Fuck.

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
My family is like a soap opera. Drama 24/7. Yelling and screaming and bickering.

• +1
Reactions: orbmaxxing
madea taught me a lot about black families

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Zesto, Wincel and 1 other person
You need a swear jar in your life bad boy.

Ndnbt0bsoyx11

Slayer Squad 2.0 :feelsree:
Why didn't I get this notification

Last edited:
Piss off, loser.
Lol ur the loser that writes poems to a oneitis, if I were in the US I'd anal fuck your oneitis, how does it feel knowing I get laid minimum 3 times a month my dick in the warm pussy or my hand rubbing the rough part on a vagina while you could only dream of doing that and keep writing poems you cuck beta orbiter

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Nibba
Lol ur the loser that writes poems to a oneitis, if I were in the US I'd anal fuck your oneitis, how does it feel knowing I get laid minimum 3 times a month my dick in the warm pussy or my hand rubbing the rough part on a vagina while you could only dream of doing that and keep writing poems you cuck beta orbiter
@blackoutwhitein it's over if you aren't like us chads ???????

@blackoutwhitein it's over if you aren't like us chads ???????
Disagree he needs to socialize and stop being a bluepilled beta cuck and grow a fucking pair of nuts and realize the world doesn't work around women you can either cry and bitch about your insecurities but nobody gives a flying fuck about it, you don't get to play the victim card as a fucking adult

Disagree he needs to socialize and stop being a bluepilled beta cuck and grow a fucking pair of nuts and realize the world doesn't work around women you can either cry and bitch about your insecurities but nobody gives a flying fuck about it, you don't get to play the victim card as a fucking adult
Over for colored incels

Bro it's no use he's got to figure this out by himself

Sure, pal.

come back bro i miss u