Fuck.

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
My family is like a soap opera. Drama 24/7. Yelling and screaming and bickering.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
You need a swear jar in your life bad boy.

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Ndnbt0bsoyx11

Slayer Squad 2.0 :feelsree:
Why didn't I get this notification

Last edited:
U

uglykunt

Banned
Piss off, loser.
Lol ur the loser that writes poems to a oneitis, if I were in the US I'd anal fuck your oneitis, how does it feel knowing I get laid minimum 3 times a month my dick in the warm pussy or my hand rubbing the rough part on a vagina while you could only dream of doing that and keep writing poems you cuck beta orbiter

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Lol ur the loser that writes poems to a oneitis, if I were in the US I'd anal fuck your oneitis, how does it feel knowing I get laid minimum 3 times a month my dick in the warm pussy or my hand rubbing the rough part on a vagina while you could only dream of doing that and keep writing poems you cuck beta orbiter
@blackoutwhitein it's over if you aren't like us chads ???????

U

uglykunt

Banned
@blackoutwhitein it's over if you aren't like us chads ???????
Disagree he needs to socialize and stop being a bluepilled beta cuck and grow a fucking pair of nuts and realize the world doesn't work around women you can either cry and bitch about your insecurities but nobody gives a flying fuck about it, you don't get to play the victim card as a fucking adult

Wincel

Wincel

Zephir
Disagree he needs to socialize and stop being a bluepilled beta cuck and grow a fucking pair of nuts and realize the world doesn't work around women you can either cry and bitch about your insecurities but nobody gives a flying fuck about it, you don't get to play the victim card as a fucking adult
Over for colored incels

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Bro it's no use he's got to figure this out by himself

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Sure, pal.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
come back bro i miss u

Users who are viewing this thread