Fucked a bitch in my car and she was on her period

mogstar

mogstar

Tl dr I was in a club some high tier beckie prob mid tier beckie approaches me, we start making out and she asks me if I’m dtf. I obviously say yes because a normie like me can’t reject sex, we go to my car which was parked in a remote area, not many people around, I couldn’t drive to a better area because there were blitz stops everywhere. So yeah she starts giving me oral, and as soon as she puts herself in a favorable position to fuck ( which was hard due to my height )I fingered her for a bit and immediately knew something was up ngl. I put my dick inside we fuck for like 1 min prob I then pull out my dick and there was blood everywhere, on my hand, on my dick on my fucking sweatshirt. I immediately stop, drove to her place and blocked her on all social media. Brutal shit never going to a club again.
She didn’t even tell me she was on her period. Similar story @MyAssStinksLikeShit

Tagging ppl: @goat2x @Serial Mogger @Warlow

4D88F345 18AF 4721 8B55 214F8A5BC249
B704DA99 369C 40D2 AEDF C424E81D192B

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension, ShowerMaxxing, oatmeal and 30 others
lol i never understand why guys get so freaked out by this, it's just blood u pussy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, ShowerMaxxing, n0rthface and 14 others
lol i never understand why guys get so freaked out by this, it's just blood u pussy
True, but I would be pissed if she didn’t let me know before hand and then I got blood all over my clothes and car.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, forevergymcelling, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ascension
True, but I would be pissed if she didn’t let me know before hand and then I got blood all over my clothes and car.
This

• +1
Reactions: Hades
that's nasty

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
over for your high cuck inhib

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and galego123
Portuguese chad

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, galego123, Deleted member and 1 other person
Tl dr I was in a club some high tier beckie prob mid tier beckie approaches me, we start making out and she asks me if I’m dtf. I obviously say yes because a normie like me can’t reject sex, we go to my car which was parked in a remote area, not many people around, I couldn’t drive to a better area because there were blitz stops everywhere. So yeah she starts giving me oral, and as soon as she puts herself in a favorable position to fuck ( which was hard due to my height )I fingered her for a bit and immediately knew something was up ngl. I put my dick inside we fuck for like 1 min prob I then pull out my dick and there was blood everywhere, on my hand, on my dick on my fucking sweatshirt. I immediately stop, drove to her place and blocked her on all social media. Brutal shit never going to a club again.
She didn’t even tell me she was on her period. Similar story @MyAssStinksLikeShit

View attachment 1749836View attachment 1749846
Average girl who goes clubbing jfl

I have fucked countless time while her on her period, it even feels better, it just smells a bit saltier, you are a pussy.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, n0rthface, closedplatecel and 4 others
Não és um mid tier normie mano?

Eu sei que tens 1,94m o que faz de ti o mais alto da tugalandia. Eu tenho 1,85m e com a minha envergadura sou quase sempre o mais alto ou dos mais altos onde quer que eu vá.

O makinithappenreturn também me deu 5/10 como a ti e disse me para perder peso, talvez possa chegar a 5.5/10 high leaning mid tier normie.

Mas parabéns mano, fico feliz por ti

• +1
Não és um mid tier normie mano?

Eu sei que tens 1,94m o que faz de ti o mais alto da tugalandia. Eu tenho 1,85m e com a minha envergadura sou quase sempre o mais alto ou dos mais altos onde quer que eu vá.

O makinithappenreturn também me deu 5/10 como a ti e disse me para perder peso, talvez possa chegar a 5.5/10 high leaning mid tier normie.

Mas parabéns mano, fico feliz por ti
Manda dm bro, quem és ?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Fuark same thing happened to me with a tinder date in March shit was disgusting almost puked, haven’t even tried to get laid since

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, ShowerMaxxing and mogstar
Wow just look at your posts after you started roiding. You used to make incel tier threads about how unlucky and depressed you were and now you are slaying. Damn... Proud of you boyo

Happy Proud Of You GIF by CBBC

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, tyronelite, closedplatecel and 3 others
Wow just look at your posts after you started roiding. You used to make incel posts about how unlucky and depressed you were and now you are slaying. Damn... Proud of you boyo
Happy Proud Of You GIF by CBBC
proof every tall"cel" on here can just roidmaxx to ascend

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, mogstar, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
I bet she stanked up your car too and put blood stains in it

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, mogstar and LooksOrDeath
Doesn't matter had sex.

• +1
High T slayer

• +1
Was this in Portugal?

rate the woman + what did she look like

extremely low t

Tall chad mogstar:popcorn:

should I roid boyo?

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and mogstar
what are you running rn? Any stuff for hair loss prevention?

• +1
It’s relatively safe if you know what you’re doing tbh
Id be sensible dose wise and probs just do a few blasts then maintain with TRT- One thing holding me back is that when I did a cycle before I got giga bloated face even on pretty low test. Also I might get surgery soon and dont wanna be recovering from surgery mid cycle

Ive already got a good body and look good shirtless- but im just a little bit skinny in regualr clothes still- i could really benefit from just slightly more arm mass

• +1
what are you running rn? Any stuff for hair loss prevention?
500 mg per week gonna hop on deca soon, I’m on dut

• Love it
Reactions: Solar
Based

What would you recommed as a first cycle?
500 mg test e 12 weeks, imma blast and cruise and then trt for life tho

• +1
Reactions: Solar
6/10

yeah I really love getting my hands and clothes and seat filled with blood + I’m legit blasting t rn

easy at clubs tbh I don’t really pull outside them
it's an abstraction that just means your a pussy at this point, I'm not referring to something physical

there is like two drops of blood on your hands and shirt lmao

it's an abstraction that just means your a pussy at this point, I'm not referring to something physical

there is like two drops of blood on your hands and shirt lmao
The pic was taken was I got home so I had some time to clean the blood off my hand what u see in that pic is literally try blood, it was a complete and utter mess when I was fucking her, also my seat was giga fucked.

The pic was taken was I got home so I had some time to clean the blood off my hand what u see in that pic is literally try blood, it was a complete and utter mess when I was fucking her, also my seat was giga fucked.
perhaps but it sounds like you handled it like an estrogenic bitch

perhaps but it sounds like you handled it like an estrogenic bitch
I was just annoyed by the fact that she didn’t tell me she was on her period, no one wants to get their car or clothes filled with blood

deja vu
i read this before

• +1
some high tier beckie prob mid tier beckie approaches me, we start making out and she asks me if I’m dtf.
chads.org

• JFL

Yeah man i fucked a girl on her period before its fucking horrible. Its not fresh blood either man its blood from days ago thats working its way out ygm

• +1
Reactions: ascension, ShowerMaxxing and mogstar