Fucking a used up whore/non-virgin is cope.

NewOneXY

NewOneXY

6'0 feet mogger
You fuck a Non-Virgin and you think you are CHAD because of that.

But she is only fucking you, because the guy who took her virginity throw her away like a piece of trash.

She doesnt love you, she just wants a provider beta-buxx.

Life isnt always easy.

NewOne Over and Out.

@Beastimmung @PseudoMaxxer @SecularIslamist @Abhorrence @stunna @standardcel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aladin, Deleted member, Toth's thot and 8 others
Bro we both know what your oneitis is doing rn right?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mid, Deleted member 61535, mogstars and 6 others
If you were confident in your dick game, you wouldn't care if she was a virgin. Of course no one wants a used up whore with like 20 bodies, but I know my dick game would be better (and face would be better) than all of them (even in worst case scenario of 20+ lays), so I don't think about it.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and PseudoMaxxer
Images   2024 02 08T154902680

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, dragomaxxer, mogstars and 7 others
chad will dump her ass soon
nah chad is making her cheat on her husband.

She’s getting fucked by chad and her betabuxx husband, and this nigga is here everyday crying about it.

Bro honestly go er on her and her husband

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: dragomaxxer, Abhorrence, NewOneXY and 1 other person
If you were confident in your dick game, you wouldn't care if she was a virgin. Of course no one wants a used up whore with like 20 bodies, but I know my dick game would be better (and face would be better) than all of them (even in worst case scenario of 20+ lays), so I don't think about it.
Yeah, but you wouldnt marry her, right ?

Yeah, but you wouldnt marry her, right ?
Depends. I've slept with close to 50 people, and I don't think I'm easy/or a bad person, and I don't think my laycount reflects anything on me as a person. It depends on the scenario but if she has more bodies than me, it's hard to take her serious as a potential marriage partner.

but if she has more bodies than me, it's hard to take her serious as a potential marriage partner.
Exactly.

You wouldnt marry a whore.

What the hell are you even talking about nigga

Depends. I've slept with close to 50 people, and I don't think I'm easy/or a bad person, and I don't think my laycount reflects anything on me as a person. It depends on the scenario but if she has more bodies than me, it's hard to take her serious as a potential marriage partner.
How old are you?

it amazes me how even the most repulsive whores have 30 guys in their inbox just fucking ldar already it’s over just hope u don’t a std

easier to pay for hookers, that why these ugly liberal holes want prostitution banned