Fucking chapped lips

Eezz

Eezz

Death standu hamuno
They are gonna drive me mad.
Why am I the only one that gets this shit, my lips crack and peel and I would need to apply chapstick every 30 mins.
Why ? Is it some deficiency .
Help brocels

Are you on accutane/isotretinoin?

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
Help bras am suffering

Help bras am suffering
Where you live same with me? I was on accutane once too. I notice dry flakes sometimes now recently

Where you live same with me? I was on accutane once too. I notice dry flakes sometimes now recently
Morocco. still I belive unless you live in some freezing area your lips shouldnt chap.
I have it worse than that. It will peel and I cant open my mouth without bleeding.

over for chappedlipscels like me :feelswah: but seriously I apply chapstick and it doesn’t help lol

i get it too it's probably because your lips aren't naturally lubricated, use vaseline that shit seals in moisture well

Breathing from nose(not mouth) and staying hydrated may help a bit.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Eezz
over for chappedlipscels like me :feelswah: but seriously I apply chapstick and it doesn’t help lol
Yep it doesnt work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18310
i get it too it's probably because your lips aren't naturally lubricated, use vaseline that shit seals in moisture well
My father's lips are always smooth and they never peel or chap basically his produce enough oil and mine dont ?
Is it genetics or am i doing something wrong ?:feelsgood:

My father's lips are always smooth and they never peel or chap basically his produce enough oil and mine dont ?
Is it genetics or am i doing something wrong ?:feelsgood:
your genetics probably but it's a common problem

Morocco. still I belive unless you live in some freezing area your lips shouldnt chap.
I have it worse than that. It will peel and I cant open my mouth without bleeding.
Oh I live in colder part of usa

See my earlier thread:

I had this a few years ago, but fortunately it's become a rarity. Do you smoke? If you do, don't lick your lips or cigarette filter before lighting up. I've ripped my lips open by doing this more often than I can remember. Also stay hydrated and apply chapstick if needed

• +1
use petroleum jelly it's much more effective than chapstick

• +1