like ethinc cope

whatever suits you, what I wrote is 100% objective truth. If you a certain statement you disagree tell me and I will disprove it
You have a bias

very extensive argument, you got me
You think only swarthy olive skin meds create sex appeal
That's a bias
You let James bond influence you

You think only swarthy olive skin meds create sex appeal
That's a bias
You let James bond influence you
Idk what you mean about James Bond influence he is not even the guy Im describing
Im not saying only they have appeal, but they indeed possess ultimate sex appeal

Idk what you mean about James Bond influence he is not even the guy Im describing
Im not saying only they have appeal, but they indeed possess ultimate sex appeal
No one said they don't but what I'm saying to say that blondes or gingers don't have sex appeal is ridiculous
Most of these models and all that
They all just have massive egos
There are normal attractive people that don't need to be a in the limelight

No one said they don't but what I'm saying to say that blondes or gingers don't have sex appeal is ridiculous
Most of these models and all that
They all just have massive egos
There are normal attractive people that don't need to be a in the limelight
nobody said blondes or gingers don't have sex appeal.
Its just for mass appeal, tall dark and handsome is the ultimate form of imposing lust
There is a reason that saying exists

I KNEW IT!!! I’M JUST A RANDY ORTEN WAITING TO BLOOM INTO UNIVERSITY AND FUCK TONS OF HOES SINCE THE HIGHSCHOOL GIRL MIND HASN’T EVOLVES YET! YOU FUCKING INCEL CUCKS!!

Henry Cavill or death
There is a reason why he is considered the most attractive man in the world, 6'1, great physique, great face w ideal ratios and features and he has a very nice, gentleman personality.
I think you just exposed your deepest desires on the thread.

Women on birth control no matter the age will choose Chico over mamoa or roman

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel