If you marry a non virgin women you are a CUCK

prophet

prophet

Women don't deserve rights
imagine spending all this time working at the gym, scrolling this site 24/7 looking for some niche sarm that would deplenish your sperm in 2 seconds just to increase your bench by 2.5 kg, spending thousands on a shitty useless college to get some faggot degree and wage slave until 78, working on ''personality and confidence'', not touching your dick for 17 years, waking up at 3 and taking the coldest shower known to man, all these useless copes just to finally get the women of your dreams, a used up whore who used to go clubbing all the time during her teens/twenties and get gangbanged by all types of chads changs and tyrones and taking pictures with their semen on her face. Just the mere thought of you wife getting plowed before she met you (even if she was 12 by some 3 incher) should make you want to eat her, hang her, slit her throat, rape her dead body and sell it to afghans on the darkweb.

even if you did none of these copes and your wife does everything, cleaning, taking care of the kids, money, EVERYTHING, If she isnt a VIRGIN you are a CUCK.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, try2beme, researcher888 and 1 other person
Muh virgin

• +1
Reactions: gookstar
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

Thing is, WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU FIND NON VIRGIN FOIDS IN TODAY'S WORLD?

And also mental virginity, you have girls as young as 12 years old whoring themselves on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Muh virgin
she will always bring up how big he was and how much better than you before you met everytime you argue, even simple arguments. her sisters and mother will always complain to her how much better he was and resent you.

Thing is, WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU FIND NON VIRGIN FOIDS IN TODAY'S WORLD?

And also mental virginity, you have girls as young as 12 years old whoring themselves on tiktok
ive been thinking too, in my country where religion is top priority and nobody thought would fall down to western ideology where you also get killed for having sex before marriage, women are starting to become whores, you just cant stop it, in a few years time all women above the age of 8 will have a body count of atleast 3. for now just wage slave and buy a virgin 13 year old from vietnam, or any other 3rd world country

ive been thinking too, in my country where religion is top priority and nobody thought would fall down to western ideology where you also get killed for having sex before marriage, women are starting to become whores, you just cant stop it, in a few years time all women above the age of 8 will have a body count of atleast 3. for now just wage slave and buy a virgin 13 year old from vietnam, or any other 3rd world country
Dude you haven't seen middle east, center of most hardcore religion, islam... divorce rates are skyrocketing and arab women becoming turbo feminist whores

I just want this planet to burn at this point

muh marry muh dream girl you're already a cuck OP

Dude you haven't seen middle east, center of most hardcore religion, islam... divorce rates are skyrocketing and arab women becoming turbo feminist whores

I just want this planet to burn at this point
yes thats where i am at, that is infact the case. women dont deserve rights, men are just better in every way

• So Sad
Reactions: SteveLorde
Marriage in itself is mega cucked.
It's the most anti nature thing you can do

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Marriage in itself is mega cucked.
It's the most anti nature thing you can do
we as men should be fucking as many virgins as possible 24/7, but we cant because society is fucking cucked as fuck. its just better to go islamic path marry 4 virgin htbs and creampie in each of them everyday

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
incel copes

• +1
expereinced women are better looking and hotter jfl at delluding yourself that asexualic virgins are good
coping with the fact she was gangbanged, deepthroated, face fucked, anal fucked, fucked in the vagina by 2 cocks by saying shes ''hotter'' and more ''experienced''? throwing away ur self worth just for that jfl ur phd was useless

oping with the fact she was gangbanged, deepthroated, face fucked, anal fucked, fucked in the vagina by 2 cocks by saying shes ''hotter'' and more ''experienced''?
imagine being so cucked that you think about your girl getting fucked by other guys lol.all you should care about is just cumming in her

• +1
imagine being so cucked that you think about your girl getting fucked by other guys lol.all you should care about is just cumming in her
i dont get a boner thinking about that i actually hate it, im just thinking about what shes been through, and it isnt nice at all. a women is defined by her past and man by his future, ill be better off marrying the virgin ltb in my home town. must be fun having your girlfriend tell you the big ones hurt and yours is perfect.

i dont get a boner thinking about that i actually hate it, im just thinking about what shes been through, and it isnt nice at all. a
you shouldnt think about these things buddy, only cucks do that

a women is defined by her past and man by his future, ill
lmao

Marrying a woman in this day and age is asking to get cucked in itself.

Lmao this is water. If u lack this much awareness and iq then just rope at this point

yeah legit. thats why ive been simping a virgin for 2 + years now.

• +1
Reactions: prophet
Lmao this is water. If u lack this much awareness and iq then just rope at this point
ive been like this for years, just saying because ive seen people here meet their gfs in a bar jfl

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Marrying a woman in this day and age is asking to get cucked in itself.
so i just creampie virgins everyday till i die? sounds nice but there are only like 8 of them and the rest are newborn babies who would die if i fucked them

The past doesn't matter. Stop being so insecure. Ugh... fragile male ego at its peak. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
so i just creampie virgins everyday till i die? sounds nice but there are only like 8 of them and the rest are newborn babies who would die if i fucked them
Just slay and LTR foids (never marry). If you marry in this day and age, especially in the West, you are asking to get cucked.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and prophet
Most this forum cant pull virgins based on a combo of their face, and personality

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Most this forum cant pull virgins based on a combo of their face, and personality
doesnt matter in 5 years time all of us will have a harem of ai girlfriend/sex slaves

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
you saying im wrong pussy nigga? go hang urself im always right, ill send you a picture of me and my 12 sex slaves a few years remember bitch nigga

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back