Fucked a girl today and she made fun of me

_hallow

_hallow

Ice Cold Churka
we went to abandoned theatre, we got to that point and i pulled out my condom and started putting it on. my foreskin was hurting when i pulled it back but i just like folded it and put it in tightly. she laughed after she saw it and i finished in just 15 minutes. can i fuck her again or nah

• +1
Reactions: butterworld

• JFL
Reactions: mike21
nah bro sex doesnt feed the soul. Clog the toilet and look at it while its suffering which will be a succotash for your soul.

I hate condoms

• +1
Reactions: mid and WELOVELOOKS
“I KNOW WHAT THE FRAILTY IS, I KNOW WHAT THE FEAR IS”

IMG 7443

Read the latest poem by Oliz Payne (writer of the highly acclaimed short story The Pigeon) at the link below today!

I love condoms

My wife always makes me wear them cuz she says it hurts when her bull goes in raw
Lmao that’s not good at all

Only reason it’d be hurting is because she’s not aroused enough. You either do 0 foreplay or your bitch isn’t attracted to you, she needs lube to fuck you

My ex girl had a super small vagina but would get looser than the ocean fucking me, she would look at me and say my face is making her wet

Over for you lil nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
we went to abandoned theatre, we got to that point and i pulled out my condom and started putting it on. my foreskin was hurting when i pulled it back but i just like folded it and put it in tightly. she laughed after she saw it and i finished in just 15 minutes. can i fuck her again or nah
Greycel storytime

Lmao that’s not good at all

Only reason it’d be hurting is because she’s not aroused enough. You either do 0 foreplay or your bitch isn’t attracted to you, she needs lube to fuck you

My ex girl had a super small vagina but would get looser than the ocean fucking me, she would look at me and say my face is making her wet

Over for you lil nigga
Nah it’s quite alright

I’ve seen her bulls penis before

It’s literally as big as my entire arm, so it would make sense that it hurts her so much

• JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Nah it’s quite alright

I’ve seen her bulls penis before

It’s literally as big as my entire arm, so it would make sense that it hurts her so much
What is this Larp :feelswat::what:

Didn't read.

we went to abandoned theatre, we got to that point and i pulled out my condom and started putting it on. my foreskin was hurting when i pulled it back but i just like folded it and put it in tightly. she la
ughed after she saw it and i finished in just 15 minutes. can i fuck her again or nah

TALES NIGGA