Fucking HELL I hate my school life (GTFIH)

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Everyone got their year books today it’s pretty much the last actual day of grade 12 we’re gonna graduate soon

Everybody was talking having fun singing each others yearbooks and shit while me? Completely alone. Nobody cared about me I just sat in class and not one person even asked me man. I geniunally wanted to cry

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, <6PSLcel, PsychoH and 7 others
Everyone got their year books today it’s pretty much the last actual day of grade 12 we’re gonna graduate soon

Everybody was talking having fun singing each others yearbooks and shit while me? Completely alone. Nobody cared about me I just sat in class and not one person even asked me man. I geniunally wanted to cry
Bump

• Ugh..
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
this is why i didnt even go to school the last couple of days bc we had to sign t-shirts
and i frl stayed at home bc i knew i would just be going up to ppl looking like a soyfag trying to get my t-shirt signed by some guy or foids

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Zenis
this is why i didnt even go to school the last couple of days bc we had to sign t-shirts
and i frl stayed at home bc i knew i would just be going up to ppl looking like a soyfag trying to get my t-shirt signed by some guy or foids
I’m reconsidering even going to the prom

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, h111 and alurmo
get used to it

nobody cares about you because your not interesting to them i was probably worse then you dont worry

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
you have one more chance being college. Make sure its different

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Sry bro but dnr

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed

it's coz of inferior maxilla projection

Yk that moment when you felt sad for somebody, genuine emotion and pity out of heart and relatibility? I didnt.. until now

Yk that moment when you felt sad for somebody, genuine emotion and pity out of heart and relatibility? I didnt.. until now
Thats half a lie I knew the feeling and always feel it but still sorry for that bro..

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
It’s still a bad idea to wear one

• Woah
This is because you’re antisocial and autistic it’s completely you’re fault. Your welcome

It’s somewhat my fault but it’s Defenitly mostly my looks
No I was just kidding you’re just a popular loner bro!!!

• Woah
Who cares, it's highschool. Nobody will remember any of this shit in a year or 2. They'll be working and you should be thinking of what you want to to next instead of this month gayass shit

same, i didnt go on the last day of secondary school and college, fuck that shit

• +1
Reactions: alurmo