Fuck you @Wallenberg , you jewish abomination, I will bully you to death

J-B-SLAYER

J-B-SLAYER

Serial Rapist
@Wallenberg

This isn't for reacts or anything the Wallenberg faggot cares for. I think you should rope immediately. Yesterday, I let a dog go but this time, I have had enough and I will teach you a lesson for everyone else to not ever mess with me.

I have decided to take the following actions against you.

1. Your threads from now on will be filled with low effort shitposting.

2. Your parents and religion/race ( Judaism ) will be ridiculed wherever l see you.

3. Every point you make will be refuted regardless of it being true or false

4. You will receive hate message daily.

5. If it's neccessary, I will release ____ who will fuck with you mentally.

Before you come up with retarted response like "rent free" , you should know, my purpose in life is to bully people, to make them suffer. I don't have anything else to do whilst I am alive. You are just one of the countless abused dogs in my cage.

What l would do if l saw you in real life,

I would waterboard you, break every single bone in your body. RIP apart your flesh, cook it and feed it dogs. Your parents would be tied to a chair and see you getting tortured. I would shove a giant cactus up your mums arse. Your smelly stinky dirty Jewish dad would be raped by 100 niggers. I would grap all of your family members by their big ugly Jewish nose and send them to Hell. Fuck Jews , wish Hitler didn't stop killing your people. Hitler is my ideal, I wish l can continue what he left unfinished oneday. Fuck Israel and all jews living in the world. The faggot in your avi should die too. Everyone who befriends you is as bad as the next jew and doesn't deserve to live on earth.

This is the beginning.......

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, vaseqmoherad, zeshama and 34 others
@Wallenberg is a cute girl. Sent me nudes in dms

nice and thicc ass with a bit of juiciness

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 11604 and 8 others
If you think that my body releases a single drop of cortisol because some 16-year-old ethnic incel is angry at me on an obscure online forum, then you should re-evaluate your life decisions and go out ASAP.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, Deleted member 7098, .👽. and 25 others
If you think that my body releases a single drop of cortisol because some 16-year-old ethnic incel is angry at me on an obscure online forum, then you should re-evaluate your life decisions and go out ASAP.
overused comeback. kinda disappointed ngl

c90.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, turkproducer, .👽. and 13 others
It will get to you, it's a matter of time. You are on my radar jew, I will make you suffer. If l was you, l would not have responded but you are clearly low IQ. The whole forum will see your agony and pain, you have unleashed a dark force retard. You will not be able to keep up. You can pretend to not care but I will get pass every single barrier you put on.

Do you think I will stop with your single post, hahahahahahaahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahehehhdurorineiedodjdidjdidhdb

No

Bundesarchiv Bild 192 208 KZ Mauthausen Sowjetische Kriegsgefangene

Tumblr mkmwiuXXlQ1rytk2ro1 500

Last edited:
Finnish kike sounds like a death combination ngl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: terrorblade, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 11748 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Be_ConfidentBro, Beetlejuice and 7 others
Msg

GIGCX7C.gif

I rest my case.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Be_ConfidentBro, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
No your not gonna do jackshit just like your yesterday thread about me. Agent @Wallenberg knows how to deal with pests like you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blue, Deleted member 12002 and Wallenberg
No your not gonna do jackshit just like your yesterday thread about me. Agent @Wallenberg knows how to deal with pests like you.
I bullied you for a single hour and you always come on my threads to bark like an abused dog. Now that's just a single hour of bullying, it left you traumatized.

He isn't prepared for the shit I am about to unleash, it will be a slow death for him if he decides to stay on this forum

You are faithful though, one of my favorite abused dogs, the first on this forum

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Blue
Rent free

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexAP, Be_ConfidentBro, Wallenberg and 3 others
@Wallenberg Is one of the nicest users here why are you barking like an abused dog? you random greycel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6273, Wallenberg and 3 others
@Wallenberg Is one of the nicest users here why are you barking like an abused dog you random greycel ?
Nice?

He's a degenerate Jew trying to sway people's opinions that things in the world are good

His strategy is to be nice and chill so when people like me get pissed the fuck off and rightfully so at all the shit the Jews do, he will seem to Normies to be the calm and collected guy who calmly mentions " look at all the Academy Awards and Nobel Prizes Jews have won, they aren't so bad "

Its easy to be calm and collected when your race is on top of the world by standing on the corpses of White Nations, living rent free because of Holocough funds

And Normies are very suspectible to how people act, rather than the logic of their argument

For example

Pissed of Stormfront cel " The sky is fucking blue, Jews lie and say it is purple, fuck Jews "

Jew " Actually the sky is purple, its a common Anti-Semitic trope that the sky is blue "

Then Normies come in and nod in agreement with the Jew because he sounded more calm and collected

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, turkproducer, TsarTsar444 and 13 others
Nice?

He's a degenerate Jew trying to sway people's opinions that things in the world are good

His strategy is to be nice and chill so when people like me get pissed the fuck off and rightfully so at all the shit the Jews do, he will seem to Normies to be the calm and collected guy who calmly mentions " look at all the Academy Awards and Nobel Prizes Jews have won, they aren't so bad "

Its easy to be calm and collected when your race is on top of the world by standing on the corpses of White Nations, living rent free because of Holocough funds

And Normies are very suspectible to how people act, rather than the logic of their argument

For example

Pissed of Stormfront cel " The sky is fucking blue, Jews lie and say it is purple, fuck Jews "

Jew " Actually the sky is purple, its a common Anti-Semitic trope that the sky is blue "

Then Normies come in and nod in agreement with the Jew because he sounded more calm and collected
6c0e22f4-9c4e-4a21-9b1a-10b19ef9a955-jpeg.1078246

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7651, Wallenberg and 3 others
Nice?

For example

Your the most high iq user here ngl I value your points more than anyone
But Via pm he told me he was finnish+ atheist is that a lie?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 2632
Who

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
He is atheist
he’s just a libtard soy tier user straight from Reddit lmao

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 2632, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
He wants our nations to be sexually liberal so we can get exploited. Only a few times did I ever agree with him. He is also indeed an atheist and wants to propogate this in otherwise morally strong Islamic states.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 6380, J-B-SLAYER and 4 others
Atheist. LGBT rights supporter. I support gender equality. Fan of "degeneracy". Sex haver. I love women. I ain't a friend of edgy incels, however, I try to encourage incels to be a better version of themselves. Electric vehicles > gas-guzzlers. Jews are mighty fine people.
1614749078837-jpeg.1019077

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, terrorblade, Wallenberg and 5 others
Nice?

For example

wtf man

He wants our nations to be sexually liberal so we can get exploited. Only a few times did I ever agree with him. He is also indeed an atheist and wants to propogate this in otherwise morally strong Islamic states.
Im trolling i hate that bitch mossad foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: J-B-SLAYER, Blue, Deleted member 2632 and 1 other person
sounds good

Ataturk1930s.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Op your right tbh

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: J-B-SLAYER
Anyone can larp online tbh, if someone is spreading feminist liberal commie ideology on a BLACKPILLED forum I consider them a Jew or Low IQ useful idiot

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Chadeep, ezio6 and 3 others
Anyone can larp online tbh, if someone is spreading feminist liberal commie ideology on a BLACKPILLED forum I consider them a Jew or Low IQ useful idiot
he is finnish lol

Few months ago i was complaining about degenerate whores in Turkey, out of the blue he popped up and wanted to do an Tinder expirement. I agreed because I also wanted to know what the effect of foreign men are on our women so we can take proper counter measures. I gave him the most degenerate cities we currently have and he ran a rather succesfull tinder experiment in his words. To my surprise he NEVER showed the results which would've been helpfull for ethnics. He didn't do it because he knew it would be a favour to us, instead he coped about perserving womens dignity which he clearly don't care about.

He is certainly aware of our weaknesses, that's why I say 2be carefull around him. Don't give him knowledge about our countries social situation. He has rather different(evil) plans then to help us out atleast.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Blue, Copeful and 3 others
198C7B40 D4E2 4E09 95E1 7DF9607C4377

Fuck soys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho and J-B-SLAYER
Few months ago i was complaining about degenerate whores in Turkey, out of the blue he popped up and wanted to do an Tinder expirement. I agreed because I also wanted to know what the effect of foreign men are on our women so we can take proper counter measures. I gave him the most degenerate cities we currently have and he ran a rather succesfull tinder experiment in his words. To my surprise he NEVER showed the results which would've been helpfull for ethnics. He didn't do it because he knew it would be a favour to us, instead he coped about perserving womens dignity which he clearly don't care about.

He is certainly aware of our weaknesses, that's why I say 2be carefull around him. Don't give him knowledge about our countries social situation. He has rather different(evil) plans then to help us out atleast.
Hahaha.

Again: I don't care about kebab girls. I prefer whites, Latinas, and East Asian girls. You can rest assured that I won't travel to some shithole countries to get subpar girls. Besides, you know even if I would care about Turkish girls, they come to white man's place, no need to travel to Turkey because of them.

Usually, I don't like to show pictures on a forum that is filled with bitter, deranged incels. You can blame yourself for that. I have sent pictures of girls to some users via PM, but those users are mature users, not mentally unstable incels.

Average white, Latina, and East Asian girl fogs Turkish girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Albeacho
Hahaha.

Again: I don't care about kebab girls. I prefer whites, Latinas, and East Asian girls. You can rest assured that I won't travel to some shithole countries to get subpar girls. Besides, you know even if I would care about Turkish girls, they come to white man's place, no need to travel to Turkey because of them.

Usually, I don't like to show pictures on a forum that is filled with bitter, deranged incels. You can blame yourself for that. I have sent pictures of girls to some users via PM, but those users are mature users, not mentally unstable incels.

Why were you bragging so much when you matched with some persian girls then?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, TsarTsar444, turkproducer and 3 others
To gaslight obviously. Jews love to gaslight people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, turkproducer, Deleted member 6273 and 4 others
Because I know it makes some guys mad and it's fun to see their reactions.

• Woah
Reactions: Albeacho
It is not about what you are interested in. You took the knowledge all for yourself instead of sharing your findings, like a true .me user would do.
Turkish girls, they come to white man's place, no need to travel to Turkey because of them
Not if the borders are closed by stronk Turkish soldiers protecting the motherland.
You didn't show the specific pics I asked to anyone, let alone me. The thing is you promised to do so, that's why people were helpfull but you didn't stay on your word.
Idc lmao, you might share this Intel with someone who is interested.

turkey isn't a muslim country any more, that's how it is

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Albeacho
Greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
It is not about what you are interested in. You took the knowledge all for yourself instead of sharing your findings, like a true .me user would do.

Not if the borders are closed by stronk Turkish soldiers protecting the motherland.

You didn't show the specific pics I asked to anyone, let alone me. The thing is you promised to do so, that's why people were helpfull but you didn't stay on your word.

Idc lmao, you might share this Intel with someone who is interested.
I haven't promised to show pictures. I shared how well I did, so I didn't "took the knowledge all for myself". And tbh most members here don't deserve advice, first, they should help themselves.

You seem to care a lot. You have posted many times about my Turkey tinder experiment. If you wouldn't care you wouldn't do that.

I will say this one more time: relax. I'm not going to travel shithole countries to get average girls. I have no interest in supporting Turkey's economy with my money nor do I care about Turkish girls. And even if I would care about Turkish girls, the west has enough Turkish girls already.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
I haven't promised to show pictures. I shared how well I did, so I didn't "took the knowledge all for myself". And tbh most members here don't deserve advice, first, they should help themselves.

You seem to care a lot. You have posted many times about my Turkey tinder experiment. If you wouldn't care you wouldn't do that.

I will say this one more time: relax. I'm not going to travel shithole countries to get average girls. I have no interest in supporting Turkey's economy with my money nor do I care about Turkish girls. And even if I would care about Turkish girls, the west has enough Turkish girls already.
98e

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, turkproducer, Deleted member 10913 and 3 others
turkey isn't a muslim country any more, that's how it is
We are Muslims and we elect Muslims. Our laws aren't but our state ideology is

I hereby order the mods to change your

Posts Count to > Too many

And your

Reputation to > Jew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, turkproducer, Chadeep and 2 others
We are Muslims and we elect Muslims. Our laws aren't but our state ideology is
You should plan on killing all secular Turks, don't fall for western degeneracy

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice